Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
1/19/2018 11:42:22 PM

GFP Newsletter - 1/18/2018

will's picture

You are an organic whole. An anxiety is being created because you are trying to let go. It is not a question of trying - because trying itself will be the hindrance to moving into the space of let-go.

Let-go cannot be tried. It is simply an outcome of understanding - you simply understand something.

For example, you see that your house is on fire. Then, you don't consult the ENCYCLOPEDIA BRITANNICA for how to get out of the house when the house is on fire; you don't give even a single moment for thinking. You just rush from wherever you can find a space to get out of the house - you may have to jump out of the window.

-Rajneesh

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/19/2018 11:54:43 PM

Mary Magdalene: Brighter

m maryI am Mary Magdalene and I want to say a few things today. There has been a tumultuous time on our Earth, but now most of it is over. There might be a few hotspots here and there, but the most compact darkness is over. It looks brighter dear humans on Earth and you can start to take a deep breath of relief. Take the opportunity now to take care of yourselves and each other. Your bodies are in the process of adjusting to the higher vibrations that have reached Earth today. It can be big job and a big challenge for those that have just started their journey. Also you that are used to following Earth’s rhythm of higher energies might feel a bit troubled right now since this high vibration can penetrate to a deeper depth and transform your smallest cells.

Yes, it is a wonderful time and it virtually bubbles of eagerness among many people today. They have so many ideas and they do not quite know what to do with them. It pops around in their heads. Sometimes it can be good to take some deep breaths and meditate a bit over everything that is emerging. It can then develop to something that you right now can grab hold of. To take one step at a time is always a good start otherwise the risk is that it stays in your head. There is too much noise there and it will not quite take root. I think you surely recognize this. Have trust in being in the flow and you will certainly notice that it will give the result that you wish to have.

Be in your heart. Be in the flow. Understand that you can change your world just by being in this flow of love. You are on your way home dear children on Earth… you are on your way home to the near and dear who wait on the other side of the veil. They whisper in your heart. They send you all their love and give you the courage you need to face yourselves and the world you live in. You are a part of your world. You have always been a part of it. You have played your game and you have now won the game. You have taken back the part of yourselves that you separated yourselves from. Your longing for your true self and the light and the love that this entails became so strong that you turned back to the light and love again. You wanted home to God’s abode and again become part of all that is.

Feel the joy within you, feel the laughter that bubbles up from your heart. A certainty appears that you are on the right way and you do not hesitate any longer about which step you should take. Dare the leap to what your heart is whispering you should do. Feel how the wings of angels embrace you now – you have many who support you now. Your journey is their journey – we are on a journey together and this journey leads home. The trees are whispering in your ears. The wind whispers in your hair. The sun lightens up your mind and the birds sing the songs of their hearts. Everything is moving and is alive around you. Their energy raise with yours. Everything alive on Earth raise it vibration together with Earth and the light that beams over them today. You have everything with you today and you cannot fail as long as your intentions follow your heart’s deepest wishes of light and love.

Stand in love, stand in humility for all that you are. Feel the large and enormous that exists all around you and bend your hearts to God – God who loves you more than anything else and who now with great joy sees that you are on your way home. Feel the joy from again being able to reunite with your Source – The Source of light, joy and love. Spread this joy and this love wherever you direct your steps today. It is this light and this love that will spread its light over Earth today. The Earth joins the light and you come along with Earth. It is a wonderful and holy time for us all.

I love you so much.

Mary Magdalene.

» Source – Channel: Ann Dahlberg – Translation from Swedish to English: Per Staffan

(eraoflight.com)

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/20/2018 12:02:01 AM

‘The Team’ via Peggy Black: Consciousness is Unlimited

We are here offering our support as you continue to interface with the many realities that are being presented. Many of these realities are polarizing and dividing the collective. We invite you to take a fresh inventory of your beliefs. We invite you to strive for the highest and the best for all.

Remember that you are a powerful part of this collective and you are here to bring a shift to your planet, a planet that has struggled with the denseness of misqualified energies for eons of time. These struggles are out-pictured in even your most current events.

It is important to watch what you give your focus and energy to. You are a stunning magnificent being with skills and abilities you have barely touched. So shake off any feeling of limitations, shake off any hesitations and move forward and make a difference.

There is a collective energy field and everyone, everyone is a part of the field. We realize that you feel separate and have your own personal life and activities that might seem unrelated to the bigger picture. However we remind you, that is an illusion.

