Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
9/11/2015 8:53:23 PM

SaLuSa via Mike Quinsey. September 11, 2015.

SacredAll of a sudden after waiting for some considerable time for positive news about Ascension, you are finding that a number of sources are receiving positive information.

You are now repeatedly being informed that September 28 is the high point of the month, as the day on which the photon energies peak. Not only that, but to a level that has not been previously experienced. If you ever had any doubts about the progress being made towards Ascension, they have surely now been removed. You will now begin to realise that so much has been happening “behind the scenes” that you were not aware of previously.

As you have often been told, that has been in the interests of keeping our plan secret for as long as possible. Different civilisations have been involved in the action, not least of all the Shelves** from the 6th dimension who have suddenly made themselves known to you. They are of the Light and will ensure that you succeed in making your way through to Ascension, and they will not allow the dark Ones to carry on interfering with your progress.

As you look back you will realise that since 2012 there has been steady progress made, until suddenly you have found your place in the New Age and nothing can stop your completion.

As many of you may have already found out, the Shelves have arrived in your Solar System with their “home planet” that is now helping to deflect some of the powerful energies reaching you. Otherwise some of you may become overwhelmed by the full force of such powerful energies. These are all signs of the progress being made on many fronts that will soon lead to Ascension.

Which souls ascend is entirely due to the level of their vibrations, so it is essential that you apply yourselves to keeping your focus on your goal. It is natural that you will be concerned about your Loved Ones, but be assured that all souls will find themselves exactly where they are intended to be. The cycle that has just ended – unlike earlier ones – will not end in disaster but in success as all of you that are ready will move on and no longer be held back.

Some souls will ask how they will know if they are ready to ascend, and the fact that they have made efforts to be ready for such an occasion suggests that they have successfully prepared themselves for it. Continue as you have done previously and do not worry about your future, as many Guides that travel with you will ensure that you find yourself exactly where you are intended to be.

Some souls will continue at their present level in a similar dimension to the present one, where they will continue to experience the challenge of the 3rd dimension. Mother Earth is also ascending and will no longer be tied to the lower vibrations. A beautiful Earth will arise out of the ashes of the old one where Peace and Love reside.

No longer shall you be subject to those who carry the negative energies, or their actions that bring down the higher vibrations of the Light. Simply put, they cannot survive in the higher vibrations that are for souls who have moved past the need for further experience at that level.

Wherever you are in the world the new energies will change the old ones, and Ascension will give the same opportunities to all souls regardless of their background. It has been the same ever since your journey started eons of time ago. All souls have been assisted through their various lives, even if they have been unaware of the presence of their Guides. As the vibrations rise some souls will begin to have an awareness of them and ultimately are able to converse with them.

Bear in mind that many of you leave your sleeping bodies each night and meet them, when your needs are discussed and help given to you if so desired. You are never left alone to fight your battles through life, although it may seem like it when the odds seem stacked against you. We would remind you that you agreed to life’s tests before you incarnated, having accepted the need to learn certain lessons to further your evolution.

If you had a waking memory of your previous lives, you would be amazed at the rapid progress you have made. Indeed, there is not a quicker way available to you even in the next dimension. Be assured that all of you at present on Earth have been chosen because of your particular needs, and your previous experience.

However, it is also necessary to have souls from all levels to create a complete society that gives all of them the experiences needed to evolve. Life may seem to be mixture of experiences that seem to have little purpose, but we can assure you that they are carefully planned and carried out by your Guides.

As you might understand, at this particular time it is a matter of tying up the loose ends to ensure you are completely prepared to ascend. You have no doubt had the experience to find that some souls have no interest whatsoever in Ascension, because they have not raised their consciousness to a sufficient level to understand what it means. However, as we often point out, it does not matter in the greater scheme of things as all will eventually complete their lessons in the 3rd dimension.

You now stand at the beginning of another grand adventure, but this time you will choose the path you wish to follow. After all the experiences you have gone through you can sit back and enjoy the changes as they come along. Clearly there is still work to be done and patience needed whilst the old energies are played out.

