Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bfa
Bfa Best Forum Award

276 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Best Forum Award -May-2010 !!!!!!! Come Celebrate with Us !
5/23/2010 2:44:00 AM

Hello my Adland friends,

I know you are waiting eagerly for this moment, so I won't delay any further....here they are our winners of

THE BEST FORUM AWARD MAY

GREAT ART OF THE WORLD - Luis Miguel Goitizolo Silva
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/18859/GREATARTOFTHEWORLD.aspx

CONGRATULATIONS LUIS!

YOUR PRIZE MONEY $ 75/-

please send Bogdan your paypal id asap.

Sarah's Emporium - Sarah Pritchard
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/26585/SarahsEmporium.aspx

CONGRATULATIONS SARAH!

YOUR PRIZE MONEY $ 50/-

A Place For Friends To Meet & Greet - Phil Black
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/535408/APlaceForFriendsToMeetGreet.aspx?flag=201brankababic

CONGRATULATIONS PHIL!

YOUR PRIZE MONEY $ 25/-

I invite all to come and celebrate with our winners of this month, they work hard to keep their forums running and active day in and day out, resulting in community spirit, fun and good cheer, this is our way of saying 'THANK YOU' !

WINNERS YOU CAN COPY PASTE THIS BANNER AND PLACE IT IN YOUR FORUM IF YOU WISH !!

I personally would like to thank the 5 members who scored n judged our 3 finalists, your service to this community is so appreciated, and I am grateful for your support and friendship...you each know who you are..THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart :))

Ok with that said, let the party begin !!!!

Have fun friends, life is too short for anything else ;)

Hugz n blessings

Pauline

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Best Forum Award -May-2010 !!!!!!! Come Celebrate with Us !
5/23/2010 3:36:02 AM

Hi Pauline,

This is indeed both a Surprise and an Honor. I am just delighted that everyone enjoys my Forums and I appreciate the opportunity to exchange comments, ideas, and encouragement and to be able share with all of my Friends here at Adland.

Congratulations to both Luis Miguel and to my Angel-Cuddles Buddy Sarah, for your First & Second Place finishes respectively. Just to be included in such company as the two of you, is to me a great Honor and a Priviledge.

First of all, to Bogdan, I really can't ever Thank You enough for this Wonderful Community that you have created. To Pauline and my many terrific Friends here at AdlandPro, I want you to know that you are like a second Family to me. When I was recovering from my recent illness last year, I really feel that all of the Prayers and your many Kind Comments made a big difference in how fast I've been able to recover. Your continued Thoughts & Prayers and your ongoing support means more to me that I will ever be able to express.

This upcoming weekend we will pause to remember all of the many brave young men and women who have paid the ultimate price that we might enjoy our Freedom. Please pray for our Troops overseas, and also pray for the families whose loved ones are no longer here to enjoy the Celebration this coming week. If you happen to meet a Veteran as you go about your business in the coming week, I hope that you'll shake his or her Hand and just say THANKS!

God Bless You My Dear Friends,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/23/2010 3:46:37 AM

CONGRATULATIONS LUIS!

+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/23/2010 3:55:42 AM

way to go Luis....Sarah and Phil.

your forums are just wonderful.

Congratulations friends, Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/23/2010 4:34:18 AM
Your forums are all super, I love them all

Congratulations Luis, I do believe May has been a good month for you. I hope you believe how much people appreciate and love your work. I am so glad to see you win the BFA Award as #1

Sarah, our Angel cuddles sweetie, thank you for your beautiful garden forum, it is so lovely. I always enjoy the visits to your garden. Congratulations for being in the #2 stop.

Phil, you my friend, are always there for each one of us with your helping hand, willing to do what ever you can to make life a little better for anyone you can help. Thanks you and a hardy congratulations for being #3

NOTICE
MEMORIAL DAY SPECIAL ON PBS ON SUNDAY 30TH 8:30 p.m. EDT==live Recorded one again at 10:00 Very special to the vets.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!