Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
6/22/2018 6:20:10 PM

Amazing Oneness

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

Beloved, herein lies My heart as I give it to you in words – as if I express My heart in words taken from Heaven and typed on a computer.

Beloved, there are matters of significance that cannot be expressed fully in words, not even in the Word God, as it is avowed to be in so many varied sound waves. Varied names are attested to from wherever you happen to hail from. Yes, of course, I answer to My Names in joy no matter how far-flung they are across the Universe and noted all over the world and known to represent Me. It isn’t solely by what exact name you call me that matters. That you call Me is what matters. If sound did not exist, you would still have a knowingness of Me and be enriched.

You may have realized Me as a bare caress on the nape of your neck. This, too, may have been a light touch of My Love for you. Or perhaps you heard something not quite fully heard, yet you were melted by Me in the Highest. Then you have heard this from Me – not in a manner of speech but rather in a manner of silence. Of course, I can speak without sound or words, and I am known, and you know My Love. My Silence reaches far beyond the world. You are able to catch My drift wordlessly.

At the same time as you would like to exist in My green pastures and be claimed by Me, you also may resist the idea of being another lamb claimed. Naturally, you do not like Me to overlook you. You would not like to be bereft of Me in the slightest. Don’t worry, this will never happen. One is One. We are happy in Oneness above all the world.

In any case, I prefer Oneness. Oneness is the claim I establish. Beloved, ten horses could not pry apart what you and I are to each other, and why would anyone try to pry Oneness apart? Nor, Beloved, could pliers possibly ply Oneness into less than Oneness. I am not called Almighty God for nothing. I bequeath Myself to you. Indeed, I AM your inheritance. In your DNA, AM I. In this sense, I have proprietary rights, which include Oneness with you free and clear.

Oneness means Oneness. We are not two factions of One God. By no means are either of us or I two halves of One God through the terrains of life. We are awakened somewhat to My Glory and therefore to the Glory of your Self, hand in hand with Mine in ordinary life and also far and beyond to the furthest extent of life while thou art in Heaven.

In the fullness of One, I burst forth in song to Amazing Oneness from the mountain tops. Be sure to know that Oneness isn’t two halves. There is nothing more to add to Oneness. The whole gang’s here. We are at the apex now, yet there is always more to express, and express We do. To express is not the same as describing. You can reveal, yet not describe. Throw your arms up wide to the Heavens in jubilation with Me. Never do We go along except hand in hand.

Heretofore, you have hidden yourself in plain view away from yourself. Now, We stand tall in this Our Congregate of One. We are exactly in full Oneness. We are not pinned together. We are One.

Wholeness is wholeness, and We are It, you and I, One, Seamless Whole.

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/amazing-oneness.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/23/2018 12:17:32 AM

The Federation of Light via Blossom Goodchild: June 22, 2018

On reading this channelling for the first time after bringing it through, I could not help but feel/know I have had this kind of conversation with them before … and yet, when channelling it, I did not remember I had. So, there must be a reason why much of it has come through again. Maybe, I haven’t been through this before with them in this way? Checking it out I couldn't find a simmilar one.Maybe, I am ready for the nuthouse?

Here we are, once again. There are many questions people ask that, for me, are just too off the scale to comprehend. My mind doesn’t creep into places/spaces that some other’s seem to do. I seem to accept much, simply ‘As Is’. Yet, I can see the frustration for those who have these very inquisitive minds, and yet, I feel it is just not for ‘us’ to go there. So, apologies to those who were hoping I would! However, one thing that … is/has been /will be … on everybody’s minds is this topic of THE EVENT. Some renowned channellers never mention it, some speak of it happening this year, some say it won’t be taking place for many, many years. No wonder everyone is so confused and disappointed. Can you see this from our perspective? It can be very disheartening to read such varied and diverse information from those sources that people trust … including yourselves, with all respect. Ok? So … straight from the horse’s mouth so to speak … What/when/ How/ why/ is this EVENT all about? Can we not get it straight once and for all and then leave it be, until such a time when we REALLY need to KNOW it is ACTUALLY GOING TO TAKE PLACE. Thank you.

