Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY HERE?
2/10/2016 6:40:03 PM

Sheldan Nidle Update 2-9-16…

paoweb_globegrid131As always, I suggest using Higher Discernment when reading these, to see how it “hits” and applies (or not) to you. They may have valuable data for some.

Particularly I use caution and discernment regarding all data about “deliveries”, “packages”, “resets”, and all that. I like to remember that everything we need is within ourselves, and whatever we need is supplied as we need it, and intend it.

“Our associates are now in the final stages of a very complex delivery operation. The number of special institutions cooperating with this process has complicated this procedure. We are aware of just how eagerly the last vestiges of the dark are attempting to sabotage this movement of funds across continents and oceans. Despite these and many other difficulties, this operation has so far been able to complete its assigned tasks. In the coming weeks, we expect to be able to finish all of this and to succeed at putting in place new governance.”

—————————————————–

2 Chicchan, 18 Yax, 12 Manik

Selamat Jalwa! We have received good news! The delivery process continues to move forward. As always, this process is made more complex by the fact that the dark cabal fully realizes what is now happening across this globe. The forces of the Light are using the edge gained by the actions of its allies and associates to force this cabal from power. Long ago, when their Anunnuki masters were overlords of this surface world, such activities as we are presently proceeding with were, of course, impossible. These dark oligarchs were not counting on what a number of grievous mistakes brought them. They are on the verge of a great downfall, which is to give you a new time filled with freedom, prosperity and a rising responsibility to maintain this glorious system. This operation has taken longer than was first expected. This is due in part to the remaining abilities of these devious fiends. Their coming destruction spells the final end to a cover-up that has kept us from interacting on the scale we originally wished for. They used this cover-up to create a secret governance, which almost defeated the intentions of Heaven.

This power was initially something we had to secretly overcome in order to carry out Heaven’s sacred decrees. It was a most difficult task since we were unable to use a number of strategies that we had been able to employ in many previous off-world scenarios against the dark. This time was one where most of you did not fully comprehend why we were here and why we had come in such great numbers. Thus, we needed to adopt a number of processes through our liaisons to win over those of the Light who had long opposed the tactics of the dark. These many secret organizations were watched over by your Ascended Masters who mostly resided in the Inner Earth realm of Agartha. The Agarthans frankly used their broad influence to allow us to gain a number of confidences. These were vital in putting us in the position that we are in today. We thank those of the Light who enabled us to come here and set up programs that are currently leading to your grand victory. Shortly, we intend to introduce ourselves to you and then to explain how you are to become fully consciousness.

A process is now occurring to transform how this reality works. Long ago, this age was the property of a very arrogant group of minions who gladly defied the wishes of their former overlords. This earthly group was initially able to recast the action plan of their masters before this plan was turned back only a decade ago. At present, you are watching as the worldwide schemes of this deranged oligarchy are defeated. During this time, the forces of Light maintained the appearance that this realm was not in a transformational period. This camouflage was necessary. It was decided to finish the transition so it permitted many to avoid being too shocked by what was occurring. This can allow many to be gradually informed of the radical transition that is presently sweeping this realm. This new realm is to be completely different from the one that you have previously experienced. Thus, your growing consciousness is to forge the new reality and permit you to live in an age free of the cabal’s oppression and lies.

When the new governance takes over, the old ways are at last to be put to rest. The oligarchy made sure that its true masters, the large banks and the big multi-nationals, were always favored over the people. It maintained laws that annually permitted their cronies to reap greater and greater profits and attack those who wished to free themselves of this highly illegal rule. It constantly invented stories about why this governance was inhibited by stalemate and by large degrees of indebtedness and “phony spending.” The new governance is to cancel this crazy game and free you from these scheming puppeteers. It is to punish these deceiving oligarchs and arrest all who lied, cheated and manipulated you. This new time is also to institute a new financial system, reveal a great number of sequestered inventions and finally terminate the decades-long UFO cover-up. You are then to be truly free, prosperous and well on the glorious path to full consciousness! This is to allow us to land and begin to mentor you.

Namaste! We are your Ascended Masters! Our associates are now in the final stages of a very complex delivery operation. The number of special institutions cooperating with this process has complicated this procedure. We are aware of just how eagerly the last vestiges of the dark are attempting to sabotage this movement of funds across continents and oceans. Despite these and many other difficulties, this operation has so far been able to complete its assigned tasks. In the coming weeks, we expect to be able to finish all of this and to succeed at putting in place new governance. We blessedly thank Heaven and her many helpers who have graciously supported these efforts. We thank each of you, as well. You have kept up a general positiveness, which is greatly aiding this divine effort. We are installing a new enlightened way of doing things, which is to be the framework for your new reality!

This positive effort of yours is to be applauded. The dark and its oligarchic minions have laid down a sea of physical doom across the length and breadth of this globe. Nevertheless, this great ocean of negativity has not seriously impaired your visions or energies. This magnificent operation is a blessed sign of who you really are. Your growing level of consciousness is busily limiting the dark and providing proof for why this new era is to be shortly manifested. Each of you is demonstrating how this growing consciousness is sealing the fate of the dark ones and their minions. A few decades ago this divine effort was judged to be impossible. Now, it is evident and becoming the undercurrent that is leading the Light to a most wondrous triumph! All of this is a truly remarkable set of events.

