Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
POTW Feedback
4/21/2010 4:30:38 PM
Please post any suggestions or feedback on what you believe will improve the POTW.
+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: POTW Feedback
4/21/2010 6:15:41 PM
Thanks for asking Barry-I love what just happened with the email from Bogdan-lickety-splite-voted!
Very cool.

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
4/21/2010 7:30:16 PM
Quote:
Thanks for asking Barry-I love what just happened with the email from Bogdan-lickety-splite-voted!
Very cool.

Hi Joyce,

Thank you, I am glad you stopped by. I am hoping to see more of our members dropping by.

Regards,
Barry
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/21/2010 7:39:12 PM
Hi Barry,

I think POTW has lost some of it's interest because people who are nominated do not reply to each one. That to me was always a highlight. It is just like they are glad to get the award, but fall short in the real appreciation.

I know sometimes it is impossible to get to every one, but there has been a few winners we never heard from. I really think that is hurting the POTW. It has lost it's glitter.

You are doing a wonderful job, but it is a team effort, I think we have lost a lot of the team players.

Just my opinion, hope I didn't hurt anyone, not meant to harm just to help

Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
4/21/2010 8:04:24 PM
Quote:
Hi Barry,

I think POTW has lost some of it's interest because people who are nominated do not reply to each one. That to me was always a highlight. It is just like they are glad to get the award, but fall short in the real appreciation.

I know sometimes it is impossible to get to every one, but there has been a few winners we never heard from. I really think that is hurting the POTW. It has lost it's glitter.

You are doing a wonderful job, but it is a team effort, I think we have lost a lot of the team players.

Just my opinion, hope I didn't hurt anyone, not meant to harm just to help

Myrna

Hi Myrna,

I would never take feedback as hurt and I don't believe anyone else would. You are right in that we may have lost some of the team players from the past and that can be attributed to many different reasons. However for those of us that remain, we have to lead by example and recruit and promote the POTW to members who don't know about it or do not understand.

All the members that are currently listed for the POTW have contributed social content to other members in the community and although some may not be well known yet they may be at a later time. Some will make a contribution of sorts to the POTW and community and some won't.

My point is if we take a little time to look at the members we are not familiar with, we may be surprised as they could be future team players for the POTW and Community.

Thanks again Myrna,
Barry
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!