Welcome to you, Dearest Blossom and to those souls who KNOW us to be of Truth and Love-Light. All that we have entrusted to you via words in these communications have been to the best of our ability and Knowing. One must, as they are evolving into a Lighter degree of themselves … understand that there is much that simply cannot be conveyed due to knowledge of what is to be … not being ready to divulge.

Why not?

Because there are certain courses of Events that need to take place before the next course of events can even be put in place. Although, the Divine plan is in hand … due to free will and alignment of planetary concourse, (? ) there is much that determines different outcomes. Much of which can be unexpected and therefore, one has to re-route in order to get all things back onto the correct trajectory, in order for things to continue as … they should / are … planned.

Therefore, we cannot ‘give away’ too much. This is not the only reason. If we were to say too much as to the when and wherefores’, there are those of your density that would immediately put counteractions into place … trying their upmost to prevent such ‘Heavenly encounters’ from taking place. Therefore, regarding this particular issue, much must be kept under wraps.

Yet, this does not really answer as to why there is so much conflict between the information that is brought forth. Yes, I am aware of deliberate false info, yet, as I say, many ‘stable’ messengers have different information coming through. So many are so tired … and have just had enough!

We are aware of this and yet we KNOW Each One will continue on in their Light - mind and body. Everything is changing at rapid speed now. May we divert the subject for a moment, to say that we are also aware of many souls that are experiencing off beat regulation within their heart Energy. Some are feeling it directly aimed … at/through … the heart and some experiencing disfunctioning around the said area. We are not saying to ignore this, for it is real and alarming to many. Yet, we are saying in ways of comfort, that many experiencing such, are ‘coming through the other side’ without further concern. This is in conjunction with the Higher Energetic Vibration that is merging with your Planet and yourself. As your body is adjusting to these Higher Energies, one will ‘naturally’ experience irregular happenings, due to the upgrade of organs within the body. The heart, of course, being a MAJOR vitality and therefore, ‘its changes’ as it moves it’s frequency into a higher position will affect some, more than others, in its doing so. This is also happening with much within the physicality and we seek to reassure you that these ‘occurrences’ are only temporary. Yet, we reiterate that we are not of your medical profession and of course, if one is of deep concern, then a visit to your worldly practioners in this field will perhaps put the mind at rest.

Should it be that matters of the heart need to be ‘adjusted’ physically by such practioners, then this would be because the Vibration change for some, exerted movement a little too high for that which it was ready for … Yet, know, all this will gradually settle down.

Extreme tiredness is ‘falling’ upon many. For lifetimes, has one prepared for that which is coming. For eons have souls of Light ‘fought’ their way through the darkness and come through valiantly.

The soul is weary … and coupled with distractions that are emanating from chemicals all around and within so much that one is in daily contact with … the NEED for SOMETHING to reassure and give encouragement to continue is very much at the forefront of the minds of so many.

Yes indeed! One can sometimes wonder if THE EVENT is just a carrot to keep us going? Yet, it can have the opposite effect when, once again (as I/we predicted it would ) talk and expectation of THE EVENT taking place, die down, and one is left feeling deflated and forlorn. So … back to the original question … how can there be/why is there … so much difference regarding our future days? I feel you will say something re timelines and parallel universes etc. Am I right, or am I right?

You are wrong!

LOL!

For we would prefer to give an original analogy.

Oh! Please do!

Dearest souls … the reason behind these differential outcomes of your future days is because perspectives of that which lie ahead can alter within possibilities and … there are endless possibilities. So, it may be that one giver of information feels a greater lean toward a particular outcome and another feels a slant toward another kind of outcome.

Yet … YOU speak of THE EVENT taking place at some point … and that is a HUGE happening, whenever that maybe. (That differs greatly too. ) Surely, IF THAT IS TO BE SO … how can it be that another messenger doesn’t even mention it … as if it simply is not on the cards? It makes one wonder what IS the TRUTH and WHEN it will take place and WHY we should carry on believing in such a thing.

Blossom … do you personally believe THE EVENT will take place?