Your thoughts, feelings and beliefs join this energy field and create fields of information that go into the collective or global mind. So ask yourself often what are you contributing to this collective consciousness?

Are you adding new concepts and entertaining new possibilities. Remember consciousness is unlimited. Consciousness travels time. Consciousness moves through the dimensions. Consciousness has energetic effects on all things.

Consciousness transfers information to others. Imagine that your thoughts go out as a holographic blueprint. Your thoughts feel personal, they reflect your state of mind and emotions, yet they are still waves of information. Imagine for a moment that these emotions and thoughts quite literally shape reality.

So as you begin another cycle, we invite and encourage you to elevate your thoughts. Perhaps you can make it a practice throughout your day to stop and examine what you are thinking about and evaluate those thoughts. Ask yourself, is this thought or emotional vibration enhancing and empowering the global mind or is it diminishing it in some way.

You are a master. You have gifts and abilities available to you that you have not even imagined. So allow yourself to begin to own your power and begin to play with the possibilities that your very DNA is capable to communicating beyond space and time. Realize that you are truly an important part of all that is unfolding.

Often during the day allow yourself to pause and shift your focus and pretend that you can extend your consciousness to someone you care about and send them a blessings. Now here is a real stretch, extend your consciousness to someone you dislike and send them a blessing.

There are simple actions you can take each day that can and will shift the collective field. Allow yourself to travel time, be adventurous, make it up, pretend. It is just a game remember. Allow yourself to gather with others of like mind in an imaginary place, create a goal for this gathering and imagine wonderful solutions coming forth, then add those to the global databank.

Your physical life is your focus, we understand, yet we want to trigger, to quicken you to realize it is only one percent of who you are. Begin to investigate what the other ninety-nine percent might be capable of doing. This is your invitation, this is your quest, this is your own exciting adventure. Find the magic, find the incredible possibilities within the most mundane moments.

Allow yourself to pretend to travel to other dimensions and find solutions for problems here on your planet. Bring those solutions and seed this dimension. Allow yourself to meet masters and avatars from the past or the future, and seek their wisdom. Allow yourself to be nurtured and supported by the realms of love and light, and see yourself surrounded by these loving beings.

Play big from your most powerful magnificent imagined place. You have the universe at your back. Transform all seeming challenges. Most of all we invite you to make it an adventure.

Remember that you contribute to, and are a part of, the quantum consciousness field of this planet. You are here to uplift and shift the dense misqualified energy that has been part of this story for too long. We honor you and all that you do. the ‘team’

©2018 Peggy Black All Rights Reserved. Notice is given that the creation of videos by people other than the author, channel and scribe is prohibited. You may share this message and distribute as long as nothing is changed, you credit the author and include this copyright notice and web address.www.morningmessages.com FREE 88 messages available

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/20/2018 12:03:47 AM

What If You Don't Have to Be Afraid?

will's picture

God said:

When your life becomes difficult for you, and you attribute it to outside events like tornados or loved ones’ bodies’ dying and leaving you behind, or whatever has befallen, it is as if your heart has been cut in two, and you are affrighted. And, to the damage, you add such forebodings as The sky is falling, and falling down on you.

Beloveds, events are events. Whatever has occurred, has occurred. It is fear that assaults you now. It is hard enough for you, what had occurred. Now, have enough of woe, and do not compound your hurt with fear thoughts. Put an end to the tortuous thinking of what further distress might occur. Or, if you must play the game of what if, start off with: “What if I don’t have to be afraid? What if all is taken care of? What if I worry for nothing?”

If you survived a volcano, be glad you survived. Danger passed. Doom did not overtake you. And now, why grovel in your thoughts, fearing even worse? All that’s left is the cleaning up, beloveds. First, clean up your thinking. Now is the time to abandon all that you have tortured yourself with. Go on with your life. Do not let panic stamp itself upon your heart.

You were spared, beloveds, and now spare yourself the anguish fear heaps on you. The anguish is fear’s donation to you. You need not accept all donations, beloveds.

You feel the ravages of fear physically. Come, do not do that to yourself. Let your heart beat as it was meant to and not with pangs that hurt your heart. No more sense of “Woe is me,” beloveds.

Change “Woe is me” to “Look at me, fortunate me, look how I came through with flying colors. I am a wonder! I am a wondrous Being who survived disaster. Disaster is behind me now. I am alive. I am here. I am resplendent.” Continue to say:.

