Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Stand Up & Speak Out For The Innocent
8/22/2010 11:33:34 PM

Hi Kathleen,

I had to read your post a few times to figure what you are after.

In no way do I, and I am sure this is the same to all others who have posted in this forum that has been generously set up by Phil have even considered any finger pointing towards anyone in particular or in general.

The object is all about the killing because killing is what it’s all about, and this is on a global scale and particularly in the western world: A total suicide at a scale never seen before in human history.

Where are the men? Is not the object of the cause even if I do agree about this being an interesting question.

Far from this being limited to a mere moral issue, it is obvious that within a decade, what will be named as the baby vacuum will create an economical crises that will leave the present one as rather frivolous. The question “where are the men” may then be more apt.

Kindly

Robert.

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/23/2010 1:13:32 AM

Hi Roger,

I appreciate you for dropping by whenever you're able, and I always appreciate your Comments. Congrats again on the POTW Win!

Have A Terrific Week,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/23/2010 1:22:36 AM

Hi Kathleen,

Long time no see. I'm so glad that you stopped by, and I appreciate your opinions. I don't happen to agree with most of them, which I'm sure that you knew already, but I do appreciate them. I know that you will always say what's on your mind and you're always up for a lively discussion. I just wish a few more of the "Facebookers" would get tired of the endless hours of mindless games, and also join us in a lively discussion back home here at ALP.

First of all, I do agree with you that all Killing is wrong, and I will pray just as hard for the Souls of those who murder the Doctors who have slaughtered the babies, as I do for the Souls of the Women who have not been willing to accept the responsibility of the Gift which God has entrusted to them. I guess that am an unusual Republican, because you see, my Lord said "Thou shalt not kill.", and I do not believe in killing any other human being, whether it be a Innocent Baby, a misguided Doctor, or a Murderer sitting on Death Row. Only God created life, and only God has the right to take it away.

Regardless of whether the men you have had experiences with over the years have been sorry or not, is not the point. I guess here again, I have been blessed, because as far as I know, all of the men in my family who have fathered Children, have also supported those Children. The point is, God said "Thou shalt not kill.", and we will all stand before His throne of Judgement one day, and will have to answer for our sins, and to my way of thinking, Murder is one of the BIG ones, and Abortion Is Murder!

By the way, I happen to agree with Mother Teresa on the subject of the joint responsibilities of the Mother(Woman) and Father(Man), when she said in part...

"By abortion the Mother does not learn to love, but kills her own child to solve her problems. And, by abortion, that father is told that he does not have to take any responsibilty at all for the child he has brought into the world. The father is likely to put other women to the same trouble. So abortion only leads to more abortion."

And of course, she goes on to say...

"And if we accept that a Mother can kill her own child, then how can we tell other people not to kill one another?"

However, for me at least she hits it right on the head when she says...

"It is a poverty to decide that an innocent child must die, just so that you can live as you wish"

Of course, unfortunately in this Country today, we have the "President", Barack Hussein Obama, defending his daughters' right to choose by saying he wouldn't want them "burdened with a baby." I would hate to be one of his future Grandchildren. Not a very promising life expectancy. To most Americans, myself included, a baby is a blessing, not a burden.

Anyway, I could go on, but what's the use. I will not sit in judgement of anyone, because as our Lord has said...

"Judge not, that ye not be judged." Matthew 7:1 (KJV)

Besides that, everyone will be judged one day at the Throne of Jesus, at the time & place as is written in The Book of Life.

Once again, Thank You for coming by, and thank you for your Comments. Oh, and by the way, I have not read the book, but I have seen the movie, Cider House Rules, and I really enjoyed it. I thought that "Spiderman", Tobey McGuire, did an excellent job in the role of Homer.

Have A Blessed & Beautiful Evening My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/23/2010 1:31:52 AM

Robert,

There's already an obvious impact in USA, the neighborhoods are empty, where there were tons of children a few decades ago, now there's silence, and only a few children, and families who have more than 2 children are a rarity. If there are kids, they are inside, playing video games, just sitting there exercising their thumbs and gettting fat, probably to have a shorter lifespan than their parents. The men have already killed the future men, the men have already caused the war that killed all the men. Women did not cause the legal abortion situation in USA, women only utilize that situation created by men in power, male Supreme Court judges, mostly male doctors, and the men who don't want to help take care of the babies they helped make, men who'd rather pay for an abortion instead of paying for a child. The cost of child-support in USA is sky-high, most men would rather run instead of paying that, it costs less to get married, and then there's the 60% divorce rate, and then child-support anyway.

On the other hand, if a woman doesn't want to have a baby, there's no force on earth that's going to compel her to have one, legal or not, long before Roe v. Wade, women have been having abortions or causing their own miscarriages. If a woman does not want to be pregnant, she will find some way not to be, regardless of the law. That's been going on since the beginning of the human race, if females don't want the baby, they will find a way to not have the baby, no one else is going to make a woman have a baby she doesn't want to have, whether it's a public or private situation, she will find a way to terminate the pregnancy, legal or illegal. The bottom line is, we're mammals, and in desperate situations, that's very obvious.

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/23/2010 1:46:48 AM

Hello Robert,

Thanks for stopping back by to visit and as always, thanks for your timely Comments.

I couldn't agree with you more when you said...

"The object is all about the killing because killing is what it’s all about, and this is on a global scale and particularly in the western world: A total suicide at a scale never seen before in human history."

The only thing that I might add would be that it is more of a Genocide, rather than a Suicide. The majority of the babies being aborted are minorities, either African American or Hispanic. But then again, that stands to reason, since Margaret Sanger, the Founder of Planned Parenthood, the organization that our "President" so ardently supports and defends, has been quoted time and again as a staunch supporter of Racial Purification and Selective Breeding.

On blacks, immigrants and indigents: "...human weeds,' 'reckless breeders,' 'spawning... human beings who never should have been born." Margaret Sanger, writing in Pivot of Civilization, when referring to immigrants and poor people

On sterilization & racial purification: Sanger believed that, for the purpose of racial "purification," couples should be rewarded who chose sterilization. in Birth Control in America, The Career of Margaret Sanger, as quoted by David Kennedy.

On the rights of the handicapped and mentally ill, and racial minorities:
"More children from the fit, less from the unfit -- that is the chief aim of birth control." in Birth Control Review, May 1919, p. 12

Thanks again Robert for your Comments and Support, and all we can do is Pray, and seek His Guidance.

God Bless You My Friend,

Phil

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!