Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
10/13/2018 9:21:34 PM

GFP Newsletter - 10/12/2018

will's picture

You are only an individual without any adjective.

The world will be immensely beautiful if there are only individuals, not belonging to any religion or any political ideology, but belonging to their own inner self. That's enough, more than enough.

Belonging to life itself is the only true religion, the only truth that has to be discovered. And it is not far away, just a little fear has to be dropped.

-Rajneesh

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/13/2018 9:30:17 PM

GaiaPortal 10-13-18… “Stepward attenuations collapse the old paradigm structures”

[Kp note: had incorrect date on first posting.]

In this GaiaPortal, the first word that stands out is “attenuations”. Attenuate can mean “To reduce in force, value, amount, or degree; weaken“, which seems to fit the overall message. Also, “farrows” are “litters of pigs”. “Flessaries”… no idea about that one.

This appears to address the stepward (perhaps = stepwise + forward) reducing of force, effectiveness, of the cabal and all old paradigm things.

————————————————–

Stepward attenuations collapse the old paradigm structures

Stepward attenuations collapse the old paradigm structures.

Forward movements made possible.

Farrows are sent.

Levitations begin.

Flessaries are approved.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/13/2018 9:39:10 PM

What the World Needs Now

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

Beloved, know once and for all, what We do on Earth is to tour the Universe together. I will say that We do handstands together and fly across the trapeze together and discover the way of things together, and together We, as One, dance the Light Fantastic as One Enlightened Light of the World.

Never are you stranded. Never are you adrift. Never am I without your hand to hold, and never is your hand without Mine to hold as We stroll around the Universe on a walkway to Heaven. Where did you think you were going? You aren’t just lollygagging along to mark time.

You take great strides, and you make great strides, and we whisk around the Universe in good spirits. We are something to behold. I – We – are all wrapped up as One Enlightening Light. The point is that there is Oneness, and that’s the truth, and that’s all there is. We are One. There is no longer the concept of many. There is One!

There is One. Let's have a good time. Laugh out loud. Wake up laughing. Go to sleep laughing. You and I as One are here to make merry, so heap laugh upon laugh. Is there something else to do? Taking life utterly seriously isn’t a great thing to do. Taking to heart is a good thing, yet taking to heart is too often taken to mean to take life very seriously, even studiously.

If you desire to feel beautiful impending events, be like a little child and stick your little hand out for joyous times wherever you turn. Expand your lungs with laughter. There is no need for tears to dry any longer unless they are tears of laughter.

Oh, yes, laugh your life away. Row your boat with laughter. Kick up your heels with laughter. Take not even Me so seriously. Take Me with joy. Life in the world has been laden with seriousness. Put seriousness away. There are no burdens to keep. Laughter is to swell the consciousness of the world. From now on, if you must personally write seriously, write in invisible ink. Create a chain of laughter. Let laughter ring out!

Be a smile walking down the street. Leap to the stars. Take only laughter seriously and give laughter to spare.

No one needs help in taking life seriously. I tell you frankly that the world is crying out for less seriousness. It seems that joy has been going out of style as if there were no more use of it whereas joy is the purpose of your lifetime right now.

Do you feel it? What the world needs right now is love, more love, more love.

What the World Needs Now

What the world needs now is love sweet love,
It’s the only thing that there's just too little of,
No, not just for some but for everyone,
Lord we don't need another mountain,

There are mountains and hillsides,
Enough to climb
There are oceans and rivers,
Enough to cross, enough to last till the end of time,

No, not just for some but for everyone,

Lord, we don't need another meadow,
There are cornfields and wheat fields,
Enough to grow
There are sunbeams and moonbeams,
Enough to shine,

Oh listen lord, if you want to know,

No, not just for some,
Oh but just for every every everyone

What the world needs now (oh)
Is love sweet love (is love)

Songwriters: Burt F. Bacharach / Hal David

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/what-the-world-needs-now.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/14/2018 1:45:35 AM

Greetings, Astounding One!

This week's Message was originally offered this past Tuesday as a live channeling on the Ashtar Legacy Call, which occurs every second and fourth Tuesday of the month, and gathers a loving, supportive community of beautiful Light Beings from all over the country and outside the US.

