Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Stand Up & Speak Out For The Innocent
8/22/2010 8:04:15 PM
Hi Phil
This is of course no exception,
There are 100's of these videos around
but there are 1,000's of these cases daily
all around the "civilised world" A freek'n holocaust!
and only very, very few get somehow away with it as did this lady.
I post this just as a reminder.

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/22/2010 9:22:46 PM

"Rescue those who are unjustly sentenced to death; don't stand back and let them die. Don't try to disclaim responsibility by saying you didn't know about it." Prov. 24:11-12

Hi Robert,

Thanks so much for stopping by and as always, Thanks for Standing Up & Speaking Out for the Innocent.

God Bless You My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/22/2010 9:54:56 PM

Phil,

Sorry that I haven't been able to contribute much.

It's good to see that the subject is still actively visited.

Roger

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/22/2010 10:27:56 PM

Where are the fathers in all these situations? We hear about 30,000,000+ abortions in USA (legally) since 1973, and we hear about all the women, and we hear about the doctors and the clinics. What we don't hear about is all the men.

Why are the clinics and doctors targeted? Why are the women criticized for having abortions, or getting pregnant, or deciding to have babies without being married, or deciding to give their babies up for adoption? While the men get to continue smoking, drinking, doing drugs, driving fast, skate-boarding, living free? Where are the fathers who put in their few minutes of fun? While one man, the doctor, was shot, or harassed, or ostracized? While the women had to make decisions?

Where are the men? They don't have to have doctors appointments or face disappointed parents, or be worried, or feel sick, or get fat.

Where are the men?

How many REAL MEN are out there?

When you judge one woman, how many women are you judging? And why? Where is your son? Your brother? Do you know? Are they free to drive fast, go skate-boarding, smoke, drink, smoke pot, impregnate 270 women within 9 months? Where are they and what are they doing and how do they feel and how would they like to pee in a cup every month and watch what they eat and drink and do and think and worry about what other people think about their every action? They don't.

Women are judged for every action, getting pregnant (not by ourselves) having the baby (by ourselves?) facing our parents (by ourselves?) having an abortion (by ourselves?) raising babies (by ourselves?)

MEN? Do you WANT to be REAL MEN? Or do you want to shoot a doctor in church? Or do you want to disappear? Or do you want to wish your woman was impregnated by another man and not you? Do you want to be fathers when you're busy playing?

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/22/2010 10:54:38 PM

Who made abortion legal in USA? The Supreme Court of the early 1970's: ALL MEN!

Who gets women pregnant? ALL MEN!

Who are the angry fathers of young pregnant women? ALL MEN!

Who runs away from responsibility? MEN!

When women do it, it's a horrible human offense of some sort.

Whatever women decide, someone finds something wrong with womens' decisions, have a baby by ourselves, wrong, give the baby up for adoption, wrong, have an abortion, wrong.

We thought men were supposed to be strong and dependable. Were we wrong?

Abortion is not a new thing since the 1970's. It just became legal then.

Anyone every read "Cider House Rules"?

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!