Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Chunky Spinach Dip
4/25/2010 6:00:30 AM

Hi Pat,

I am glad you joined our discussion on spinach. We have learned quite a bit about the topic. I don't care for raw spinach. I prefer it cooked and am glad to hear it may bring out more of the nutrients that way.

DonnaZ

+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/25/2010 6:02:15 AM

Hi Myrna,

This has been an interesting and educational topic for those of us interested in cooking and/or eating healthier. Thanks for stopping by the forum.

DonnaZ

+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/25/2010 6:04:18 AM

Hi Leonie,

It is so nice to hear from you again. Thank you for sharing your two recipes. I am going to copy both of them.

DonnaZ

+0
Trishonda Gougisha

5 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/30/2010 9:12:50 PM

Hi Donna!!!

I hope you had a blessed Easter!!!

Thanks for sharing that spinach dip recipe!!!!

God bless you and your family!!!!!

I like to assist people in finding estate sales, garage sales and more. πŸ•πŸš©πŸš©πŸš©Also, if you like flea markets let me know too.πŸ•πŸš©πŸš©πŸš©I also like researching for really really helpful sites online really big websites that is helpful in any subject area, antiques, tools, tractors,recipees any thing. The popular thing is geneology.πŸ’»πŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“š So if you like geneology, let me know about it.πŸ’»πŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“š Thanks very much. Jesus Christ is the best thing that happen to me.Thank God more than anything and everyone and most of all for Jesus Christ of Nazareth our Lord and Savior The Risen Lord πŸ“– πŸ’–β›²πŸ•β˜„β˜„β˜„πŸŒ πŸŒ πŸŒ πŸŒ πŸŒ πŸŒ πŸŒ 
+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/31/2010 5:31:45 AM

Thank you for stopping by the recipe exchange, Trishonda.

DonnaZ

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!