You in the know can be of great service to those who are awakening and need help to understand what is happening. As you can imagine, the Truth will come as a shock to most people, but the changes are to be welcomed as they take you to a level where Love and Peace reign. Any remnants of the old vibrations will gradually disappear or be removed, as the benefits of the higher dimension lift you up.

We believe that many of you will begin to feel the benefits of the rise in vibrations, and it should bring a peace of mind and a happy feeling that at last you can fully enjoy the Light that is increasing all of the time. Life is to be full of purpose and uplifting, and the old days of chaos and uncertainty will fade into the background having served their purpose in helping you evolve.

The journey back to the higher vibrations has been long and arduous, but every effort put in will have been well worth it. At some stage you will be able to review your many lives and history, and then you will have a full understanding of your experiences. They will help you in your choice of further opportunities to take your evolution to the next step.

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and always pleased to address you, particularly at such an important time. Your understanding of life has moved forward in leaps and bounds and it will continue to speed up as the greater Truths are made known to you. Until you truly understand your remarkable achievements you will be unable to grasp exactly how great they are, and why you are looked up to by other civilisations who have followed your progress.. I leave you as always with my Love and blessings, and trust you will find the strength to see the goal ahead of you that is now so near.

Thank you SaLuSa.
Mike Quinsey

** To our knowledge, “Shelves” is not a term that SaLuSa has used before. We did a fast check on our website and it turns out that none of the channeled Beings here ever did. Most likely, this is the name that the Galactics use for Beings known on Earth as the “Blue Avians”. Recently Corey Goode, one of the whistleblowers from the black ops community that came forward and was interviewed extensively by David Wilcock, said that the Blue Avians appeared in front of a large crowd of black ops employees inside one of their secret space stations. They said that the over one hundred huge planet-size space ships that had been seen inside our solar system over the past few years were theirs and were there to ‘catalyze’ the incoming cosmic energies that would otherwise have driven many people on Earth crazy. They said that their job was finished now and they were leaving soon. – Kees, GalacticChannelings.com

SaLuSa. Channelled by Mike Quinsey. September 11, 2015. http://www.galacticchannelings.com/english/mike11-09-15.html

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/11/2015 8:57:01 PM

September 11: When Hope is Renewed

September-11-Hope-Inspiration-Encouragement-www.InspiredStrategies.com_-e1441969464161-825x510

Credit: Susan V Lacerra

By Susan V Lacerra

InspiredStrategies, Sept. 11, 2015

http://inspiredstrategies.com/2015/09/11/september-11-when-hope-is-renewed/#more-276.

Today is a day of remembrance, and of honoring, and of forgiveness, and of moving forward.

Moving forward from where?

If you were alive on September 11, 2001, at almost any age, you will remember.

Do you know what I remember?

My mom calling me on the phone.

And knowing that the world had completely changed.

And I had no idea how the world had changed, or what that change would be, or when that change would happen, or even why…. Because the simple truth of what had happened seemed inconceivable. The tallest buildings, in our most major city, fell down?

It was unbelievable. The feeling was surreal.

Until we turned on the television, and there it was, in full color.

I had grown up being told, and deeply feeling, that our country is a Beacon for all people.

IS THIS STILL TRUE?

Doesn’t it say so, on the Statue of Liberty?

“Give me your tired, and your poor

Your huddled masses…. Yearning to BREATHE FREE….

I lift my lamp beside the GOLDEN DOOR.” ~ Emma Lazarus

My dad had told me that our country was a LIGHT for others, over and over, in describing why he wanted to come to this country, and why he made the long journey on a ship, alone, across the Atlantic, as a teen, to this mystical land….. America.

He was filled with HOPE.

He KNEW his DREAMS Mattered.

He KNEW that this was the place where they COULD COME TRUE.

When my dad arrived here, decades ago, he had NO IDEA how to make that happen.

He just knew that he would.

Because he knew that he could.

He could do it…. Because he was in America.

Where the “streets were paved with gold”.

I heard this so many times, growing up.

And I guess that my dad’s attitude, made me feel like I could DO ANYTHING.

That there were no barriers, that there were no obstacles that could not be OVERCOME.

That simply applying myself to my dream, made its realization possible.

FOR EVERYONE WHO LIVED HERE.

Sometimes we forget the strength of our personal power.

