Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
1/12/2018 12:17:07 AM

GFP Newsletter - 1/10/2018

will's picture

I don't have to be acquainted with you personally; I know you essentially. By knowing myself, I have known you all. By dissolving my own problems I know your problems, and I know the key to how they can be dissolved.

The day I became aware of myself I came to know the sinner and the saint both. I have known those who are asleep, and those who have become awakened. So there is no problem in it. If you are here listening to me... and all that I am saying is: drop your personality, drop your ego. Be humble, and be open. Be silent, be alert and conscious, and miracles are bound to happen to you.

And remember: I will not be responsible for those miracles. You yourself will be responsible for your miracles. You need not even feel thankful towards me. Your gratitude has to go towards the whole existence. I was just a stranger who met you on the way, and we talked a little, gossiped a little - I don't have gospels, but only gossips - and then we parted, you on your own way, I on my own way.

There is no need for me to know you personally, nor is there any need for you to know me personally.

What is needed is an essential bridge between your being and my being. In silence that happens automatically.

-Rajneesh

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/12/2018 6:56:54 PM

Jesus via John Smallman: Truly, Death is But a Transition and Should Not Be Feared

Audio version.

2018 is here and well established, and much needed change is happening planet-wide. Love is penetrating the hearts of even the most fear riven because the Tsunami of Love continues to intensify as more and more of you set and hold the intent to be only loving all day and every day, whatever arises.

That intent is Powerful! Please keep renewing it when you take your daily journeys within, to your holy altar where Love resides eternally, supporting and embracing you in every moment. That is why you are incarnate at this moment in time. You courageously chose to be on Earth to assist in the awakening process for humanity, knowing full well that it would be difficult, demanding, and at times very painful.

You are greatly honored in the spiritual realms, as you will discover with joy when you awaken. Even now you will get glimpses of it if you will allow yourselves to fully accept yourselves.

The time for self-disparagement and negative self-judgment has passed, and your constant conscious intent to be completely self-accepting makes it far easier for Love to flow into you so that you can feel Its warm embrace, and then out through you to interact most positively with the energy fields of all with whom you are in any form of contact.

And that is what you are here to do, so enjoy the fact and the activity of being alive, and in that state you are doing the essential work of helping to awaken humanity.

Life is eternal and is a divine gift that mostly you do not appreciate because you get so caught up in being human and all that that entails – taking care of your bodies with food, shelter, and clothing, and ensuring that you can provide those essentials for yourselves, your loved ones, and dependents by going to work and paying bills – and while that is occupying your attention life flows by practically unnoticed.

Make it your intention to notice the little things in your daily lives that you enjoy – being warmly clothed in winter or lightly clad in summer, that first taste of coffee or tea in the morning, a smile or greeting from a friend or loved one – for those are what life is really about, and far too often you are unaware of them. BUT, Life is Awareness so, Be Aware!

Choose to live mindfully, and keep reminding yourselves of that choice until it becomes automatic. Being consciously aware of this now moment, instead of lost in the worries, anxieties and deadlines of daily human life, will bring you a sense of peace and contentment, thus assisting you to deal more easily and effectively with whatever issues arise throughout the day.

You are divinely assisted in very moment because there is only One, from which separation or disconnection is impossible. However, as humans, you have cut yourselves off from your knowing of that by your choice to experience separation, and, believing yourselves to be alone and separated, you attempt to solve and resolve your issues with your extremely limited human intelligence, instead of allowing divine knowledge – your intuition, not your ego based thought system – to guide you lovingly to a resolution that is for the highest good of all involved.

To be alone is not an option that is available to you. Such a state does not exist, but you can and did choose to be unaware of your unbreakable connection to Source, your oneness with Source, while experiencing life as a human. This choice has not only made the illusory world of form seem intensely real, but has also led you to believe that your life as a human is a one time event, terminating finally, and without you having any choice in the matter, at the moment of physical death.

However, death is just a moment of transition, the point at which you lay down your physical form and return to your natural state of being fully wide awake and consciously aware of your unbreakable connection to Source, Love, Mother/Father/God. Many who have had near death experiences have shared what they learnt about death very widely, and yet it is hard for individuals to release their doubts about their own personal immortality, and their fear of that seemingly life-threatening termination point – Death – remains.

