Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
9/22/2018 1:13:21 AM

An Equinox Message Inspired by Archangel Hope via Shanta Gabriel

Dear Ones,

We are speaking today of merging. Merging means to be fully immersed in the Light of the Universal Presence, aligned with your most essential self, embracing and welcoming the Creative Force into your Earthly body. This process leads to Wholeness and a full integration as you become a Divine Human active in the world.

There are aspects of this merging process that are being reflected upon your Earth now. You are seeing conflagration of vast tracts of forest land. These massive fires are larger than have ever been seen by humankind. But what is also going on in this process is not just the scorching of the Earth and the devastation of life and property, there are clear analogies available between the transformative process you are experiencing, and the ancient process of Balance within Nature.

For eons, the environment has depended upon the wild fires to clear away the old and non-essential within the forest freeing the natural life forms to thrive in their habitats. We liken this to your relinquishment of old thoughts and attitudes, which can be seen as the invasive species of mass consciousness.

Just as the heat of the fire is the catalyst necessary for seeds to be released to create new life in the forest, the heat of your transformation is raising your frequencies enabling you to expand your awareness, and let go of all that no longer serves you. In order to grow into the crystalline form of your light body, the fires of transformation clear away the extraneous releasing the old patterns that are not evolving in order for new forms to birth within you.

The trees have been teaching you for many years now with their clear demonstrations of alignment and photosynthesis. You are using Light as food and nourishment for the creation of your subtle light bodies. The nourishment the tree roots are receiving is naturally raised up the ascending currents within the trunk. In the same way the ascending currents within the spiritual core of your being are raising your spiritual energy from the base of your spine and also bringing the feminine nourishment from within the Earth up into your heart.

The tree attracts and feeds upon the sun light, absorbing Light into its needles or leaves and bringing that powerful energy into the the full body of the tree with the natural descending current. The ancient yogis have spoken of this natural current as your connection to the Light of Infinite Intelligence that descends through your energy system so you can integrate divinity into your human form.

Trees become the ultimate demonstration of the alignment and merging of Heaven and Earth through a living being. You have been diligently integrating your Universal Selves and your earthly human selves. Through this you are activating the crystalline body that will allow you to use the new frequencies as a transformative tool within your lives.

Through all of this activity, you are setting into motion the evolutionary process of fully manifesting as the Divine Human, one who is able to live from higher dimensional awareness while in physical form. You do not need to leave your body to ascend into higher consciousness.

As you go through the fires of evolutionary chaos, know you are a catalyst for the birthing of a new form of humanity, one that lives in harmony with Nature and is able to rise above the destruction so that new life abounds in full creative expression on the Earth and within your own life.

Allow yourself to be grateful that you are conscious of this blessing. You are transmuting the old to create the new. Hope is fulfilling this mission. And so it is.

Shanta Gabriel for
Archangel Hope

www.ShantaGabriel.com

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/22/2018 1:16:47 AM

GFP Newsletter - 9/20/2018

will's picture

A young couple have been trying for ages to have a baby, but with no success. Finally they decided to go to the doctor with the problem. After a detailed interview he suggests that maybe they should not make love every day, to avoid love becoming a routine. They should make love only spontaneously.

Not as if they have to do it, but only when they are possessed by it.

"You have to find the right, spontaneous moment," the doctor says, "when you feel the moment is right, do it." A few months later, sure enough, the woman is back and the doctor confirms her pregnancy. "May I enquire if my advice was of any help?" "Oh, doc," she says, "it was terrific. We were having a romantic candlelight dinner with french wine and soft music, and suddenly our hands met. We were looking deep into each others eyes and we both knew, 'this is it!' We simply threw off the tablecloth and made love right on the table."

"Amazing," says the doctor. "Yes, it was great," she says, "the only sad thing about it is, that we can never go to that restaurant again."

-Rajneesh

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/22/2018 1:38:19 AM

Inner Earth Civilizations Exist and I Can Prove It

Intriguing look at the development of our knowledge of Agartha – and the efforts of our governments to block it.

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/22/2018 2:08:33 AM

From Whence Cometh Peace on Earth?

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

Beloved, is peace a yearning or a fact of life? There do seem to be eruptions of less than peace at home and afield.

Is peace a requirement on Earth? Certainly, upset tends to be seen as a violation. Maybe there are some who yearn for confrontation and upset, as if confrontation and upset could hold salvation therein. Perhaps there are some who admire friction, because friction may bolster them with a sense of control, and anger seen as power prevailing.

Certainly, Oneness desires peace in abundance. Oneness doesn’t sit around thinking of offenses to fend off.

What causes the disruptions and frustration of uproar? Is there a cure? Is there a dissolution? What would make power so important that some in the world would risk everything on war?

Nothing is as complicated as it appears. At the same time, it would seem that nothing is as simple as it may appear either.

Nevertheless, every vote does count. Count yourself in. You do cast your vote. Don’t feel powerless and frustrated, for then powerlessness is your vote.

The fact is that you do have a horse to ride, so get up and ride. One way or another, you vote. Vote consciously.

My vote is inevitably for peace.

In this case, I certainly understand how you find it intolerable that you don't see Me pro-actively taking the bull by the horns and doing something about it.

Peace and lack of peace also both seems to be a factor in life. You wonder why then I don’t step to the fore. You don’t see Me as helpless. If I opened all the keys to the world, then surely peace would be a no-brainer.

Why would a God in Heaven sit around when I could declare peace today all over the world and in every home? Why on earth would a God in Heaven take a back seat? And why would you or anyone?

What if every peace-loving person on Earth would also declare peace? Let’s do this then. Let’s see what happens.

