Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: Hello Adland
6/5/2010 3:43:00 AM
Hi Mary
I will have to check out Gary's web site. It sounds very interesting.. I am going to start another thread on autism here too. It won't be just about autism though.. It will be about all childhood disorders and diseases. The causes,, the cures and the HOPE.
I have found a lot of really good people in my mold advocacy too.. These people are suffering unbelievable hardship and pain but they always find time to reach out to others who are suffering too.. An example of this is the following message I got today from one of my fellow molded folk. She has been very sick for quite a while and it is her dream to be able to help others with chronic illnesses. I just love the spirit of the mold people and the families who have children with special needs..

Suzanne Palmer
June 4 at 10:11am Reply
Please help me get good stats on the Rock the Space contest for a record contract! I think it opens in three days. Please all it takes is one click and a lot of spreading around to all your pals on facebook and the internet! I promise to pay it forward to all who help me! Also if I win I will promote the help for all people sick with Mold, like housing, cures etc. God knows I also need to pay that forward as is! Just one click to listen to me: Anixi Sharo (Stage name) who wrote the song, "The Plate". Please!!!!!!!
sproutbuilder.com
I just found this song in the Toyota Music Rock The Space contest and thought you might like it too. Take a listen, then upload and share the artist's demo tape if you want to help them win the record contract with MySpace Records. S

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
6/5/2010 6:08:51 AM
Greetings All
As you can see I am getting off to a very slow start here on my return to Adlandpro. I am very grateful for those of you who have joined in my discussions here and I thank you kindly.
I would like to ask you for a small favor. Would you please send these links to some of your friends to let them know about these forums.. I think it is vital that this information receives as much attention as possible and I would like to reach as many people as possible. I hope to make these forums interesting as well as informative and I believe that my years of research will make that possible.
Thank You in advance for any assistance that you may offer and Thank You once again for joining these discussions.. I really do appreciate all of you .

Vaccines. A LIFE AND DEATH DISCUSSION
6/5/2010 1:48:51 AM
Delete Unapprove Lock Pin 1 1
Hello Adland. Lets Talk About Mold

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
6/8/2010 2:45:06 AM
Well,, I see this forum is not going to get legs. And my Autism / vaccine forum has not had a single reply.. I was told this might happen.. I have to concentrate my efforts in places where I get the most response.. I had hoped for an Adland more like the old days but it just isn't happening. I will still keep these boards open for a while but for now,, I'll just say good bye again. I thank those of you who responded. I truly appreciate your efforts and kind words...
+0
Barbara Delgiudice

1912 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Hello Adland. Lets Talk About Mold
6/10/2010 12:51:49 AM
Hi Bill ! Good to see you again :)

Welcome Back Bill!!!

Love and big hugs.

Barb :)
+0
RE: Hello Adland. Lets Talk About Mold
6/10/2010 3:09:17 AM
Hello Barb.. It's nice to see you again too. It has been a while.. I see that the forums are still pretty dead here on Adland.. I might not be here long.. I am trying to bring people herer from FB but they are not coming so far.. Too many distractions on FB,, not enough response here.. What are ya gonna do LOL Thank for stopping by Barbara
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!