Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: Hello Adland
6/2/2010 2:45:54 PM
Hi Ladies.
Thank You so much for the welcome back. It has been quite a journey for me since I left Adland. I have been up and down so much with this mold illness I feel like a yo yo. LOL, I have been in the hospital many times and have had some surgery. I am virtually deaf now and fall down once in a while walking but over all,, things are much better than they were. And I don't mean to be complaining. I am very happy with the progress that I have made and very grateful for the knowledge I have gained through this experience.. I have been in hospitals 22 times over the last 4 years and have actually had a near death experience or two along the way. My visits to the hospitals have lasted anywhere from a few days to over 3 months. I really don't go there anymore to get better.. I just go to prove to the Dr's that they are wrong about my diagnoses. I have had about 25 in all and all but one has been wrong. So,, I guess this has been a learning experience for others as well as myself. Hey,, whats up Doc.. LOL
I would like to say this too.. If only the 3 of you ever respond to my coming back here, it is well worth the trip.. Thank You Ladies.
May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
6/2/2010 3:32:29 PM
Greetings All
I would like to start off this new forum with some good news. They are finally starting to get it. .. WHO, CDC, EPA - mold is dangerous
http://toxlaw.com/chatboards/blackmold/topic2579/5.17.10.11.45.20.html

While these agencies are still down playing the significance of mold related illness , at least they have moved beyond the sniffles and sneezes stage. This is a good sign. Autism went from being blamed on refridgerator Moms to environmental causes like vaccines over many years. Maybe the mold advocacy is making progress too. Once we start moving from sniffles and sneezes to cancer and heart disease, that progress will become more evident
May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/2/2010 4:53:53 PM
Dearest Bill,

Nice to see you back!

0344.gif

Share this hug with Pauline, Myrna, Sara and all who`d stop by.

Love,

B.

+0
6/2/2010 5:41:38 PM

Branka, hugs back to you and Luka! So happy to have you stop in and Bill should be also. She is rarely here anymore Bill, so to come post in your forum is an honor!

It is good to see your friends showing up!

Love and hugs,

Sara

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/2/2010 5:50:12 PM
Hi Sara, Bill,

We miss Branka so very much, I do hope it is soon she will return to her friends. Big Hugs Branka Husgs to all

Blessings too,
Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!