Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
10/16/2018 12:46:39 AM

Oneness No Matter What

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

Beloved, here is a fine distinction: Nothing passes between us, One from the other, for We are One. A great deal passes through Our One Self, the way a breeze passes through the air.

In the first place, there is no separation to begin with. Separateness? Separateness is a surface view that you may believe certifiably happens to you as it’s cracked up to be. Can Oneness, True Oneness with God, something like Ascension, really consciously happen for you, and will it really be worth the long wait you expect it’s going to take? Can you sit out the longtime wanting, you wonder?

Okay, start thinking greater than you presently do. Grab onto other thoughts. Look at life the way I heartily recommend. Go for the mountain peak. What is the point in not going for the mountain peak? Or, what is the point in anticipating blessings in dribs and drabs or on a slow simmer? Starting now, anticipate what you really want. Go for it. Life doesn’t necessarily have to go along a lesser view than your heart's desires.

Life could, of course, come along in quick time and not let you down. The good thing is that, in going for what you deeply desire, you are supporting the life you desire. Well, Bravo, Beloved, Bravo! Bravo! Compliments to you for your aiming high!

Why not bet on yourself? Why not have the the inclination that you have as good a chance as anyone else? Be upbeat!

In no uncertain terms, aim for the highest time and time again. Be like Winston Churchill and say: “Never never give up!”

Get the idea that I am betting on you and the possibility that you might come out on top! The idea is that you truly do deserve all you ask for. Why NOT?

By the same token, you can ease up on the pedal that you absolutely must win in the world. No matter how important whatever is happening may be to you, it’s not a life and death struggle you are embroiled in. Even if you believe so, I tell you that the idea of even losing your physical life is not the huge loss you believe except as you are convinced it is. Absolutely, your life is valuable, and it is major, yet, the idea that you can only be bereft without the physical's bluff and bluster isn't accurate.

Listen to Me. Losing your life, your livelihood, your memory etc. are not at all the most you are made of. In no uncertain terms, I am not telling you to forfeit your life. Just don’t hang on to it so forcefully as if your present outer life on Earth is the sum and substance of you and is all that counts.

You are greater than your current life on Earth. You are not your work. You are not your body. You are not your legs, you are not even your mind. You ponder your present outer life. This is not the most significant role you play in your present life. You are greater than all of these.

You are truly more than anything you appear to be and perceive yourself to be on Earth. You cannot be one whit greater than what I say you are, for you are nothing but Infinite! You are One with Me.

Hurray! There is no one and nothing that can cut Our Oneness in two. Oneness is!

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/oneness-no-matter-what.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/16/2018 12:52:45 AM

Archangel Gabriel via Shanta Gabriel: The Release of Fear is a Small Price to Pay for the Ecstasy of Full Merging With the Divine

Shanta Gabriel

Dear One,

Having come to a time of decision, you want to make the right one. You know that what you decide will carry on and you are concerned and even fearful of the “what ifs.” The only way you can truly make decisions that will best serve you now and in your future is to come to a place of peace and calm within. And this means being in harmony with your Higher Self.

It is from this place that you will make decisions that are for the highest good of all concerned. When you bring fear into your decision-making process, it limits you by preventing the full expansiveness of the Divine Mind from working within your conscious mind. It is this merging with God which enables you to feel free, whole and open enough to receive that which is right and true for your life at this time.

No matter how difficult it seems, it is very important that you learn to release the fear that constricts your thinking and actions. Where your attention goes, energy flows. When you focus on the fears, problems and the “what ifs” of your future life, this focused energy magnifies your fearful state. It becomes ever more powerful and can even take over your world — if you allow it to do so. Instead, put your energy into the creation of that wondrous state of being that will best serve you.

The first step in doing this is to breathe deeply and know in your heart that you are being divinely guided at this moment and at every moment in your life. Prayer is also helpful in adjusting your attitude and opening yourself to truth. You can say, “I surrender this fear to God, and I allow the Divine Mind to work in all my decisions.” Even if you still have the feeling of fear in the pit of your stomach, the simple act of praying for release will start you on the path to right action and thoughts that will open you to your highest good. Yet often it takes a short while for the physical body to catch up with the mental processes, so it is important to give yourself sufficient time to come to a point of relaxation and expansion before actually making your decisions.

Practice:

Take several relaxing, balanced breaths. As you sit in this peaceful moment, allow your exhaled breath to drop heavily like a stone, down below your feet, into the depths of the earth. This will take the frantic energy from your mind and give you greater clarity.