Your future is to be one in which you are to achieve your glorious goals and return this solar system and galaxy to the Light. The time is approaching for some truly miraculous happenings! These are to permit us to finally appear freely among you. Then, you are to see that all of these grand events are not only to bring you your freedom but also a rediscovery of your true past and your origins in the many worlds that forged our space families. In this new knowledge, you can see why you are here and go about your divine duties. Together, we are to forge a most wondrous new star nation and gladly accept a whole host of new responsibilities. In this is to be your grand transformation and a great rejoicing throughout all of Heaven! You are indeed blessed and being prepared for a most sacred set of duties.

Today, we continued to explain how this present reality is being transformed and readied for a new realm. Our many heavenly and space families are drawing close to their triumphant grand finale. This is to greatly alter this reality. Remain positive and fully ready for the great joys that are now very close to manifesting. Know, dear Ones, that the countless Supply and never-ending Prosperity of Heaven are indeed yours! So Be It! Selamat Gajun! Selamat Ja! (Sirian for Be One! and Be in Joy!)

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/10/2016 9:26:14 PM

Daily Message ~ Wednesday February 10, 2016

Galactic Free Press's picture

Are you noticing that resistance results in great discomfort in record time now? This is your soul’s internal guidance system working so very efficiently for you, as well as the universe only supporting forward movement. Where just a few years ago you may have been able to stay in a resistant state for weeks and months, you are now finding it impossible to resist beyond hours and days. What a glorious indicator of your dedication to your growth and evolution!

Resistance is what puts the breaks on your flow. It is what stalls your growth and progress, and holds you back from the freedom your soul needs to express itself through. How wonderful that it is simply not an option for you any longer!

So pay attention, Dear Ones. Your organism is loudly screaming at you which direction it does not wish to take, so you can find the one that is. Be the expert on you. Allow yourself to redirect back into surrender and flow with ease. Be grateful your feedback is coming so quickly you can readjust in record time. And most of all, trust that you are being guided, always, internally and externally, towards the next great adventure of your life expression. ~Archangel Gabriel

http://trinityesoterics.com/2016/02/10/daily-message-wednesday-february-10-2016/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/10/2016 9:31:09 PM

Goddess Quan Yin on Indifference and Apathy

Quan YinLinda Dillon says: “There are times in a private session when information is given that is of a significant universal nature, that is for our highest good. These insights should be shared. This was one of those situations on January 28, 2016. With my client’s permission I offer this ‘aha!’ message from Quan Yin.”

Beloved One, I am the Goddess of Compassion but many could also call me the Goddess of Determination. The closer and more aligned you get with the fulfilment of your mission and purpose, the more you feel that you are battering, quite literally battering, up against this immovable force.

We do not in any way critique these blessed souls – let us be clear on that. But what many are doing is completely unconscious, subconscious, quasi-conscious to your direction. Unconsciously they are also representing the legions, not of dark…

This is something which has been ignored and something we would strongly encourage, strongly beg you to talk about with your friends and allies, colleagues, patients, it matters not. It is the force of indifference and we would say it is more difficult to deal with apathetic indifference than the expressed forces of darkness!

The wall of indifference is that multitude of humanity that doesn’t want to change because they haven’t identified, they don’t understand, they don’t know – especially in their mental and emotional fields because that is where it is sitting – they don’t know what lies ahead.

Because they don’t know, and in many ways they are small children because they have not evolved in the spiritual spectrum. They have evolved somewhat, but not to this point. They are pushing against the shift in consciousness. So it is not darkness that you are up against.

Think of it in this way. They are putting not gaping holes in your field but little tiny pinpricks. But of course, if you put enough pinpricks in that field, you are oozing everywhere and it is really hard. Think of it, if you had a plastic bag and you filled it with water and you put a multitude of pinpricks in it, before long you would have no water in the bag.

And that is what you are dealing with. How this indifference is often enunciated is that your mission and beliefs are foolhardy, financially unsound, or that you are dreaming. The legions of those who are indifferent do not desire change. They don’t want it to happen, because it’s amorphous. It’s just this insecurity of “I don’t know, and mummy, I want you to stay home and take care of me and not have anything change.”

Now that is sad and that is why I have great compassion for these indifferent souls, these apathetic souls. They do not consider themselves apathetic or indifferent. That is our term, my term.

It is hard, it is extraordinarily difficult to deal with these people because they are like jelly. It is not like the cement wall of the darkness. It is like a bowl of jelly that is sliding off the plate or all over the plate. It’s hard to get your hands on it.

What to do, dear heart, because I am a practical Goddess. Make sure that their crystal within and without is absolutely solidified so that you are containing them within their own energy field.