THAT ONE PERSON CAN CHANGE THE WORLD, for the better.

And that when that person changes the world, it is almost always because they pursued a passion, inexplicably, that came from within.

That caused them to stand up for their community.

That caused them to speak out for those around them.

That caused them to start up something they care about.

That came from within and that they pursued WITHOUT STOPPING, DESPITE FAILURE, BECAUSE IT IS THEIR MISSION, BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONES WHO CAN.

You know, you can see something in the photos of people from that day in New York City.

Suddenly, all of the rules that govern what’s okay, who you talk to, how you act, were suddenly, just gone.

And, in terrible tragedy, a lot of regular people turned into heroes.

This is leadership in its most unassuming quality.

Leading by doing.

By how you behave.

When One Person, with a passionate idea, or vision, changes the world, usually, they have a TEAM.

Yes, ONE PERSON can change the world.

BUT INEVITABLY, we do this TOGETHER.

Because we MUTUALLY AGREE TO DO SO.

In the moment, we may not see that we are agreeing with a large group of people to take an action, one that can become a movement.

But we do, and it’s because THAT ONE PERSON invigorates a COMMUNITY.

And she or he calls that special community to herself or himselfTHROUGH THE SIMPLE ACT OF BEING who they are.

OF SPEAKING THEIR DREAM.

And that shared PASSION, IGNITES THE CHANGES.

We do this TOGETHER.

Because, you know, for example, TWITTER wouldn’t work if there was only one tweeter.

But one person had the IDEA, that created TWITTER, that has CHANGED THE WORLD.

TOGETHER.

With the other Tweet-tees.

Do you know what struck me, about September 11, after I had the long view, after the shock had passed….

Yes it took years.

It took years for all of us.

It took YEARS to stop feeling so angry.

It took YEARS to stop feeling dismay.

Why did it feel so personal?

What I remember most about that day is MY RELATIONSHIPS and WHAT I DID WITH AND FOR OTHER PEOPLE.

After my mother’s phone call, I went and spent two hours with my husband, before turning on the news or speaking to anyone.

Because we knew the world had changed.

And because we wanted to remember the old world we had known, pushing away the shock, for just a few minutes longer.

Because the fact that someone had attacked the United States, the most powerful country in the world at that time, just did not seem possible.

Our behavior was an act of simple desperation.

Of trying to control what was not controllable.

Together.

Actually, first, though, I called my brother-in-law, to tell him to get out of the city…. Because no one knew what was going to happen…. Next.

Two hours later our friends came over, with their young 5 year old son, just so we could watch the news together.

Because, who wanted to be alone that day?

Sharing the grief was easier.

And their boy ran in the door and said, “the buildings fell down!”

And my heart fell.

Because I never wanted to see a child have to experience that fear, of that trauma.

And because so many still do.

And that was our day, in the moment.

It was shock, and not knowing.

Not really being able to help, or to do, anything.

Taking refuge with family, and friends.

Sharing our time, our experience, together.

Today, in my personal consulting to individuals, I have a module that I call:

“The I’m Possible Dream.”

Because it turns out that impossible actually means that!!!! Just look at the word!

And I use this with people who feel lost, or broken, INSIDE.

For PEOPLE WHO HAVE LOST THEIR WAY.

Kind of like, it seems sometimes, kind of like OUR COUNTRY after 9-11.

Kind of like our people.

Kind of like HUMANITY.

I feel, that as a people,

WE NEED TO KNOW THAT WE ARE STILL POSSIBLE.

THAT OUR LIGHT CAN STILL LIGHT THE WAY.

THAT OUR NATION IS CALLED BACK TO ITS DESTINY.

THAT WE ARE SUPPOSED TO PROVIDE LEADERSHIP

…..BECAUSE WE ARE THE LAMP.

We carry the LIT FLAME WITHIN.

Remember?

And, actually, that this is true.

For Every One of us.

On the PLANET.

That EVERY HUMAN BEING can LIFT the LIGHT of their LAMPS HIGH.

I know this to be true because my heart wells up and inexplicably, from within, I know this to be possible.

When the photos OF NEW YORK CITY came out the next day, after September 11, 2001, and the next day, and the next, do you know what stood out to me, THE MOST?

