Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
1/10/2018 7:10:22 PM

GFP Newsletter - 1/9/2018

will's picture

I don't know anybody personally, but I know everybody essentially, I know everybody spiritually.

Personality is a false thing. It is a mask: your name, your address, your profession, your photograph - passport size - your identity cards. What is your personality made of? Just these kind of things.

Otherwise you come into the world without any name, without any address, without any religion, without any nation, without any race. You come as just a tabula rasa - so clean, so clear, crystal clear. That is your essentiality. But that is the essentiality of everyone, so it does not matter whether I know you personally or not. All personalities are false. And the essential being within you is the same.

The day I came to know myself, I came to know you too.

-Rajneesh

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/11/2018 12:07:59 AM

Representing Your Self

will's picture

God said:

Every day I begin our talk with what I say. Today, I ask you, What do you say? What do you say about love and life? Hmm, what do you teach, and what do you proclaim? What do you offer the Universe, and what would you take away? What kind of an alchemist do you choose to be?

Enough complaints that you consider to be prayer. Now let Me hear what you are doing, how you put two and two together and draw a happy face. What are the ways in which you serve Me in the world? How you serve another is how you serve Me, so I am asking you how you serve life to others? What dust do you stir up? What are you thinking, what do you say, and what are you meaning to do?

Let Me ask you then without requiring an answer from you, what are you giving and how much? Perhaps you have been getting off free without giving. Maybe you consume more than you even think of giving, if you do think of giving at all. Perhaps you pick blackberries in the field and eat them all up as you go.

This is really your choice, and it’s not all bad. In fact, it’s okay! yet what would the world be like if you gave as much thought to sharing as you do to other matters? Consumption of worldly goods seems to be a topic in the world these days. Of course, you are far more than a consumer.

If you were to draw a picture of yourself and your family with colored crayons, would you be the big one in the middle? Of course, you would! Rightfully so! Yet you can draw all the others big as well. There is a big world, and spirit is big. Opportunity is big. Creation is a great wonderful thing, only you don’t have to have gobble it all up.

Somehow you don’t want to take life so seriously. Taking life so seriously hasn’t exactly been a balm to your heart. “Life is serious,” you may say. “Life is, after all,” you say, “ a matter of life and death!”

No, it’s not. There is no death. There is not even death of dreams. Dreams belong to all and can be picked up at any time. Life goes on. You live on. There is not even a pause. Whatever you are going through, life is keeping up with you. There is no cessation to life or your life. Once alive always alive wherever your body may be located or not located.

Whatever the world may say, no life is wasted. This is a big one for you to swallow because there are those you would stand apart from.

Your relationship with life is about how you get along with yourself. It is yourself you get along with, or yourself that you fight. Fighting seems necessary to you. Not fighting doesn’t mean giving in or conceding. You feel righteous to fight. Letting life or those in it spark your anger isn’t exactly the same as sticking up for yourself. If someone you see as an opponent says, “Jump,” do you really have to? Is what you are doing reactive, or is it ennobling?

Reacting has gotten you in trouble before. Some of the matters you reacted to voluminously years ago, you wouldn’t now. You know better now. You don’t have to make a fuss. Someone was rude. Someone put you down big time. I think We can say that someone has a difficulty. Does the difficulty have to be yours as well?

Don’t let anyone take your initiative away. No one else is to decide what you will say or do. Only you. No one fires you up without your consent. You don’t have to give your nod. The very person that you say can’t do this or say that to you may be making you dance to his tune. Take a longer view, beloveds. You don’t have to enter the fray.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/11/2018 11:55:10 PM

Yeshua and Mary Magdalene via Fran Zepeda ~ January 9, 2018

Yeshua and Mary Magdalene: Grounding Into Your New Reality ~ Channeled by Fran Zepeda ~ January 9, 2018

Greetings Beloveds, I AM Yeshua and I AM Mary Magdalene, in union, demonstrating our deep Divine Love, and connecting with yours. We bring you encouragement for this very important time.

This is a time of grounding into your New Reality, Beloveds, which may seem uncertain and maybe even perilous at times. There are no longer former duality-based rules on which to base your life, because you are leaving duality behind. However, there may be a tendency at times to frame new experiences on the old way of perceiving them.

There may be a tendency to dip into duality by habit at times, only to realize that you have left it. It has no substance for you anymore. But you may not yet be completely comfortable with this new way of perceiving from a place of Neutrality and Wholeness and Oneness, of Deep, abiding Divine Love, of total Unconditional Love, for yourselves and others in Unity.

Give it time, Beloveds … You might feel lost at times, but what you may not fully realize is that you have Found a new way of BEing.

It will take constant intent to ground into this new reality that is becoming an extension of your inner awakening and rise in consciousness and embodiment, one of more constant deep Peace and Love and Harmony and Oneness.

Now is not the time to judge your progress, or to look too closely at how far you have come, or where you are going. Allow yourself to ground deeply into this new Reality of Peace and Love and Harmony that is fueling all you do and think and say, if you allow it.

Allowing yourself to ground more deeply into this New Reality will be the thread by which you keep connected to your inner wisdom, allowing it to lead you, for this new reality is the manifestation of your new higher consciousness, of your embodiment of your Soul/Higher Self.

You may feel light-headed, and maybe even ‘spacy’ at times, as you learn that anchoring into this new reality of Divine Embodiment does not feel the same as feeling grounded before, when you were fully entrenched in duality and separation. But oh, the possibilities, as you allow yourself to feel and experience this new lightness and clarity that is anchoring into you now as you welcome the intense energies to transform you.