As you inhale, see yourself expanding with the pure light of God. See it clearing your mind and calming your heart as you connect with your divine nature. Now replace the fearful thoughts that so pervade your worldly consciousness with images of what you really want in your personal and professional life — images of radiant health, harmony in relationships, abundant cash flow, peace within your own heart. Allow these images of your greater good to permeate your being. Then give thanks for receiving them into your life.

Because you have been trained to be fearful and to worry, even though it is not productive, it takes practice to release the fear and to merge with your true divine nature. The Angels are here to help you do this, enfolding you in wings of pure light and guiding your way to peaceful living.

So ask and you will receive. Allow yourself to be open to the Divine Goodness within all things, and be receptive to all the beauty and truth within and around you, so that this good can begin to manifest and work throughout your world. If the bounty of the universe is what you want in your life, all you have to do is to let go of the fear that limits you, and allow the grace of God to work for you. After all:

The release of fear is a small price to pay
for the ecstasy of full merging with the Divine.

Shanta Gabriel for
Archangel Gabriel
www.shantagabriel.com

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/16/2018 1:06:05 AM

Accepting Your DNA

Life Tapestry Creations - Blog Banner LTCLife Tapestry Creations - Brenda Black Photo

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/16/2018 1:14:51 AM

The All As Awareness – The Council

The All As Awareness – The Council

We will look at The All today from the understanding of it as awareness, which is only an aspect of it, but an important one. It is important because it will help many to understand so much more.

Now the Source, or the All, can be thought of as a field of consciousness. Even your scientists today are beginning to see this. They now posit that everything that is, is consciousness and information. They are only a few thousand years behind, but at least they are catching up.

One of the attributes of consciousness can be awareness. And if there is awareness, there must be something of which to be aware. Now mentally place yourself in the position of the All. Of what are you going to be aware? After all, if you are the All, there is nothing else. So, if you have decided to be aware, you must be aware of Self. Do you see? And if you create thoughts and ideas – and believe us, you do – then there are an infinite number of things for you to be aware of. And all of those things are You, because You are all of those things.

And because all of those things are You, made of You-stuff, they are all consciousness and are all aware to one extent or another. Try to just accept that. As you become more and more aware yourself, you will discover it to be true.

At the core, all awareness knows that it is in the field. It is conscious of the field. It feels the field. But there are some parts of this consciousness that have become afraid to be aware of this. These parts have been conditioned to believe that they are unworthy, for one reason or another, to be a part of the field. They have been separated off. They are not really separate. They just allow themselves to believe that they are, and therefore are no longer aware of the truth of who they are.

Some of them have been taught that they may return to this awareness, but that it must be earned by one method or another. They must strive mightily. Some believe that it cannot be achieved in less than a great many lifetimes. But let us look at what really separates one state of awareness from another.

No matter how you look at it, no matter how involved an explanation you choose to make, all that separates one state of awareness from another is one thought, one belief, one feeling.

The person that you refer to as The Buddha went through many years of learning and striving. He finally reached his epiphany when he sat down, relaxed, and allowed it to happen. Your western beliefs are based upon the words and actions of one who demonstrated the truth of what we are saying over and over again. His most important message was “You can do this.” Consider that perhaps “I am the way” could have been translated as “Let me show you how. Just believe what I have been telling you and showing you. Everything I have done, you shall do also, and more.” He did say that. Right?

Some humans have chosen to believe that a great many written things need to be believed literally and that others should be preceded by the words “Yes, but what he really meant was…”. So we will just say ‘try it’.

What will your life become if you actually make the change in your thought and in your feeling that you are one with your Creator?

There are two published books available on Amazon that contain the messages received by Ron Head (that’s me). The first is The Wisdom of Michael, available HERE, and the second is It Rings True, available HERE

Copyright © Ronald Head. All Rights Reserved. You may copy and redistribute this material so long as you do not alter it in any way, the content remains complete, and you include this copyright notice and link: http://ronahead.com/

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/16/2018 6:40:19 PM

Daily Message ~ Tuesday October 16, 2018

Galactic Free Press's picture

There are two streams of abundance that most people work with. The first is the limited, external stream. This is recognized by the mind. It is the abundance stream that only holds so much, is outside of you, and you must fight for your piece of. The second is the Source stream of abundance. This is recognized by the heart, and is an expansive, never-ending stream that you have always been part of and will flow through you if you allow it.

If you are trying to thrive on the first limited stream, it is much like struggling to pump out the last few drops of a well that has almost gone dry when right next to you is the biggest, most beautiful, ever replenishing fresh water source you could ever imagine, that you have always had complete access to. Isn’t it time for you to shift into the acceptance of the greater abundance that is, and always has been yours? ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

http://trinityesoterics.com/2018/10/16/daily-message-tuesday-october-16-2018/

Category:

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!