What struck me the most, in a positive and awe-filled way, on 9-11 was, PEOPLE HELPING PEOPLE.

They are leaning on one another.

They are supporting one another walking.

They are carrying each other.

They are PEACEFULLY walking together OUT OF THE CITY.

THEY ARE SHARING THEIR PAIN.

THEY ARE SHARING THEIR ANGUISH.

People of ALL RACES, OF ALL RELIGIONS, OF ALL GENDERS, OF ALL NATIONALITIES, are TOGETHER.

IT WAS A TRIUMPH OF THE HUMAN SPIRIT.

I know this because I kept every magazine that I could get my hands on, that week, with the photos of all the people and the tragedy of that day.

Because I wanted, TO REMEMBER.

And because I sat, like so many of us did, and looked at their pictures,

And imagined their pain,

And felt for them,

And loved for them,

And prayed for them,

And cried for them,

And cried for US ALL.

When I did this, I cared about them AS PEOPLE.

I cared about their PAIN.

I wished for their HIGHEST GOOD.

I wished for them to be HELD IN GOD’S HAND ~ whatever his or her name is.

When I have looked at the photos of the PEOPLE OF NEW YORK of that day, September 11, 2001, I have always been FILLED WITH AWE,

FILLED WITH PRIDE,

FILLED WITH AMAZEMENT,

FILLED WITH OVERFLOWING LOVE in my heart.

They lived through AN INCREDIBLE TRAGEDY.

AND THEY EXCELLED AT HUMAN SPIRIT.

THEY EXCELLED AT PERSERVING.

THEY LIVED THROUGH HEARTBREAK OF THE MOST EXTREME KIND.

Together.

When I visited New York City, for my work, a couple of years after, I was struck by something.

One day, talking to a New Yorker, I suddenly knew.

I knew that almost every person that I was around, that day, had lived through 9-11. When the awareness hit me, I was in awe of the everyday people around me.

And suddenly, I could see the recognition in their eyes.

THEY KNEW THAT I KNEW.

And in that moment, I SAW THEM AS ONE.

UNITED.

It is hard to put words around what I felt, but there was a triumph, there was the sadness, there were emotions that I don’t even have a name for.

AND THERE WAS PRIDE.

There was INDOMITABLE SPIRIT.

For me, if we can look at it this way, THIS IS THE GIFT that we are LEFT WITH.

The KNOWING of this, PURITY OF SPIRIT, that CAN EXCEL beyond ANY TRAGEDY, that can SHOW LOVE in the utmost challenging of times.

Let’s remember, together, that I AM POSSIBLE.

And SO ARE YOU.

That PEACE IS POSSIBLE.

That HOPE PREVAILS.

That we are ALL, ONE HUMAN RACE ~

Of INDOMITABLE SPIRIT.

© 2015 Susan V. Lacerra, Inspired Strategies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Work with me

http://inspiredstrategies.com/2015/09/11/september-11-when-hope-is-renewed/#more-276.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/11/2015 8:58:40 PM

The Day on Which Americans Take Back Their Country

Le Torri gemelle del World Trade Center colpite dai due aerei dirottati l'11 settembre 2001.Inspired by Susan’s article, I too would like to communicate on the opportunity that 9/11 is, not only for awakening to the truth of America’s situation but also for awakening to the fact that America must and can take back its own country.

The truth of America’s situation is that it’s been hijacked by a demonic clan of people who intended to kill most of the population through pandemics, weather warfare, economic warfare, nuclear warfare and other means. It bled the population financially dry, restricted human rights, and assassinated world leaders, social activists, inventors, blacks, hispanics and other people.

How America must and can take back their country is not by making war against these clans or cabal, but by Americans extending their love in all directions, connecting up and withdrawing their support from anything connected to this cabal’s plans and building the structures of a new world together, a new center of world trade, a new society, unrelated to the old.

This act of taking back your country (because I am a proud Canadian, not an American) is primarily an inner act. It’s an act of the heart. It doesn’t involve arms, ridicule or any of the other means of the cabal. It proceeds by totally different rules.