Truly, death is but a transition and should not be feared. Life as a human, during which you engage with family, friends, and workmates, does provide you with experiences that you value, and relationships that you do not wish to end, but your relationships do not end with death. It seems to those who remain as human after your passing that the relationship that they had with you has ended because they are no longer able to experience your physical presence or be in contact with you, and so they grieve.

But when you transition you will be met and most warmly greeted by a multitude of friends and relatives who have already transitioned, or who have chosen to discontinue the cycle of human life experiences and remain in their natural state at One with Source.

You will be at Home, embraced by joy, and fully at peace as you once again fully understand the meaning of Life. And, of course, you will always remain fully aware of those with whom you had any kind of relationship while in human form, and will continue to be able to interact with their energy fields, even though they may well be unaware of your loving presence.

You are eternal beings created in joy for all eternity, while presently you are, by your own choice, experiencing an unreal but seemingly very real sense of separation from Source. However, deep within yourselves you know that you remain One with Source, always. So go within daily, to your holy inner space, and join with the Love residing there and allow yourselves to feel It’s loving and uplifting embrace.

This will strengthen your faith that you are forever One with God, and your ability to hold the intent to be always loving whatever arises. Then you will notice the little things that can and will inspire and uplift you as you go about your daily human tasks and duties in a state of awareness and openness, inspiring and uplifting those with whom you interact in any way at all. And in so doing you will indeed be doing God’s divine Will in every moment, just as you have always intended.

Your loving brother, Jesus.

“Jesus: Truly, Death is But a Transition and Should Not Be Feared,” Channeled by John Smallman, January 10, 2018, at https://johnsmallman2.wordpress.com/2018/01/10/truly-death-is-but-a-transition-and-should-not-be-feared/

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/12/2018 7:02:20 PM

Daily Message ~ Friday January 12, 2018

Galactic Free Press's picture

Dear Ones, you have always done the best you could in any specific moment in time. What you consider to be poor choices are reactions that come from being wounded, overwhelmed, out of balance, and/or disconnected from your own alignment with Source and your own divinity.

If you have regrets about a behaviour you demonstrated or something you did, or didn’t do, having forgiveness for yourself is essential, for to not forgive yourself is to perpetuate guilt and shame, two lower vibrating energies that will keep you out of balance and more likely to continue in behaviours that do not match who you are and how you wish to be.

If you wish to truly shift into a higher expression of self that is able to more consistently show up in ways that reflect who you really are, forgiving yourself and releasing the guilt and shame associated with that time is truly the best way to do so. Making your healing and evolution a priority will ensure you will not ever be so out of balance as to make those same choices again. It is time. It is time to unconditionally love yourself, so you can show up as the love that you are. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

http://trinityesoterics.com/2018/01/12/daily-message-friday-january-12-2018/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/12/2018 7:04:24 PM

GFP Newsletter - 1/11/2018

will's picture

The first thing to be remembered about my attitude about the future is that all predictions are guesswork. The future remains always unknown and takes strange turns which no one would have ever conceived.

Moreover, my approach to life is to not be bothered with past and future. The past is no more, the future is not yet - all that we have got in our hands is this moment. The past is dead and the future is unborn.

-Rajneesh

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/12/2018 11:46:50 PM

Mike Quinsey/His Higherself: All is Moving Forward

mikequinseyI cannot emphasise sufficiently what a fantastic achievement it was of yours to pass the marker in 2012. From here on you will begin to see the signs of positive change around you, and the quicker the vibrations increase, the quicker they will manifest. In general terms some of the most important changes that will affect everyone are with the general lifting up of the vibrations. The higher energy will transmute the lower energies so that negative actions will begin to lose their power, and the ultimate will be when only the higher vibrations can exist. Then you shall have become physical Angels with full consciousness as predicted long, long ago. In the distant future you will eventually move into the Inner Earth and its Crystal Cities. These are events well into your future, but how wonderful and uplifting it must be to know that great changes await you. At the same time, all life-forms of the lower energy will have followed their own path in a different cycle, to continue evolving.

