Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: POTW Feedback
12/16/2012 9:34:24 PM
Hello Friends,

I posed this question regarding the POTY a while back and received all positives. The first negative was expressed today and i understand the concern. I also know we lose members every day almost. I do not wish for this to become a precedent, so will await further response for a fitting Higher Award. In the meantime will prepare a POTY Nomination Thread.

Jim

Quote:
Jill was a great Adlandpro Member if we were all like Jill was we would be the better for it.

I don"t think jill should get POTY i think that the POTW should go to the active members that are still with us.
I do think that Jill should get a Higher Award and the first for Passed Members.
The thing is would Jill of won the POTY award if she was still with us.
I know it sounds bad but we can"t give out POTY awards to all our passed away friends every year.
But if Jill wins the POTY award it's good with me.As long as we don"t start following that trend.

Dennis

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/16/2012 11:07:30 PM
Jill was a valuable member of ALP, had one of the longest running forums and was just a wonderful person, whether you believed as she did or not.

Why not have a "Memorial Forum"? For people like Jill? Just some kind of tribute, in honor of their being long time members.
VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
Dennis Clairmont

642 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/16/2012 11:20:55 PM
Quote:
Jill was a valuable member of ALP, had one of the longest running forums and was just a wonderful person, whether you believed as she did or not.

Why not have a "Memorial Forum"? For people like Jill? Just some kind of tribute, in honor of their being long time members.

I agree 100% with Jo.And if you all think it's ok to add Jill in the running as POTY I will support it also.Let the voters vote The Next POTY.

+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/17/2012 3:47:29 PM
Hello friends, My thought is that there should be a different and unique place for memorials.
A place to show respect and loved for those who have passed and lifted our lives along the way.

Jill would have been a perfect honoree for POTY, however, the focus now is lending itself to encouraging new people to step up and be active and recognized.

***ps I love the new colors and designs as well as all of the activity going on.
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/17/2012 7:42:04 PM
Quote:
Hello friends, My thought is that there should be a different and unique place for memorials.
A place to show respect and loved for those who have passed and lifted our lives along the way.

Jill would have been a perfect honoree for POTY, however, the focus now is lending itself to encouraging new people to step up and be active and recognized.

***ps I love the new colors and designs as well as all of the activity going on.

Joyce that is an excellent idea. The only thing is how would we know when some one has passed. Jill's husband contacted me, because we have our angel group and we have meetings on Mondays.
Let's give this one some thought.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!