It proceeds by honoring the freewill choices of others. It has no desire to use force against anyone and yet it knows that in certain situations it may judiciously have to resort to them. It leaves behind no residue, no victims and no suffering.

It honors all citizens and does away with all barriers and obstacles, whether seen or unseen, that stand in the way of its people expressing their full potential.

It proceeds on waves of love, generated from the heart of individuals committed to rebuilding America. The bonds of love are magnified each time two people connect.

No other emotion, no other state of being is as powerful as love. The world that love creates is gentle, compassionate, and kind.

This is the new way to proceed.

When we proceed in this way, we leave behind Wall Street, the IRS, the armed services, the CIA, brutal, corrupt police, and deadly “black ops.” We leave behind force, conformity, lies and all the other residue of this dehumanizing order we’re emerging from. We intend to ascend from this, to walk away from it, to rise above it. We’re committed to love.

In my view, this is the way to honor Gaia and her people by rebuilding America and there’s no more significant day than 9/11 to acknowledge this work and begin it.

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/11/2015 9:02:27 PM

FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2015

Anrita Mellchizedek ~ The Pyramid Above the Arctic and Wave X ~ Elders September Transmission

The Elders September Transmission ~ The Pyramid Above the Arctic and Wave X
Transmission by Anrita Melchizedek
http://www.pleiadianlight.net/12-pyra...
You Tube video
https://youtu.be/0J7_pyDUSTg
Mp3 download www.pleiadianlight.net/free-downloads
Artwork by Endre Balogh ~Facebook ~
https://www.facebook.com/SacredGeomet...
Website ~
http://endre-balogh.artistwebsites.co...
Pyramids of Creation ~
http://www.crystalinks.com/12pyrthoth...

There does exist a pyramid above the Arctic whose purpose is
balancing the poles of the planetary grid and of consciousness
once frozen in time now melting down and shifting on all levels.

The Keeper of this Pyramid is known by the frequency name,
Sophia Hokhmat, Creator of all knowledge and wisdom.

Sophia creates an ever-expanding body of knowledge
flowing through the consciousness matrix,
where souls experience.
There they may study the natural laws of creation,
then learn and develop their abilities to think and
understand that which is occurring in their realities.

For it is in Sophia's matrix that the souls
understand the connection of all things
to this matrix,
to the 12 pyramids,
and to the Central Source
that acts as a hub in the center of all of this,
the creational energy that gives life to the 12 pyramids,
and all that they create as expressions of the geometric design.

Within this frozen monolith one understands how a soul is created
and how that soul can manifest in many realities at the same time,
taking knowledge from the matrix with each experience.

Within this pyramid, one can create and access great
wisdom by mere thought. And that thought is linked
to all other thoughts, which bind the souls together,
and that in one nano-second of your timeline all
information is learned and understood by all.

It is now time to travel to the Halls of Knowledge
created within this Pyramid of Ice and Light. You will
combine your mind and consciousness with the matrix.
Then you will understand all things in your world.
Thoth the Atlantean
Welcome sweet ones, it give us great pleasure to be with you in this month of September as you align deeper into the Cosmic Heart of Mother/Father God in these numerous unprecedented activities of Light, culminating in the merging of the Christed Timelines, the ability to access the Universal Akasha and the activation and integration of the Galactic Christ Consciousness codes of Light.
Sweet ones, throughout this year of 2015, you have been experiencing the sacred Pyramids of Creation, taking you deeper into the Galactic Center in the knowing of yourselves as these sacred transfiguring Flames of Divine Love and Christed Extra-Terrestrials, as you activate the New Earth Templates for Mother Earth and all her Life.

More:
http://www.pleiadianlight.net/12-pyra...

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/11/2015 9:04:09 PM

Daily Message ~ Friday September 11, 2015

Galactic Free Press's picture

When you ask spirit for assistance with a problem and then immediately surrender and move into the energies of acceptance and flow, you are focused on quickly and efficiently shifting into a solution. When you ask spirit for help and stay in resistance to movement, you are staying in the energy of the problem. Do you see? The flow is the superhighway to your desired outcome. ~Archangel Gabriel

http://trinityesoterics.com/2015/09/11/daily-message-friday-september-11-2015/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!