Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Christs Letters 2006 - 2007
6/19/2010 9:16:21 AM
The true story of Christ's time on earth.

Here are several links that will help you make sense of our time on earth.

Spiritual Evolution

Also see practical ways we can change our future by changing the money system.

The Venus Project

+0
RE: Christs Letters 2006 - 2007
6/19/2010 12:32:49 PM
Hi, How are you? Where are you getting this kind of information. This isn't from God especially from the Bible. This man-made.
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/19/2010 4:53:27 PM
Quote:
The true story of Christ's time on earth.

Here are several links that will help you make sense of our time on earth.

Spiritual Evolution

Also see practical way we can change our future by changing the money system.

The Venus Project

Hi Micheal,
Thank you for the invitation to this forum. It is so good. I love the Spiritual Evolution.
Gets one thinking and learning what is true. Sometimes awaking can be painful, but the truth will set us free.

About 2 years ago, I was listening to a conference call and they were giving this kind of information. I remember turning to get up off my chair and saying," This is a bunch of crap" About that time I got a message from no where, which made me set up an listen. It said" listen with an open mind" That was my real beginning in awaking to the truth. I have been listening and I am learning truth, which is what I have been seeking for a long time. I am so much happier now then I have ever been in my life. I know it is finding truth, but most of all it all about LOVE, there is nothing else.

Keep the good stuff coming, I love it.
Hugs,
Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
9/24/2010 9:27:37 AM
Who, In Fact, You Really Are - By Cosmic Awareness

When your consciousness is closed and you assume you know the answer, then indeed this is a tragedy, for there is no way for you to learn anything further. When your consciousness is open, then it is possible for you to absorb, to learn, to question and to experience levels that you heretofore have no dreamed.

For too long, the established bureaucracies—the Corporation, the Nation and the System— have been so important, and has been so all-consuming, so well-entrenched, so rigid and so complex that there has been very little room for humanity in the nature of things. Gradually, very slowly at this time, humanity is beginning to assert its own individuality. It is beginning to express itself.

Who, In Fact, You Really Are - By Cosmic Awareness

More Information at http://www.transactual.com/
+0
3/29/2011 9:56:14 PM
perhaps the carnal mind resists love for it cannot find weakness to prey upon. I would rather see this as a christ-like message that alludes the reader to look at how a loving disposition can bring sanity and resolvement to an immature belief system that has killed christ every moment before and after an unknown time period.The monster must eventually kneel to a greater reality because killing life is no longer accepted as a way of life.Love can make some strong ,it can make some weak.
Gregg Andely
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!