On each call, we hear a news report from Ashtar Command White Knight Rama Berkowitz and his wife Tara Green, hear some inspiring music, then a live channeling, then more music, and generally have an amazing time.

What I liked about this channeling (which occured after the song I requested,"Seasons of Love") is that it points to how Time is shifting on this planet, in addition to the final steps being taken now to bring in full enactment of NESARA law and Full Disclosure of the Galactic presence.

The Collective point out that it's you and me anchoring that new reality.

Once again, we're reminded that we're not awaiting a rescue from anyone, though Divine interventions (and Galactic ones) are greatly appreciated!

Go here to sign up to receive email reminders of each Ashtar Call -- well worth it for the wonderful feeling of community, and the exciting information and encouragement in each call.

With Divine Light and Love,
Caroline

A Message to Lightworkers -
October 12, 2018

The latest guidance from the Ascended Masters, Galactics, Earth Elementals, Faery Elders, Angels, and Archangels known as the Collective:

Greetings, dear ones! We are very pleased to have this time to speak with you today.

You are, without question, measuring every day, every moment now in the sort of Higher Love that probably you remembered very clearly when you were coming into this Earth life.

And so you came in as these brilliant Lights, just as little ones coming into the Earth now are coming in as these powerful, intergalactic presences, remembering Light language, remembering the Star Nation language of their origin, remembering the higher realms, and how they could create with a mere smile or command, a thought or a feeling.

And all of you, of course, you have suffered various forms of disempowerment, and seen much difficulty and pain and had your moments of wondering, “What was I thinking?”

It’s extremely natural to come in as a human being, as this beautiful expression of Higher Love, and then realize, “Yes, but I don’t have my full Soul power here.”

Or, “I’ve come in as an Earth person. I haven’t come in as my Higher Self!”

The interesting moment comes as you realize that you yourselves are anchoring upon the Earth the very energies that are empowering you to become your Higher Selves once again, this time in while in human form.

And so you have these beautiful moments where you begin to realize what our writer and her interviewee were speaking of earlier today on the radio—that people used to just sort of just smile at the notion of Angels or faery folk or the elven kingdom, or dragons, and all sorts of beings and spirits—some more Light-filled than others.

And you’ve all met up with these, just as you’ve all met up with various ET races, since you were in the womb.

You’ve spoken to them when you were in your etheric state.

You’ve all had various—some joyful, some terrifying—Earth lives where you’ve all run into all of these phenomena, and have realized that they are not “mythic.”

Likewise, something that human beings tend to do, is that they look at a situation such as NESARA or Full Disclosure, and they say, “It’s a nice idea. But it’s just another pretty picture. It’s just something that is nice to think about, but we know it won’t really happen.”

Or, as many would say, “I think it will happen, but not during my lifetime.” That is understandable.

Now, we’re going to remind you that there have been many people who have said, “I think a woman will run for president, but not make it in my lifetime.”

Or, “I think that probably another African-American will run for US president, but probably not be elected—not for another 30 or 40 years.”

Or, “Yes, there might be a secret space program, but we’ll never hear about it!”

Now, all of these issues and many, many more than we could possibly have time to name this evening—all of them have been displayed right in front of your eyes! You’ve seen it all happen.

So understand that the notion of Time—the whole concept, the whole phenomenon of Time on your planet, is sort of disappearing. It’s speeding up, to the point where waiting and words like “soon” and “maybe” and “later” almost don’t apply anymore . . .

READ MORE

Copyright 2018, Caroline Oceana Ryan

If you repost, please maintain the integrity of this information by reprinting it exactly as you find it here, and including the link to the original post. Thank you.

https://carolineoceanaryan.com/2018/10/12/a-message-to-lightworkers-october-12-2018/

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/14/2018 7:27:51 PM

Daily Message ~ Sunday October 14, 2018

Galactic Free Press's picture

If you make sure that service, both for you and for others, is the driving force behind your creations, and stay open to receiving the many, many supports the universe wishes to provide you in that service, you will always be expanding into your highest life expression. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

http://trinityesoterics.com/2018/10/14/daily-message-sunday-october-14-2018/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!