Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Best Forum Award -May-2010 !!!!!!! Come Celebrate with Us !
5/23/2010 1:49:02 PM
Bonjour Pauline et al,

I firstly want to congratulate dear Luis for his first place win. Much deserved dear Man.

Secondly, I would like to thank my Musketeer friend and partner, Pat for even thinking of nominating my forum. I'd like to thank all that voted for my forum and of course, I would like to thank all those that contribute to my forums. Without you, there isn't so much of a forum.

I'd like to thank Bogdan for the platform for me to be creative and share with you folks. I often have issues due to my slow connection, but I persevere because I love being here.

I'd like to congratulate my lovely friend Phil. Adland wouldn't be the same place without you, Phil.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
5/23/2010 3:20:33 PM

Thank you for sending me the mail......Akka.

Congratulations............to all my friends.

With lots of Love, Affection, Respect and Prayers............!

Gani.

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/23/2010 4:00:31 PM

Hello My Friends,

Just wanted to drop by with a Word of Thanks for all of my Friends who've visited...

Your Kind words of Congratulations and above all your Friendship is deeply appreciated.

Wishing You All Blessed Weekend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
5/23/2010 7:44:38 PM

GREAT JOB PAULINE!

Luis Miguel No. 1
You deserve it!! A very beautiful and well organized forum that rates high in Professionalism.
Well done.
Sara
+0
5/23/2010 7:49:55 PM

Sarah, your forum will always be No. 1 but taking 2nd this time will have to serve as proper respect. If you haven't visited Sarah's Garden, you have missed a wonderful treat.
Sara
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!