You are getting accustomed to your Multidimensionality more and more, settling into it, no longer compelled to straddle the old world of duality, and instead to be fully in this new way of being that now allows you to flow and float among the Divine Wisdom and Divine Will that is driving your every move now. Keep anchoring into that part of you that seeks and connects with and welcomes the wisdom of your Soul/Higher Self, connected with the Divine Will of Creator, illuminating your Divine Purpose and gifts that will fuel New Earth and sustain you.

Your tether to the old world of duality is dissolving as you lift higher into this new higher consciousness that is beckoning you to stay there always.

Do not expect the same of your body; that is, do not expect it to act the same. Settle into the acceptance of your enlightened, crystalline-light-filled cells and allow your lightbody to keep building and to take over your functions and functionings more. Accept and Reorient.

If you tend to tire more easily right now or feel a lot of activity around your head and heart and spine and joints, attempt to see it and welcome it as moving further into your crystalline lightbody and this will help with the discomfort.

This is a new threshold that you are peering out from. Do not expect to see and feel everything the way you used to.

Allow yourself to stay tuned into the new frequencies of changed consciousness. The body changes may sometimes feel like you went to the other side, and you may feel disoriented at times, however it is really a fuller embodiment. You will get more accustomed to being/staying in your physical body while experiencing this expansion.

You may try looking at it like you are tuning in the frequencies being presented as if you are turning a radio dial to fine-tune a station, and then allow yourself to feel and see daily life from an entirely new place, from this higher consciousness. Readjust into your Heart-Center and this will allow yourself to flow better within these new frequencies. Anchor in and allow yourself more fully to experience life from these higher dimensions while flowing through your daily life.

Imagine the possibilities of this, Beloveds. You are a brand-new-you in a brand-new-reality and it really can be ‘Heaven on Earth’ for you in the coming days. So, let go of the tether of your old way of thinking and old perceptions, and anchor into this New Reality that is a manifestation of your new higher consciousness led by your embodiment of your Soul/Higher Self, allowing it to lead the way.

Namaste,
Your brother and sister in Love,

I AM Mary Magdalene, and I AM Yeshua, and together we encompass you in our Eternal Divine Love.

Copyright © 2011-2018 Fran Zepeda. All Rights Reserved. Permission is given to copy and share this message, (complete with the full and complete audio when provided), on your blogs and websites, provided that the message and audio is posted in its entirety and nothing has been altered in any way, is distributed free of charge, credit is given to the author/channel: Fran Zepeda, and this copyright and links below are included, as well as the direct link to the message. Any other use of this material is prohibited without written permission.

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/12/2018 12:00:48 AM

Daily Message ~ Thursday January 11, 2018

Galactic Free Press's picture

Dear Ones, whether you consider yourself hard done by or blessed is going to have everything to do with how your day will unfold for you. How you declare yourself to be is exactly how the universe will respond to you because we will always honour you in your self expression. Is it time to reevaluate how you define yourself and if that matches what you would like to experience more of? ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

http://trinityesoterics.com/2018/01/11/daily-message-thursday-january-11-2018/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/12/2018 12:14:56 AM

When Your Heart Is Full of Love

will's picture

God said:

Life doesn't need preparation, beloveds. Life is not meant to be work. Nor is cooking meant to be work. From shopping to cleaning up, cooking is meant to be the easy giving of love. You already know that with love, cooking and everything else become easy. Wow, the energy love gives you. Beloveds, you could cook for the whole world when your love is on.

What is hard when love is filling your heart? What is hard about the moon pulling the tide? What is hard about a mother's nursing her child? What is hard to learn when you love, and learning fills your heart.

Nothing is hard with love. Whatever makes love hard for you to express is not love. It is something else that blocks love. Love would block nothing. Love would rush to everything.

When your heart is full of love, disappointment does not take away the love. Love is its own force. Love already knows it is not dependent upon outside factors. Love is its own king and its own servant. Love knows how to love with or without certain circumstances. Love is its own commander and its own soldier, yet love does not give orders. Love simply bursts its borders and goes everywhere. Love is like a rocket, a multi-targeted rocket.

Everyone is love's target. Love is going to overturn barricades everywhere. Love will go where love is not, and love will go where love is. Love has its own agenda and is not dependent upon the agenda of others. Love goes its way which is to go every way. Love is not fussy. Love is the opposite of fussy. Love will love all that it sees, for love just loves. Love doesn't need an object in order to love. Like the sun, love is many-rayed. Love will go down one-way streets. Love doesn't care. Reciprocated or not, love loves. Nothing is too big nor too small for love to follow or for love to chase or for love to catch. Love does not enter races, yet love always wins. It touches everything in its wake.

All falls before love. Sheaves of wheat and barley fall before love. Nothing is too short or too tall to fall down for love. Love reaches cut blades of grass and combs them, as it were. Love goes for the shod and the shoeless. Love looks for opportunity to alight, and love sees opportunity everywhere. Love does not duel. It simply vanquishes all in its wake.

Let love vanquish you, and you will be the winner. You will be armed with love. Nothing can withstand it. All can just go to it.

Nothing gets in the way of love. Nothing gets the better of it. There is not a thing better to get than love. Love does not dry up. Love evicted from your heart makes for a weak heart, yet a weak heart can become a strong heart. Let love strong arm your heart. Let love be what is up your sleeve. Let love be the air you breathe. Get pumped up with love. You will never run out, nor will there be places where there is too much love. You can't get too much.

Yet you can get too little. You have gotten too little love in your life. Now let's shore up your heart and make it strong again to breathe in and breathe out a tank full of love. Love is stored in My heart, although I never keep it. Your love comes straight from My heart. I give it to you. I will give you more anyway. I give you all the love in the world to do with as you will. What will you do with it?

Category:

Heavenletters

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!