Nervous energy is what it is. It is “Oh my God, my wife has gone off the deep end and she is going to spend every last penny we have, and we are going to be in dire straits and there will be no one to take care of us.”

That belief and attitude often causes health issues and what you can think of as ‘irregularities’ because that is one of the signatures of the indifferent apathetics. It is irregularities. It isn’t a consistent problem. It comes. It goes. It’s the back and forthing. It’s the uncertainty.

When this is happening with you, it is not only draining your wellspring. It is occupying your attention and your energy so that you are attending to that and that can be very frustrating and even make you angry because you would [rather] be doing what you feel called to.

There is this part of you, beloved angels, because you are the heart of compassion and healing, that feels like “I love this woman/man. I may be furious at him, I may want to strangle him, but I also care deeply for him. We have shared this life and so I must attend to him.”

So you feel torn. On the personal level, it is distracting you from what you really want to do. And it is causing this dissonance, this recalcitrance within you, so it is taking you out of the very zone, not only that we need you to be in, but that you desire to be in, that is your mission and purpose. It is distracting you into this other energy that is like the jello.

Now, what to do? Seal him up. We are not saying ignore them, but understand you may send the energy but their energy cannot reach you. So your field is sealed; their field is sealed. You are stronger than them so you send energy into his field and basically ignore the craziness that he is creating.

Go in Peace, Compassion and Love. Farewell.”

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/10/2016 9:32:15 PM

GFP Newsletter - 2/9/2016

will's picture

Life provides you with many goals, and there is only one goal: that goal is God.

But to call God the goal is very paradoxical because he is also the origin. And only the origin, the source, can be the goal because ultimately, when you have reached back home and the circle of your life is complete and perfect, there is fulfillment.

Ma Tzu is right. He says, "Why should you leave your home to wander about and neglect your own precious treasure? There is nothing I can give you. "

No Master can give you anything. Truth has never been given. It is not a thing to be given or taken.

And you don't need it in the first place from anywhere else because you already have it there within you. You are it. The Master only makes you aware that the treasure is within you, the kingdom of God is within you. He provokes you, he shakes you and shocks you, so that you can become aware of who you are. The Master cannot give it to you. It is not a thing in the first place, and in the second place you don't need it.

-
Rajneesh

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/10/2016 9:33:27 PM

I Accept You as You Are

Credit: perpendicularity.org

By Wes Annac, Culture of Awareness

I’m not bothered by who you are, where you come from, what you believe or even if you agree with the things I say.

I don’t care if you’re a Christian, Hindu, Muslim, Buddhist, Atheist, or if you’re waiting for the flying saucers. I don’t care if you consider yourself liberal or conservative, and as long as you don’t hurt others, I don’t care how you live.

I have no interest in judging you for being different from me, and hopefully, you have no interest in judging me. I’d rather find common ground, and it won’t bother me if your opinion is different from mine. Hopefully, it wouldn’t bother you either.

I just want to work together to improve the world. I just want to see people lay down their grudges, however deeply rooted, and accept that the differences between them and the people they hate are meaningless.

We’re all thinking, breathing, opinionated humans who share the same planet and the same life experience, and if we can’t respect each other for this, we can’t expect to do anything but run this planet into the ground.

If we can’t see that we’re all in this together, we have no hope for saving ourselves or our polluted planet. We’ll only make things worse if we continue to fight and bicker, but everything will change the moment we start to work with each other.

Because of this, I won’t judge how you live. I won’t give in to the temptation to gossip about you when you aren’t around, and I won’t treat you differently than I’d treat someone who shares my beliefs or my lifestyle.

I won’t alienate you from my community for being different, because conformity will drive us all into the grave; physically and spiritually. Uniqueness is no reason to reject someone, and hopefully, you would accept me for my uniqueness like I’d accept you for yours.

I want for us all to have the confidence to be ourselves, because only then can we work together to make a real change.

Some call me naïve. They say my worldview will never be embraced by the masses; I should accept that it’s a dog-eat-dog world and there’s nothing we can do about it.

They say we should keep our heads down and avoid connecting with others on a personal level because we all have nastiness inside of us, and while I respect that they feel this way and I understand why, I can’t agree.

The desire for unity doesn’t come from naivety or a lack of understanding of the real problems in the world; it’s a natural result of human evolution and the development of compassion. In time, I envision everyone coming together with respect for our differences, but right now it seems like a fool’s dream.

Credit: Brainy Quote

I’m happy to take a stand and say that it isn’t a dream. It’s a reality, and we’re making it happen step by step. We create unity daily by advocating and living it, and the worst thing we can do is let society convince us we’re foolish for trying.

True foolishness is isolating ourselves from each other and allowing an elite class to rule over us as a result, and unity is the remedy for Big Brother’s overbearing reach.

So feel free to live how you want and think what you want about life, and remember that love and kindness cure hatred. Don’t let anyone stop you from living authentically, and let any criticism rooted in a lack of love or understanding roll right off of you.

The world will eventually learn to love, and in the meantime, it’s up to us to illuminate the way.

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!