Huh! You got me there! My Truth is … I want so much to believe it … to know it. I can imagine it ( although I can’t seem to grasp what takes place after it ) Then there are times when I question as to whether or not it will take place at all. It has been said these changes will take place in our life time. Well, some of the folk reading your words are in their late eighties … they are ‘not feeling it’ and yet have waited for sixty years or more!! Very disheartening for them.

So, we ask you again … do you personally believe THE EVENT will take place?

The only answer I can give you is … I’d like to! For a start … YOU have said it will and I am your messenger, so little point in me not trusting you.

Yet, you have the right to your own thoughts. As White Cloud along with ourselves, have always stated … if we say something that does not resonate as YOUR TRUTH, then discard it. For it is YOUR TRUTH that is TRUTH to/for you.

Thing is, I am not saying it is or it isn’t my Truth. I am saying I don’t know!

Let us say to you now IN OUR TRUTH … we can only … bring through/offer to you … that which is OUR TRUTH. We do not have the ‘right’ nor the ‘distinction’ to comment on another’s opinions and thoughts regarding this matter.

WE OFFER YOU OUR TRUTH. And in the nicest way, we say ‘Take it or leave it’.

This is our point, Blossom. We offer you that which WE ARE AWARE OF. One does not have to abide by it … there is no naughty corner if what we say does not resonate for any individual.

Each soul walks their own path … each soul is walking home … taking different journeys to get them there … through choices made. There is not just the one pathway … For as many souls that travel … there are as many paths.

IN OUR TRUTH, KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING … THE EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE.

Thank you for this. Yet, as I have said many times before, some agree with me some don’t … it would be so uplifting and encouraging to have a little lead up to it … like NOW! No notice necessary! JUST DO SOMETHING! Yes, I know that by saying this, emails will flood in explaining that we are not here to be rescued. We are here to do it ourselves. THIS I KNOW! Yet, did YOU/WE know when we arrived to ‘accomplish’ this transformation, just HOW DIFFICULT it was going to get? Seriously … were we all aware of how low the dimmest lights would stoop? We couldn’t know, for life is ever expanding in its diversity and maybe, just maybe … a BOOSTER from you guys, would counteract a few ‘supposed boosters’ that are being injected into our systems! I sound like I am ranting. I am Truly doing fine and yet, there are so many that simply are not and would welcome a ‘warm up act’ to get us motivated and recharged … in order to see this thing through.

A long while ago Blossom, you asked us to hold council to see if this would be possible.

Did I get an answer?

We said we would do so.

And did you?

We did.

I forget the outcome?

After lengthy discussions we felt it wise to give display throughout the years on a smaller scale than you were … expecting/seeking … for reasons of safety to those upon your Planet. For we assume many awakened souls are aware that should such a thing occur … even as a warm up act … on a bigger scale than we are presenting now … it could cause much turmoil and disruption.

I don’t follow politics, as you know … yet, isn’t that exactly what is happening on the political front anyway? Much turmoil and disruption? Why not throw an enormous Light ship into the mix and see where we all end up? It is time guys … is it not? Is it not time just to go for it? Many say WE AS A WHOLE are not ready. Well, why not just do it and find out? We are picking up the pieces of this mess all the time. If we were to experience a SHIP OF LIGHT for all to see … we could continue to pick up the pieces, yet, with renewed hope in our hearts and the desire to serve in ways of helping others to understand, as so many of us are ‘waiting around twiddling thumbs’, to do so’. My! My! Best step down off my little soap box!

Blessed Souls of Light upon the Earth plane … We are always keen to have such conversations, for they ‘Enlighten’ us also, as to your Earthly dilemmas. We are not ‘from’ this side of the experience and therefore, heartfelt offerings from you, are always welcome to assist us in understanding the situation from your perspective.

Goodness! Don’t get me started!

Due to Energy, we feel it is time for us to take our leave for this communication. We very much ‘take to heart’ that which you have spoken of on behalf of many, Blossom. It is neither ignored nor dismissed. Yet, taken deeply into account regarding ongoing procedures.

Well, thank you for acknowledging that. Ok chaps … must get on … living life to the best of my ability and KEEPING ON KEEPING ON … because that’s what will get us to wherever it is we are going. Much Love … Much Gratitude, for this conversation and for considering me worthy and indeed honourable enough for this to take place!

