Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Guariglia

126 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Hello Adland
6/2/2010 6:19:59 PM
Hello Billdaddy!

Love that name! I saw your thread here and wanted to add that I appreciate what you are doing for others as well. WOuld it be OK to ask you if you have heard of Gary Null's work with Autism? He is a major natural foods player who has an amazing video out now from a study he did decade ago with tracking children with this issue and watching how they improved on his natural food and supplement diet! All through food! You can check him out at garynull.com and investigate that for yourself. He is a friend of mine now and he is very knowledgable in this area and others too. Take what you can from him-leave what you do not want.

Also on the subject of mold. My daughter's apt had an issue with that one and as fast as it grew to a toxic state, she could not breathe there, it left when the mold experts cleaned up the problem from the bathroom leak. Killed the mold then, stopped the leak for future prevention. It's all in the testing for it and awareness so it can be erradicated immediately.

I hope this helps a bit to add to your knowledge on these subjects too. I have been into natural remedies for 38 years now and raised 2 twin daughters, now 28 without traditional medicines. Always went for check ups and diagnostic info, then dumped the drug prescription and found the natural remedy instead. Worked every time.

Good luck with this. If we "believe" it will work, it will. If we don't, it won't! My experience exactly.
God Bless..
Mary
Mary Guariglia 516-536-0750 chi_mariji@yahoo.com “Our Character is our Fate." - Heraclitus.
+0
6/2/2010 7:12:31 PM
Hello Branka. My long lost Sister from another mister. It is so nice to see you again.. we have much to catch up on. Thank You so much for the Welcome Back.. I am really looking forward to seeing some old friends again. Take care now Branka and do stop back..
May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
6/2/2010 7:18:25 PM
Hi Sara and Myrna.. Yes, it is very nice to see you all again.. I really have missed this place. I have been by a few times on The Mountain but that forum is so hard to keep up with.. I tried to post there a few times but had difficulty getting them to stick. I hope we don't have that problem anymore. And Yes,, Branka has always been a good friend to all of us.. I too hope that she will stop by more often.
May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
6/2/2010 7:32:15 PM
Hello Mary.. It is nice to meet you. I have heard of Gary null but i am not real familiar with his work. I have been mostly working on the causes of autism rather than the treatment options. I will look into that though because I think we need to focus on treatment protocols too..
As far as the mold goes,, many species start to grow within 48 hours of a water intrusion so it is important that you recognize and fix the problem right away.This 4 year ordeal with mold illness has led me more towards natural remedies too. I have been in 7 different hospitals with about 60 Dr's involved in my care and treatment. I hate to say it but the medical community is really lacking in this field. I really owe my life to two Dr's that understood my illness and whose treatments were effective. A medical pathologist and an alternative Dr from N. Carolina. I plan to really get into these topics here in the very near future. Stop by often . I think you will enjoy sharing with us .
+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/2/2010 7:42:20 PM

It is such a joy to see you have returned!

Welcome back.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!