If the idea of living inside the Earth seems strange to you, bear in mind that it is a normal development of all advanced human type lifeforms. In fact it is much safer than living on the surface, and with advanced technologies a “new Earth” can be created that would appear little different to living on the surface. The immediate gain is that you control all aspects of your environment, so you are never at the mercy of the weather extremes that are sometimes experienced on the surface. Also realise that when you are so advanced, you will create virtually all you need through your power of thought. Let it be understood that your path to Ascension is already laid out, and where you come in is the manner in which you reach Ascension as it is down to you, but reach it you will because it has already been decreed. With your feet back on the Earth the future described seems far away, yet in reality you are beginning to give thought energy to that creation and it is beginning to take shape, as the potential already exists.

Some of you are already aware that your destiny is to become Galactic Humans and also a Star Nation. If you have ever wondered why your Earth seems to have attracted so much attention in recent years, it is because your challenge to ascend with your present physical bodies is unique. Now that you are on the final stretch to completion you will clearly go all the way with ascend in your physical bodies, and it will be a most remarkable first time ever achievement. All of you are most revered and loved for your determination to succeed, and when you pass the finishing line there will be an almighty cheer in Heaven. There will be great celebrations all round and news of your success will travel the Universe. You will rightly be able to bask in the glory of your success, and the Blessings of God will accompany you.

Much is still happening on Earth and all through its history it has been very volatile at times, its continents seem to always be on the move, but earthquakes rarely seem exceptional. With your modern equipment and instruments you are now able to accurately predict where major Earth changes are most likely to occur, and prepare for them. The San Andreas Fault is known to be on edge yet people seem prepared to take a chance by remaining in the locality, hoping to get due warning if a major earthquake is likely to occur. However, in the course of time changes in such areas will result in them having to be permanently evacuated. That however, seems a very long way off and should not present any danger within your lifetimes. Again over a long period of time sea levels will rise quite substantially, so that the low lying areas of the coast will become uninhabitable. With the advancements in “early warning” equipment there is no reason why people should get caught out unexpectedly.

Having lifted your thoughts to such heights it is somewhat sad to have to return to more mundane matters. However, as Lightworkers you still have your individual challenges to deal with, and having stepped upon a new path must take every opportunity to spread the Light. Hitherto you have been encouraged to speak with people at their level of understanding, but now Ascension is in sight and relatively speaking – time is short. So expand upon that which you would not do normally, and be assured that a seed of knowledge planted now, may bear fruit in time to come. Certainly if a soul has the potential to go all the way to Ascension, their Guides will do their best to move them onto the right path. What is coming is a chance not to be missed, as it otherwise means starting another cycle with no guarantee of Ascension. However, as you have been informed before, no knowledge is wasted or lost and what you learn in one incarnation is carried forwards into the next one.

For some souls the thought that they are not their body seems rather scary, and the question arises as to what you really are when out of the body. Whether you have left your body temporarily as most do during their sleep, or have “died” to it you will find yourself outside of it appearing to still be in your physical body. You may even find yourself looking down upon your physical body that is fast asleep. If you happen to have “died” you will quickly leave that scene and be greeted by those who have been awaiting your arrival in the higher level, and that is the key to your experience. Once you leave your physical body you immediately find yourself in another identical body of self. However, what is so different now is that the “new” body called the etheric body, whilst being identical to your physical body is a finer version that is vibrating higher, and not afflicted with any illness or deficiencies that you may have been carrying. It would seem as though you have been completely rejuvenated, and can “think” changes to your body such as becoming younger again in appearance, and without any disabilities whatsoever that you may have had previously..

Those souls that fully understand “life after death” realise that death is nothing to be feared, and your friends and relatives will know when you are expected on “the other side” and be ready to greet you. So much mystery and fear has been built up around death and most likely by those who have had a difficult passing. Yet death itself like taking off one suit of clothes for another. Passing over is in no way traumatic or painful and it is so easy many souls do not even realise that they have “died”. To remove all of the misrepresentation of the facts is difficult, because many souls have been brought up to think differently, and since the power of thought is so strong, you will initially experience death as you believe it will be. If you an Atheist all that will happen is that you will know that you are still alive, but otherwise experience “nothing” until your thoughts open up to other possibilities. There is still much to be made known, and if you find it too much to accept, simply set it aside ready to come back to when you are able to re-consider it. One thing is certain, that whatever comes your way the truth will always remain when all else has passed by.

I leave you with love and blessings, and may the Light brighten your days and path to completion. This message comes through my Higher Self.

In Love and Light.

Mike Quinsey.

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!