Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
7/30/2018 6:32:25 PM

The Daring Young Man on the Flying Trapeze

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

Beloved, vast is the Universe. Vast is the Universe even as it exists spread out all over the surface. The world is, at the very least, a handful! It could be said that there is too much ado about nothing. Certainly life seems to be momentous, and there is too little of this non-existent time in which to do it. You tend to feel suspended in this non-existent time and space. Inasmuch as the concept of time is illusion as well as illusive, remind yourself to breathe deeply. Satisfy your lungs and all that is physical. Life exceeds the physical by the metaphysical, spiritual, ethereal or what is resolutely called Truth.

You may feel you are betwixt and between and, sometimes that you are out of your depth. You wonder how much more you can cope with. You may feel you are The Daring Young Man on the Flying Trapeze! Good grief, how did you ever get here, and how do you ever get off?

This seems to be your quandary. A fast pace you have to keep, or you don’t know what will happen. Your space needs a dusting off or a deep cleaning and upkeep as well – or the roof will fall in.

The people who live under the stars and under the trees seem fortunate. They don’t have to be at the office at a certain time nor wear starched shirts.

Good grief, indeed, your life choices have to be greater than these. Surely, you are meant for greener fields. It must be you are, but what? But what? Surely you are for more than going sideways or up and down a hill day by day. There must be something ahead of you that isn’t so unnoticed and ordinary.

There has to be a version of you that you can see from closer than the distance.

You cry out: “O God, there has to be more than this old knitted sweater I put on every day. For goodness sake, in the latest-appearing world, there has to be a little post-it note appended somewhere with a little arrow that says sprightly in a good place: ‘Wow, Kilroy, you are here!’”

Otherwise, you are left wondering what is your due. You are certain this isn’t the question you are meant to ask. Nor is it right for you to ask Me: “How much longer, dear God, when am I freed from this sentence?”

You must be missing an important question.

You may well feel that your question is meant to be:

“Dear God, what can I do for you now? Only, I don’t feel up to the task, God. I am so stretched as it is.”

Then, I, God, suggest that you bless yourself in My Name. Just this. Bless yourself. Start telling yourself to go easier on yourself. It isn’t that Heaven can wait. Not at all, but that you can sit more comfortably while you wait for Heaven. Sit down and rest your feet awhile. You are in good hands. Don’t you know you can let go for today? You have exceeded more than your quota for today. You are not in arrears.

As in Godwriting, you don’t bind yourself to spectacular Godwriting. In fact, you must free yourself from the idea of coming up with jim-dandy Godwriting. As in life, you aren’t required to live a spectacular life. A seemingly ordinary life is just fine. If your life were a novel, no one tells you that you must be a bestseller. I don’t. That you are writing your book – this is great. Be content. It’s okay to tread water now and then.

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/the-daring-young-man-on-the-flying-trapeze.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/31/2018 7:17:15 PM

Daily Message ~ Tuesday July 31, 2018

Galactic Free Press's picture

A reader recently asked, “Why are some of us still dealing with so many lower frequency experiences in our reality, even though we have applied everything we have learned to move beyond them? What are we not understanding? How do we move beyond these experiences?” We would like to address this today.

We understand it can be disconcerting to be so dedicated to your own growth and evolution and have challenging situations occur. In no way does this mean your work has been ineffective! There are many reasons why this can occur.

While in some instances, it can be an indicator of an aspect of you that is still looking for your love and attention, in many cases these experiences are not because you haven’t grown, but rather to show you how far you have grown. It is an opportunity to show up from your latest level of attainment and see how differently you handle it compared to how you might have handled the same situation a year ago, five years ago, ten years ago. How can you gauge your growth if you don’t have experiences to see how far you have come?

In other circumstances you may have an experience because your soul has volunteered to bring balance and stabilizing energy to others who have not yet been able to create that for themselves. Many of you hold the role of both anchor and filter. In other words, you are there to bring the love and the light using your energetics to be of service.

You are part of the whole, and that whole holds many, many layers of energy. As you continue along your enlightenment practice, your overall experience will be far more peaceful than you have experienced in your life so far. Part of knowing your mastery is learning how to bring the peace with you everywhere you go rather than having it be dependant upon certain circumstances.