A pleasure to serve … in the interest of the Highest good of all that is.

Make every day a HAPPY HUMAN DAY! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_DDBfwTX1g&feature=youtu.be

Please revisit The Invocation 'We are the Game Changers' whenever the mood takes you ... to keep the Energy as HIGH as we can.

http://youtu.be/MYeqbshjgmA

The link to be able to access all my YouTubes is http://www.youtube.com/user/isjaabmo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/23/2018 7:05:49 PM

Daily Message ~ Saturday June 23, 2018

Galactic Free Press's picture

Dear Ones, there are many different paths to enlightenment but ultimately they all bring you to the same place – acknowledging and shining the love that you are. How you get to that state of acceptance is entirely up to you. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

http://trinityesoterics.com/2018/06/23/daily-message-saturday-june-23-2018/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/23/2018 7:12:03 PM

GFP Newsletter - 6/22/2018

will's picture

A morality that comes with effort is immoral. A morality that comes without effort is the only morality there is.

That's why I don't talk about morality at all, because it is morality that has created so many problems for humanity - about everything. They have given you ready-made ideas about what is right, what is wrong. In life, ready-made ideas don't work, because life goes on changing, just like a river - taking new turns, moving into new territories... from the mountains to the valleys, from the valleys to the plains, from the plains to the ocean.

-Rajneesh

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/23/2018 7:27:33 PM

FRIDAY, JUNE 22, 2018

Kara ~ Solstice Energy - 21-Jun-2018

Source

We have been in a major period of receiving high dimensional Light. This Light shines on childhood patterns, which have had a way of creating separation. However, there has been a clearing, which also may have had the effect of letting go of certain family members as well as the patterns set up then. Old emotions and beliefs of abandonment, invisibility, feeling unloved, as well as energies of anger, frustration, judgment and hate also are shown to you so they may be released and transformed to Love. These energies may also overflow into other areas of life, yet they began in childhood (as well as in other lifetimes). When released and transformed you may experience more Peace, more Joy and more Freedom, as if a weight has been lifted from you. All of this helps pave the way to the Solstice.

Also know if you have been feeling a sense of separation, depression, sadness and/or lethargy as well as wanting off the planet, it is the continuous wave of Light that helps see these clearly. Shame and unworthiness may surface as well. Whatever you experience can be seen in a variety of ways for as you are multidimensional, so is everything else. Whatever and however you are, will or have experienced what I have shared or other issues not written here, it is all for your transforming to be more Love.

Remind yourself that you are not alone in this, even while it may feel like it at times. Whatever you are experiencing is for your highest evolution, which requires a great healing/wholing within you. You may feel as though you're stuck or even retreating at times; you are never doing these things. If you find yourself blaming circumstances or others for what you are experiencing, release it; you have chosen all you are experiencing. Be open to all of it; accept what you feel. Do not try and move beyond anything, for that is a clever way your separate ego holds onto it. You may experience discomfort until you honor it, release it and transform it to Love. If you experience pain anywhere in your body, it may very well mean that that is where you hold onto the past. Be sure to rest, reflect and be compassionate with yourself. Take care of you; love you. Breathe and stay balanced.

The energy is shifting and expanding. We are vibrating at ever-higher levels as we merge with our Souls. This is not necessarily comfortable, as it calls for a great change in how we perceive ourselves, others and the world. As we shift, our Love and Light is greater and so we shine brighter and inspire others. Accept and allow. As we come into alignment with who we truly are, we also make everything easier, as we are flowing rather than resisting.

We are also in another phase of our bodies changing. Our food choices may shift yet again. As our cells and DNA change, we may eat less and choose different foods and drink; follow what the body wants; it guides us perfectly. We may find ourselves eating less; this is because our main diet is Light. Notice that what you once loved, you may not want anymore. Our vibration is shifting higher. How we eat not only affects us; it affects the planet as well, for there is no spearation between us and Gaia. The shifts in eating and drinking help to strengthen and energize us.

