Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Stand Up & Speak Out For The Innocent
8/25/2010 10:42:41 PM

Hello My Dear Friends,

Since January 22, 1973 over 50,000,000 babies have had their voices silenced through surgical abortion in this nation alone.

Over 4,000 children have their lives taken each day in the name of choice.

Over 4,000 women are emotionally damaged every day.

On October 19th, 2010, people from all over this nation will give up their voices for a day in solidarity for these children. Red arm bands and duct tape will identify them as taking part in the Pro-life Day of Silent Solidarity. They will carry fliers explaining why they are silent and educate others about the plight of the innocent children we are losing every day.

Has anyone ever asked you, "What can I do to work with others around the country, in solidarity, to help end abortion?"

We hear things like that all the time from those around us.

"What can I do? I have ideas, but I don’t know what to do with them. Can I really make a difference? I'm just one person."

Now, something that started its first year as just a few thousand students from 300 campuses has grown into a world-wide outpouring of love and action. The Pro-life Day of Silent Solidarity is in it's 6th year, and last year there were students from more that 4,800 campuses in 25 countries standing together in solidarity and hundreds of girls have cancelled abortions because of this day each and every year.

Hearts are being changed, babies are being saved, and women are being spared the trauma of post-abortive pain. People are coming together in unity to promote a culture of life. Personhood is being restored on campuses across the nation.

None of us can really cannot take any credit for the success of this movement. It is only God who grants us the power to do this. Each of us was just one person who listened to God and, through Him, acted on the vision He gave us.

If you have an idea, a vision or dream, don’t be afraid to stand up and let your voice be heard. Don’t doubt what you can accomplish with Christ. Don’t think that because you are just one person you can’t make a difference.

I have a dream”--a statement powerfully spoken by Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., and yet so much more than just words. He did not cower in the face of adversity. He spoke those words with passion and conviction. He challenged the world to stand up for the rights and equality of all men.

We, too, have a dream. We, too, do not cower in the face of adversity. We believe that, through Christ, we can restore personhood to the most innocent of our brothers and sisters: the children in the womb.

Today, 4000 of our generation will be silenced.

Today 4000 of our brothers and sisters lives will be ended, simply because of their age.

Today, We will stand up and share our dream, our idea, and our vision with the world.

Will you stand with us?

May God Bless & Keep You My Friends,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/16/2010 11:13:27 AM
Hello Phil,
Rather disturbing this one, but the nail on the head if I dare say!

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/16/2010 11:42:11 PM

Hi Robert,

Thanks for stopping by and thanks for the timely Video. Sorry that I haven't been here much lately, however, I have been working whenever possible on the Prayer Lines at two of our 40 Days for Life locations at the Abortion Mills here in NC, both down in Charlotte NC, & over in Winston Salem, NC.

I sincerely wish that everyone could share in this life-altering experience. It's a wonderful feeling whenever one sees with their own eyes, Women turning back to the Lord and Babies being saved. Praise the Lord. Click below to go to the 40 Days for Life Website.

God Bless You My Friend

And

Thanks For Speaking Out For The Innocents,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!