We urge you to not make things wrong. Trust that if you are operating from a space of surrender, faith, flow, and trust with the intention of being of your highest service, it is all unfolding beautifully, for you to know yourself deeper either through self examination and awareness or through your service and beingness. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

http://trinityesoterics.com/2018/07/31/daily-message-tuesday-july-31-2018/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/31/2018 7:23:15 PM

TUESDAY, JULY 31, 2018

MESSAGE FROM ARCHANGEL ZADKIEL ~ AUGUST 2018 TRANSMITTED THROUGH LINDA ROBINSON BEING FULLY PRESENT

Linda Robinson

MESSAGE FROM ARCHANGEL ZADKIEL ~ AUGUST 2018

Greetings Beloved Ones,

WE ARE Archangels Zadkiel and Lady Amethyst, and we greet you with Love. Today we wish to discuss being fully present.

The incoming energy is moving rapidly to a higher frequency. It is calling you to absorb it and integrate it into your Being. It is calling you to a higher consciousness.

As this new energy enters your field, you are being given the opportunity to learn new insights for your progression. They are very subtle and require your full attention to gain the complete benefits from them.

As a multidimensional Being of Light, your energy field is fluid. It is not a fixed point of time but rather a constantly changing and evolving field. It is designed for progression and harkens back to the time when you were subtle energy and had not yet become solid matter.

As such, the more you remain open to new insights, the more rapidly you progress on your ascension path.

One way to do this is to be fully present.

Being fully present means to focus on the task at hand. It is not focusing on what you did yesterday or what will take place tomorrow. It is focusing on the present moment.

This does not mean that you are oblivious to what is taking place. It means that you have expanded your awareness to encompass the past, the present, and the future simultaneously. You have gained the ability to expand and contract your awareness as needed. You are aware that linear time is a third-dimensional concept, and this frees you to focus on the present moment. You are a point of Light in the great cosmos, and events are points of energy in this process.

This realization allows you to focus on the point of energy that is currently taking place.

When you are fully present in the moment, you are able to receive the subtle insights from the Universe. These prompts may come in the form of a thought that passes through like a gentle breeze. When they enter your awareness, they may seem to be a curiosity or a questioning of where that came from or what it means.

When you are focused on the present moment, these insights remain in your consciousness and are there to guide you at the time you need them.

It is as if your energy field is always open to receive these insights, and it adapts to reflect on them and accommodate them as appropriate. This allows you to move forward because you are open to receive the incoming energy.

To remain open, it is important to be willing to receive the new insights. If you are attached to a preconceived idea of how things are supposed to be, it will be more difficult to recognize the insights as they occur. However, when you are not attached to a certain concept, you can flow with the new awareness as it occurs. This allows you to progress with ease and grace. The new awareness enters your energy field, and because it is fluid and flowing, it is assimilated as appropriate.

This does not mean that you automatically accept every new insight. It does mean that you are aware of it. If you are unsure of what it means for you, you can place it in a holding pattern for further reflection.

In addition to being open to receiving new insights, you can enhance this process by focusing on what is taking place in the present moment. Be fully focused on what you are doing. It does not mean multitasking to the extent that you have no concept of what is occurring around you. It means that you are focused on the task at hand, and this allows you to receive incoming insights.

If you find your attention straying from what is going on, you can simply pause, take a few deep breaths in and out, and return your focus to the present moment.

The more you practice this, the more automatic it will become. You will relax into being fully present, and you will be at one with All That Is.

Beloveds, we are happy that you are being fully present in the moment. We are with you as you receive insights for highest good.

Know that you are greatly loved.

WE ARE Archangels Zadkiel and Lady Amethyst
…and WE surround you with Love.

And so it is.

Copyright © 2018 Linda M. Robinson, PersonalPathwaysOfLight.com. All Rights Reserved. Posting on websites is permitted as long as the information is not altered, excerpted or added to, and credit of authorship, including my name and website, is given. Linda M. Robinson, www.PersonalPathwaysOfLight.com.

This information may be published in journals, magazines or public print only with written permission. Email: Linda@PersonalPathwaysOfLight.com.

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/31/2018 7:25:49 PM

GFP Newsletter - 7/30/2018

will's picture

If one has to choose between the head and the heart, one should choose the heart, because all the beautiful values of life belong to the heart. The head is a good mechanic, technician, but you cannot live your life joyously just by being a mechanic, a technician, a scientist. The head has no qualities, capacities for joy, for blissfulness, for silence, for innocence, for beauty, for love, for all that makes the life rich - it is the heart.

