Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: Best Forum Award -May-2010 !!!!!!! Come Celebrate with Us !
5/23/2010 7:57:27 PM

Phil, well-deserved, my friend. So happy you have received recognition for one of your many contributions to this community.
Sara
+0
5/23/2010 8:05:17 PM

This is for all persons who have active forums in Adland. You are a very important part of this community and your participation is greatly appreciated. For all your efforts in making this one of the best communities with your informative and colorful forums.

Also, remember with an active forum and photo in your profile, you qualify for being Person of the Week. Click my signature POTW.

Sara

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/23/2010 9:12:45 PM

Thanks Sara,

You are too kind, and I would just like to Echo what you said about all of our Special Friends here at AdlandPro.

True Friendship

True friendship isn't seen with the eyes, it is felt with the heart.
When there is trust, understanding, loyalty, and sharing.

True friendship is a rare feeling, but when it is found
It has profound impact on our well-being, strength, and character.

True friendship does not need elaborate gifts
Or spectacular events in order to be valuable or valued.

To ensure long-lasting quality and satisfaction,
True friendship only needs a few key ingredients:

Undying loyalty, unmatched understanding, unsurpassed trust,
Deep and soulful secrets, and endless sharing.

These ingredients, mixed with personality and a sense of humor,
Can make a friendship last a lifetime!

This is just a thank you, my friends, for all the wonderful and colorful
Special ingredients You've all brought to my life!

Please feel free to pass this on to such another Special Friend!

God Bless & Keep You All,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Karen Gigikos

1410 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/23/2010 10:36:18 PM
CONGRATULATIONS

LUIS
SARAH
AND PHIL
THREE OF THE BEST LIKED PEOPLE HERE AT ADLAND
Get image stats

karen gigikos / black belt grannyHobbies
+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/24/2010 6:07:29 PM
Dear Pauline and Friends,

I am very sorry for delaying my replies this long. I really did not know what to say, so great was my surprise at learning I had won the first place in the May BFA contest. In fact, not in my wildest dreams had I expected to ever make it again. But however it is, I sincerely apologize to all of you for showing up this late.

My warmest thanks go first to you Pauline, the wonderful creator of this fabulous contest, and to this forum's team of course. Then to Bogdan, as the creator and owner of this incredible community to which for some strange reason, both me and my life seem to be inextricably linked.

Before thanking all the dear friends who have shown up so far to congratulate me and all of us winners, I would like to first congratulate Sarah and Phil as my worthy fellow winners of this award.

Dear Sarah, your forum is so extraordinary that I was sure it would win the first place. And Phil, I voted for your forum as the best among the nominees (but this was before I made a last visit to Sarah's forum, upon which I was in doubt which was better. LOL).

But not only do I wish to congratulate you Sarah and Phil as my fellow winners, but above all to thank you both for congratulating me in the first place (I hope this has not sounded too confusing).

Next, let me express my thankful recognition to Linda and Patricia, Myrna and Donna, Georgios and Roger, and Judy, Sara and Karen, for showing up to express their kind congratulations to me and to my two dear fellow winners in the contest.

Last but not least, I want to thank all visitors, whether they have posted messages or not. Let me tell you all: I love you.

Sincerely,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!