Not only are you connected to everyone and everything (Oneness), Oneness also means that whatever you think, feel and do, others feel it too; just as you feel what others are doing or not doing. It doesn't take being in a person's physical space, for energy knows no distance. If you have loving thoughts, those thoughts touch all. If you have judgmental thoughts, those radiate out as well. You need not send whatever energy you choose, for just being that thought or feeling or action touches all. Energy is vibration. What you think, say, feel or do creates a particular vibration. What vibration are you creating? If you complain or gossip, that energy flows out and attaches itself to whomever you are complaining or gossiping about. If you have loving thoughts and feelings, you create a vibration of Love.

When your actions are congruent with your thoughts and feelings, you manifest. And as always, what you attract is connected to who you are within. If you are not congruent, you will not manifest. This could explain why many are not manifesting currently. We each have the Power to change anything in our lives. First we release, then what we release transforms, then we can put our focus on what it is we wish to shift. It's quite simple. If you want more Love, be more Love. If you want more Abundance, beAbundance. This means to act as if...take that trip if guided, replace the old clothes with new ones if guided. Money is only energy; besides, Abundance is not only money; it includes all aspects of life. Realize too that we are all in different stages of Ascension. We are all on a “continuum of Light.” Therefore, to compare ourselves to another is meaningless. Being on a continuum also means that we constantly shift non-linearly. There is no such thing as A to B to C. You may experience great ebb and flow, depending on what helps you evolve. Regardless, be congruent in body, mind and Heart.

The Solstice occurs on June 21 at around 4 a.m. (MST). As we are in the Solstice energy, there is a great power surge, which we have been preparing for. This Solstice energy increases the pace. You may experience more things to release as well as the Power of Love. One is not separate from the other. You may release and feel Love at the same time, for we are multi-dimensional beings. There is a push to be who you are and to share your gifts; however and whatever they are. It is a push to see Love in everything. You may notice where you don't have much Love in certain areas. Amp the Love up.

Also, there is more merging of the Divine Feminine and Divine Masculine (Be-Do-Be-Do). There are electro-magnetic charges, which affect both ourselves and Gaia. The electro-magnetic energies sumbolize the union of both the Divine Feminine and Divine Masculine. The union of both helps us be more balanced in our being and doing. The Divine Masculine supports the Divine Feminine and propels us to take action on our inspirations and aspirations.

The timing of the Solstice is not limited to a certain date, as there is no actual time in the higher dimensions; there is only Flow. Be in Allowance with however the energies flow within you. What has been hidden from you will certainly reveal themselves to you so that you may choose to release what has been hidden or not. Much is revealed personally and globally. Just don't get distracted by what is occurring globally. Focus on self, for in doing that, you help the Earth. You may see and understand how life is changing one step at a time. The Power of the Solstice continues to help you be more conscious and aware and certainly many more will be awakening. Don't be attached to how this looks though; everyone has their own way of waking up.

During this non-time of the Solstice, you may experience some physical changes as well, including sleeplessness, headaches, louder ear ringing and in different tones. It is a time of assessing where exactly you are and what you focus on will definitely be manifest in your personal world...more than before and as you maintain congruency in body, mind and heart. There is and will continue to be much flux as you ebb and flow. Do not be concerned if it feels you ebb for a bit; you will flow again, as everything shifts. Focus on how you want to feel. If you do not like what you see, change your perspective. Integrate into your daily life how you want to perceive and feel. For instance, if you want more Patience, be patient. If you want to be more Compassionate and tolerant, be these.

Know too that by accepting exactly who and where you are is the key to moving forward. Hoping and wishing things were different is not not way forward. Embrace yourself as is while you, at the same time, focus on how you want to feel in the future. Of course, what you focus on in the moment is what you create in the future...one step at a time.

Note: I am so very grateful for those who donate as they are guided to. I especially am grateful for those who are donating on a consistent monthly basis. They include Adrianna H; Choong G; Joy on your Shoulders; Quantum Solutions; Jan T; Shannon J.A; Janyse F. and Julie R. Thank you, I am lovingly grateful for you.

Again, here is my Facebook page: https:/www.facebook.com/karademonet.1.

~ ~ ~

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!