-Rajneesh

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/31/2018 7:36:54 PM

Blossom Goodchild ~ Channelling The Federation of Light - July 28, 2018

Hello there! Straight to it today! You have spoken recently and in the past about ‘Listening to our Truth within’ when coming across information that may or may not be fake news etc. In my last newsletter I sent out a link regarding news that would/could open a large can of worms. I personally have no attachment to politics. It is like a foreign language to me and I cannot retain any information that I have tried to take in. Therefore, I was not saying I knew this particular piece to be of Truth or not. Just a possibility of ‘Maybe this is what you had been talking about’. WELL! The response I received proved without doubt, to me that A) One person’s Truth is very different from another’s. And B) In general we are certainly not ready to forgive and send Love to those we are not so happy with! So please, dear friends ‘in the know’ … HOW DO WE KNOW that which is Truth and that which is not?

As always, we begin with welcoming you, Dearest Blossom and all those who enjoy our conversations with you. This is indeed, a matter that confuses. At this stage in The Game, there is neither a recognition of Truth from one source to another, or acknowledgment of Truth from one source to another. That which is put out in your social media, is such a mixed bag of ‘tricks’ that we understand your vulnerability. That is why we ask you to go within.

Yes, but for me ’Going within’ doesn’t get me anywhere. For, I don’t seem to recognise or feel if something is fake or not. That’s the thing! Some feel a piece of information is fake and just propaganda and others feel the same piece is of Divine Enlightenment. How ‘On Earth’ are we to decipher ‘Truth’ from within, when there is so much diversity of WHAT IS TRUTH from one soul to another?

At the correct moment Blossom, ALL shall know THE TRUTH. THE ONE TRUTH.

I didn’t know there was ONE TRUTH … other than the TRUTH that there is only Love. Are you talking about THE ONE TRUTH regarding all the lies and secrecy etc.?

And so very much more.

How will that one Truth be any differently recognised from that which is being spread now?

Trust us! It will easily be so.

I do Trust you and accept there is much you are unable to say. How easy it would be if you could just tell us what the ‘BLEEP’ is going on!

You know we cannot do that. For your safety and for reasons that would change the course of matters from HOW they are TRULY meant to be revealed and uncovered.

So, what would you suggest? For, although I am not into /understanding all that goes on politically, by any means … WHAT will make it SO OBVIOUS, in order for us to KNOW that which is TRUTH?

To start with, there will be nothing Obvious. There will be, as is now … different opinions about different leaders. Those for. Those against. Yet, we reiterate, all is not as it seems. Do not be fooled by ongoing presentations that appear to be that which they are not.

My point entirely,Guys! HOW DO WE KNOW … WHAT IS AND WHAT ISN’T?

We feel this conversation could go around in circles. So, may we take the helm to take this where it needs to go?

AYE AYE CAPTAIN!

There are good and not so good reasons for your ‘internet’. There is knowledge available that is of great Truth and of great interest. There is also much interference by those who feel they must interfere and debunk anything that is of Light. Therefore, it is very difficult for even the most enlightened, intelligent of souls to decipher which is which.

There are some souls who do not have your internet or own a TV or a computer. There are some souls that CHOOSE not to be sucked in by ANY OF IT. They CHOOSE instead, to enjoy their garden, to meditate, or just, in general, remove themselves from all that can influence their thoughts and in so doing so, they concentrate on THAT WHICH IS LOVE AND ONLY THAT WHICH IS LOVE. Keeping their Vibration High and away from any unnecessary negativity. They do not allow their Vibration to be brought down by something that may confuse, and/or … may or may not be True.

Yes, I get that.Yet, without the internet … your messages could not reach anyone … for instance.

Oh yes, they could, for they would receive them personally. Once they understood that this is possible, and that there is not one soul who cannot do so. They just believe there are a chosen few and it is that belief that prevents it.

Fact is … we DO have the internet and unless there is a complete breakdown of this communication, there is NO WAY people are going to come off it. There are some who have the correct balance. Yet, with respect, I think very few. Besides, is it not going to be via TV and internet that we will get to hear about … these great revelations that you speak of?

Yes. Very much so … And when that time comes about … YOU WILL KNOW … FOR SURE … that which we have been speaking of.

WHEN THE TRUTH DOES COME OUT … it will be ‘In your face’, so to speak … there will not/cannot be denial.

Yet, you said we have to be discerning for there will be many trying to cover their tracks etc.

This is so. All this will be in the initial stages … in the lead up to the GRAND REVEAL.