From time to time, it seems someone declares less than peace and foments war. Many speak out in furor.

I am suggesting that deep in the silence of your heart, you call out for peace. May the silence of peace speak out out for peace more deeply and lastingly than any parade.

Unite in silence for peace from your heart of hearts. Cheer for peace from the gullies of your heart.

From peace, no tallies need be kept. Silent inspiration goes far. Simply cast your vote with every thought and breath.

You don’t have to go to a precinct. You don’t have to make a check mark or join a political party. Pull back on a bow of love straight from your heart. This is declaring peace, and that peace already is and is available now. Be Peace.

Remind yourself that We are love, and love is what We give.

There is no necessity for anyone to give consternation nor pity.

Strengthen. Cheer. Peace.

And you are My envoys. You are My house of representatives. You are My spokesperson. You are My press. You are My faithful. You are My honor-bound. You are My advanced guard. You are My messengers to the world.

Hark, you are My Herald Angels. You are My hands and heart and voices given to the world. You are a Chorus of My Heart in song to the world. You are My bells tolling to the world.

Be the Peacegiver.

Foremost, be My angel of Peace.

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/from-whence-cometh-peace-on-earth.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/22/2018 7:00:09 PM

THE ORACLE REPORT

"BRIDGING INTO A NEW WORLD" TAKEN BY WISE OWL JEANINE

Saturday, September 22 - Sunday, September 23, 2018

The Sun moves into Libra today (Saturday at 9:54 pm ET) — beginning the lovely and lovey dovey energetics of Libra. It’s a wonderful.

Libra rules harmony, justice, beautiful sights, decisions, and personal/global revolution. among other things.

Many people love this time of year.

This year, as the Sun moves into Libra, it also begins to oppose Chiron.

With this, we also have mighty Uranus conjunct Chiron’s “home spot,” or location in the sky where Chiron was discovered (the Chiron Point). With Uranus, the mantra is “expect the unexpected.”

So this means that this weekend the Sun is highlighting and empowering the forces of Chiron. And anything could happen. There is little predictability here.

I always talk about Chiron as the Wounded Healer and Teacher, and we are all quite fatigued of that title by now, aren’t we? Chiron is much, much more than that. In Greek mythology, Chiron was what we would today call a Renaissance Man. He was skilled at just about everything. His interest in and quest for new knowledge was limitless. Chiron IS limitlessness. He could go as deeply into the wounding as he could the healing, and from those experiences he brought back great wisdom TO SHARE WITH OTHERS. Service to others is paramount with Chiron.

Mercury just moved into Libra around midnight ET last night, paving the way for the Sun. Refinement of messages and information that we have gained since the New Moon in Virgo on September 9 are in store.

Here is some practical application of all of these astrological energies:

1 - OBSESSION WITH PERFECTION IS FUTILE (use your mental and physical energy toward things that are realistic; practice self acceptance as the unique creation of the Creator)

2 - REFLECT back on what has transpired for you since September 9 and see how it is evolving. An overhaul, reform, rebirth is happening. Can you see it?

3 - MAINTAIN TRUST that there are mechanics at work to resolve and rebuild. We are in Gibbous energy to the fourth power. It is the Gibbous Moon phase of the second consecutive Gibbous cycle (disregard this sentence if you don’t catch my meaning - don’t get hung up). This means that we are in a HIGHLY creative time and the power of our thoughts are magnified exponentially. Reject negativity as much as possible at least until the Full Moon. We want to keep this energetic wave high-minded. We are “closest” to Spirit during the Gibbous and Balsamic phases of the Moon, so let’s tap in.

4 - RECOGNIZE ANY SELF DESTRUCTIVE TENDENCIES - Self destruction is part of Chiron’s lesson. If events have you struggling somewhat (emotionally or physically), this is happening to help you see and learn a new way. Chiron is the Master Teacher. He will press upon wounds to rid them of infection if needed. Chiron tries to teach us that we matter, each of us.

5 - PERIPHERALLY, be aware that false flag potential is higher this weekend. The Black Moon is now discharging “a masked figure performs ritualistic acts in a mystery play.” With this, on Sunday the Moon will conjunct Neptune, which can put a haze of fog over truth and confuse us. The exact conjunction of the Moon and Neptune occurs Sunday at 1:21 pm ET/5:21 pm UT, but is in effect all weekend as the Moon transits Pisces. No more tricks!

6 - FIND BEAUTY AND SEND IN A SNAPSHOT IF YOU CATCH ONE - Beauty is exalted when the Sun is in Libra (day traders who are smart bet on beauty stocks while the Sun is in Libra). We are the lucky beneficiaries of an experience on this jewel of a planet (even if the planet is under some sort of control, it is gorgeous). We can redirect any unsuitable mindsets into other ones when we just stop and look around. Nature heals and teaches us. Let’s get out there and re-supply our photo inventory!

AND FINALLY, A NOTE - Last night Andrew posted this note from me to the Oracle Report Facebook. I am including it here for those not on Facebook. From the bottom of my targeted individual heart, thank you for your donations and well wishes. :)

Special Request from Laura:

Wise Owls -

A dear member of our "parliament of wise owls" (not me or Andrew or Anna) is in a very dire situation and in need of immediate funds. If you are able to donate, even if it is just a dollar, the Donate button is located at the top of OracleReport.com. More than anything, I wish I had the funds to help this owl myself, but I just do not. I would not ask unless all other options had been exhausted. Please help me to help our own, and if you cannot contribute financially, please send your lovely wishes to our friend.

Rest assured that Andrew and Anna have access to the account and will serve as oversight (but that really goes without saying!).

Thank you and much, much love-

Laura

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!