“I need no armor. I have the protection of angels. Angels stand strong around me. They enfold me in their wings. What need have I of fear? It’s a waste of time anyway.

“I no longer harbor fear nor panic. I harbor a sense of wondrousness. And now I give security to others who may not know as I do know that our safety is assured, that we are all safe and sound. We are safe in angel wings and under the shield of God’s love that He strews upon us so abundantly.

“Why have I even conceived of loss when God provides for me with joy ?

“If my life, as I perceived it, had been taken from me, I no longer complain, because fear and complaint go hand in hand. I have given up fear, and I have given up complaint. I no longer bow down to them. I lift up my eyes, and I see God’s grace, a balm to my eyes, a balm to my heart, a balm to the world.

“How is it possible that I could ever allow my courage to lag? How could I sacrifice courage and take fear in its place? I know better than to sacrifice, because God has told me so. He told me I am not to sacrifice. Instead, He emboldens me to thrive. Rather than sacrifice, I uphold the law of love. I follow love, and I do not waver, I am here on Earth to be amazed by the wonders God has created and given to us all. And so I am amazed.”

Category:

Heavenletters

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/20/2018 12:25:16 AM

The Council – Divide and Control

January 19, 2018

the councilThe Council – Divide and Conquer Control

We will speak with you today about a tactic that has been used to control what you think and how you think in order to keep the social conversation under control. You have been fed a constant diet of polarization. You have been divided into two ‘sides’ on almost every issue you can think of. When there are two sides, the possibilities are limited. When a conversation begins that is outside of the preferred boundaries, and if that conversation threatens the position of those who think of themselves as privileged and powerful, the topic is dubbed conspiracy, it is laughed at.

This, in itself, would be an anchor that would hold humanity down in its attempts to raise its consciousness. But in the last several years, these divisions, these embers of dissension, have been fanned to a very dangerous level.

Once there was a time when certain topics were not discussed because they were uncomfortable. Now they cannot be discussed without plunging into almost rabid hate-speech.

We would suggest that it is time, and it is necessary, for all to step back and realize that you have been carefully led into this situation. When someone tells you that THEY are telling you the truth, and those other people are dangerous liars, it is time for you to dig out the truth for yourselves. It is definitely NOT the time for you to begin condemning others because of what someone else has told you, even if it has been said repeatedly and loudly over long periods of time.

Perhaps it is also time to realize that most things that benefit the lives of humans would benefit all humans. Humans that live thousands of miles apart, and who live in widely disparate cultures, desire the same things for themselves and their families. And if they see a way to gain and provide those things, they do not wish to take them away from others. The idea of lack and shortage is also a tool of control. It is perpetrated by those who think they ‘need’ all of it, whatever it is.

Currently you live in a world that includes vast riches, beyond your abilities to picture them, and also utter exposure and starvation. We will tell you that if every living human were to have food, shelter, and opportunity in equal measure, your world would be far better off than you can imagine. Just think of the millions that are not being allowed to contribute anything. Is this because most of you don’t wish it? No, it is because some feel threatened by the idea. They live and teach the principle of “if they have it, I can’t have it”.

We would have you at least explore the idea that if it is good for me, it might be even better for me if we all have it. Your world, as it is presently constructed, is about as far from the ideals that your societies pretend to espouse as it is possible to get, regardless of how you prefer to think. Did you decide that was what you wanted? Or was it what you were born into and led further into?

Now, this is changing. It will change. There is no ‘might change’ about it. A critical mass of intention has been reached. Attempts have been made to derail or delay the changes that are underway. But all that has accomplished is to insure that when the proverbial dam breaks, the flood will be even greater.

It is truly time now for each to decide that it might be better to find areas of common concern, common belief, and common welfare. Perhaps instead of having wars against this and wars against that, it would be better the have efforts for this and projects for that. Time to change the dialog.

It is time to begin finding common ground, common purpose, and areas of cooperation. Left to yourselves, this has always been how you lived. War, with weapons or with words, has been taught. It is NOT normal. Fear is NOT normal. Lack is NOT normal. Nor is total conformity. Diversity is beauty. Think about why you go where you go on your vacations.

There are two published books available on Amazon that contain the collected messages received by Ron Head (that’s me). The first is The Wisdom of Michael, available HERE, and the second is It Rings True, available HERE. A third book is being compiled now.

Copyright © Ronald Head. All Rights Reserved. You may copy and redistribute this material so long as you do not alter it in any way, the content remains complete, and you include this copyright notice and link: http://ronahead.com/

+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!