Far out, Brussel sprout! What a bizarre world/time this is! Sometimes, I feel I am holding on by a thread to ‘My Knowing’ that ‘Everything will be alright’. At times my piece of elastic has been stretched to its limit and feels as if it is about to ‘ping’. Sometimes, I think how ‘pleasant’ it must be to be asleep and know nothing of all this.

And other times Dearest Blossom?

Completely the opposite. I am honoured and proud to be part of ‘This Change’ and feel in my strength and ready to go! Yet, as I say, some days, even though you say this is when we must be in our strength, I just don’t even have the oomph to try! ‘Blossom Goodchild NOT reporting for duty, Sir!’ … kind of thing!

And this, Beautiful Soul …

Whah! Instant tears with the energy that came through in those words. Thank you!

Is why we continue to come through with these messages. To REINFORCE THE FACT that it is LOVE and ONLY LOVE that you must act upon.

YOU ARE LOVE.

YOU ARE LIGHT.

It just … doesn’t/can’t … always FEEL that way due to the circumstances in which you reside.

YET, WE PROMISE YOU …

WHEN THIS IS THROUGH … WHEN THIS IS OVER AND DONE …

THE KNOWING … THE JOY … THE LOVE …THAT EMANATES THROUGHOUT YOUR BEING WILL BE UNLIKE ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING YOU HAVE EVER KNOWN.

WE REITERATE …

YOU KNEW IT WOULDN’T BE EASY BEFORE YOU CAME.

YOU KNEW THIS! YOU KNEW THIS!

YET, YOU, EACH ONE … SO DESPERATELY DESIRED TO BE CHOSEN TO BE ONE OF THE PRIVILEGED FEW THAT COULD BE PRESENT ON EARTH AT THIS TIME … TO BE RIGHT IN THE THICK OF IT.

YOU WANTED THIS MORE THAN ANYTHING.

And here I am … moaning about it when the going gets tough!

That is why we are here to remind you.

Why can’t we just simply remember?

YOU CAN … NOW!

If you ‘came in’ to this and many past lifetimes, remembering why you were here and what you came to do … ‘The Game, The Experience, The Experiment’ … could not/would not … have played out in the way that it has … in the way that it needed to.

LOVE WILL PREVAIL … Throughout every game, experience, experiment. FOR THERE IS …

ONLY LOVE!! So, what do you mean by ‘We can remember … now?’ I know you are always asking us to … yet, I just haven’t been able. Hint number one would be?

TRUST AND KNOW YOUR POWER.

Hint 2?

TAKE AWAY DOUBT.

Hint 3?

TAKE AWAY THE THOUGHT OF POSSIBILITIES AND REPLACE THEM WITH THE KNOWING OF SUCH THINGS TO BE TRUTH.

Hint 4?

TAKE THE TIME TO ‘TUNE OUT’ FROM YOUR EARTHLY VIBRATION AND ‘TUNE IN’ TO YOUR HIGHEST VIBRATION.

Hint 5?

WHEN YOU CONTINUE TO DO THIS … YOU COME TO KNOW YOURSELF. YOUR TRUESELF. YOUR HIGHEST POSITION OF SELF.

Hint 6?

ONCE THIS IS KNOWN … YOU LEARN TO TRUST YOURSELF AND FROM THIS TRUST … YOU BECOME ALL POWERFUL.

Hint 7?

WHEN YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND TRUST THIS KNOWING … YOU WILL HAVE REMEMBERED WHO YOU ARE.

Hint 8? (I know we are going to 10.)

AND THEREFORE, REMEMBERED WHY YOU CAME!

Hint 9?

AND WHEN YOU REMEMBER THIS, DEAREST ONES … THE LOVE THAT YOU ARE SHINES IN ITS FULL CAPACITY.

Hint 10?

YOU MOVE YOURSELF, ALONG WITH MOTHER EARTH AND THOSE UPON AND WITHIN HER … INTO HER NATURAL GLORIOUS POSITION … ONCE AGAIN. HER LIGHTED HOME.

Here endeth today’s lesson! Many, many thanks my friends.

Know too … that all you need do is ask for strength and unto you it is given.

Indeedy! Much Love and Gratitude.

Please revisit The Invocation ‘We are the Game Changers’ whenever the mood takes you … to keep the Energy as HIGH as we can.

http://youtu.be/MYeqbshjgmA

Make every day a HAPPY HUMAN DAY! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_DDBfwTX1g&feature=youtu.be

The link to be able to access all my YouTubes is http://www.youtube.com/user/isjaabmo

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!