Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
9/10/2015 4:42:52 PM

Office of Poofness 9-8-15… “Mid-Week Report”

poofness_office_of_176Although another date is mentioned (“next week”), I recommend discernment, and continuing to live one moment at a time.

“TO DATE, THERE HAVE BEEN SOME TEST PAYMENTS MADE ON HISTORIC ASSETS, AND SOME DINAR EXCHANGES, BUT THE BULK OF IT ALL WILL BEGIN THE WEEK OF THE 14TH. THIS TIMING IS PRETTY FIRM NOW. SO IN THAT WEEK, WE SHALL SEE MANY MANY FUNDS BEING RELEASED FOR THE HISTORIC ASSETS, THE PPP, THE CURRENCY, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY FOR ME, THE PROJECT FUNDS.

“…NOW THAT THE MAIN INFO IS OUT OF THE WAY, AND WE ARE ASSURED THAT EVERYTHING HAS STARTED, THE CRITICAL ELEMENT THAT IS NOW IN FOCUS IS MONEY MANAGEMENT. WHEN YOU GET THE MONEY, WHAT WILL YOU DO.

“BE GENTLE WITH MONEY. IT IS ONLY ENERGY, NOT A THING TO POSSESS. MONEY, LIKE ENERGY, LIKES TO WORK. IT DOES NOT LIKE SITTING ON A SHELF COLLECTING DUST. IT IS USELESS WHEN IT DOES THAT. SO PUT IT TO GOOD USE, AND LET THE ENERGY DO ITS THING.

“On September 25th 2015, 193 world leaders will commit to 17 Global Goals to achieve 3 extraordinary things in the next 15 years. The Global Goals campaign is a global collaborative effort to ensure that these Goals are world famous and that they are successfully acted upon.”

—————————–

HI ALL

AND THE WORLD KEEPS ON TURNING DESPITE ANYTHING WE DO. MAYBE CERN WILL MAKE IT GO FASTER AND WE WILL FLY OFF THE PLANET WHETHER WE WANT TO OR NOT. WONDER IF THOSE PHYSICS WILL WORK…. WINGS ANYBODY? ONE COLOR ONLY THOUGH. AND YOU WILL HAVE TO GO TO THE FLYING SNOUT TO GET YOUR FLIGHT CERTIFICATE.

THERE IS MUCH INFORMATION FLYING ABOUT (SORRY COULDN’T HELP THAT) IN RESPECT OF THE FUNDS RELEASES, RV, PPP, AND HOW LONG A LONG ISLAND ICE TEA IS.

TO DATE, THERE HAVE BEEN SOME TEST PAYMENTS MADE ON HISTORIC ASSETS, AND SOME DINAR EXCHANGES, BUT THE BULK OF IT ALL WILL BEGIN THE WEEK OF THE 14TH. THIS TIMING IS PRETTY FIRM NOW. SO IN THAT WEEK, WE SHALL SEE MANY MANY FUNDS BEING RELEASED FOR THE HISTORIC ASSETS, THE PPP, THE CURRENCY, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY FOR ME, THE PROJECT FUNDS.

THE HISTORY OF HOW WE GOT HERE IS NOT AS IMPORTANT AS THE HISTORY WE WILL BE MAKING NOW. AND PLEASE BE KIND WHEN THE UGLY TRUTHS BEGIN TO SURFACE ABOUT HOW WE GOT TO THIS HOLE WE ARE CLIMBING OUT OF RIGHT NOW.

SO, NOW THAT THE MAIN INFO IS OUT OF THE WAY, AND WE ARE ASSURED THAT EVERYTHING HAS STARTED, THE CRITICAL ELEMENT THAT IS NOW IN FOCUS IS MONEY MANAGEMENT. WHEN YOU GET THE MONEY, WHAT WILL YOU DO. I HAVE SPOKEN BEFORE ON THE LOTTERY MENTALITY THING, AND IT MAKES SENSE TO AVOID THAT PITFALL AND DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT.

BESIDES CLEARING YOUR DEBTS AND BUYING A HOUSE, CAR, BOAT, AND THAT BOX OF SOMETHING ON THE GROCERY SHELF YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO TRY BUT DID NOT HAVE MONEY TO SPARE, WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH THE REST? BLOW IT ON EXPENSIVE THINGS? THROW PARTIES? SEND A MILLION DONATION TO HELP WITH MICE POPULATION ISSUES IN SUSAN’S HOUSE? (YES THEY ARE BACK)

THIS IS A TOPIC EVERYBODY NEEDS TO REFLECT ON. HERE YOU HAVE A BOATLOAD OF MONEY. YOU CAN BE SURE YOUR NEIGHBOR AND THE GUY IN THE PLAID JACKET ON THE OTHER SIDE OF TOWN WILL COME ASNIFFIN UP YOUR DRIVEWAY SELLING YOU SNOWSHOES IN CASE OF A BLIZZARD IN FLORIDA.

DON’T BE FOOLED. THE BEST INVESTMENT IS SEAFRONT PROPERTY. MISS PHIPPS IS ASSEMBLING SOME LOVELY BROCHURES IN STRIKING GRAYSCALE OF PRISTINE PROPERTIES ON THE MOON.

ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO IS TO GET YOURSELF A GOOD WEALTH MANAGEMENT SYSTEM IN PLACE. BANKS, ACCOUNTING FIRMS, SECURITY HOUSES ETC ALL HAVE SUCH DEPARTMENTS/DIVISIONS, AND I PLAN ON TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THEIR EXPERTISE MYSELF. IF YOU MANAGE YOURSELF RIGHT, YOU WILL HAVE WHAT YOU WANT, AND LEAVE A GOOD LEGACY FOR YOUR CHILDREN.

BE GENTLE WITH MONEY. IT IS ONLY ENERGY, NOT A THING TO POSSESS. MONEY, LIKE ENERGY, LIKES TO WORK. IT DOES NOT LIKE SITTING ON A SHELF COLLECTING DUST. IT IS USELESS WHEN IT DOES THAT. SO PUT IT TO GOOD USE, AND LET THE ENERGY DO ITS THING. THIS IS WHY I HAVE CONCENTRATED ON THE PROJECT SIDE. PROJECTS NEED ENERGY TO HAVE LIFE, AND DO THINGS. GOOD THINGS. THINKING IN TERMS OF ENERGY IS MOST USEFUL AND YOU DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE MATERIAL ASPECT OF MONEY.

BESIDES GRASS ROOTS STUFF LIKE THIS, ON THE GLOBAL SCENE, THERE ARE HUGE CHANGES AFOOT THIS MONTH (AS IF WE DON’T KNOW). THE LEADERS OF THE COUNTRIES ARE ALL UP TO SPEED ON THE CHANGES TO COME, AND ARE POSITIONING THEMSELVES TO GET TO THAT WORK. ONE INTERESTING PIECE OF INTELLIGENCE ON THIS CAME FROM ANOTHER BROTHER OF MINE:

On September 25th 2015, 193 world leaders will commit to 17 Global Goals to achieve 3 extraordinary things in the next 15 years. The Global Goals campaign is a global collaborative effort to ensure that these Goals are world famous and that they are successfully acted upon. Project Everyone, founded by Richard Curtis, aims to make the Global Goals the most famous Goals on the planet by sharing them with 7 billion people in 7 days from the moment they are adopted. British filmmaker and campaigner Richard Curtis began working with the United Nations on a campaign that would be “fun, bright, entertaining, and interesting,” to attract attention, especially of young people.

THIS IS A CLEAR INDICATION OF THE PREPARATIONS THAT HAVE GONE BEHIND THE SCENES FOR OUR HUMANITY. SUCH A GLOBAL EFFORT TAKES TIME TO SET UP AND GET TO THE STAGE OF ANNOUNCEMENT. BRAVO AND WELL DONE!

BUT GETTING BACK TO MONEY, A WHILE AGO I RAN ACROSS A GOOD ARTICLE DEALING WITH PRECISELY THIS TOPIC, AND ITS EFFECTS AND DIRECTIONS. I COPY THE ARTICLE HERE FOR YOU BUT YOU CAN GO ONLINE TO GET THE REST.

by Spencer Sherman & Brent Kessel

The following is an excerpt from the “Heal Your Money Karma” on-line course. If you would like to enroll in the course, click here ( HYPERLINK “http://www.dailyom.com/cgi-bin/courses/courseoverview.cgi?cid=36”
http://www.dailyom.com/cgi-bin/courses/courseoverview.cgi?cid=36 ).

When we gain awareness of our ancestral money patterns, we have the ability to create spaciousness around our unproductive money habits and beliefs. Spaciousness helps us loosen our grip on old patterns so that they can begin to unravel and we can develop new money habits and beliefs that serve us. We are often impulsive when it comes to money. Training ourselves to pause in the midst of reactivity energetically opens us up to a creative thought, a new insight, a new way of behaving. The money breath you will learn, for example, adds a much-needed pause to this contracted area in our life.

Transforming Old Patterns

The spiritual tools are now available for us to challenge our initiation into money and undo the conditioning of childhood money messages. In place of worn beliefs and undermining behaviors, we can affirm new beliefs and behaviors which align with who we are today.

Healing Emotions Around Money

Money has remained in shadow for so long that when we consciously bring it into the light and simply acknowledge the darkness, shame, and fear that we have around money, we begin to transform our old patterns. Being in denial, obsession, or resistance with any of our patterns, keeps them firmly in place. If you doubt this, observe your friends’ money patterns. If they are in denial, obsession, or resistance, don’t their patterns stay in place?

Discovering and Balancing Your Financial Archetype

Your life experiences caused you to develop certain financial beliefs and habits and to avoid others. We have noticed that, although the details of people’s behaviors and problems are unique, there are great similarities among certain groups of people. We’ve created some broad definitions of these groups, or archetypes, so that people can learn from others who have gone through similar experiences. The value of defining these archetypes is that they give us a basis for understanding how we came to have our current financial life, and practices to pursue in order to create the financial life we most want.

Living an Authentic Money Life

When we gain awareness of the truth of our conditioning, we are naturally compelled to increase our resonance with what we really want in our lives and to create an authentic money life for ourselves.

A Living Example—Healing the “Money is Difficult” Belief

Many of us have been conditioned to believe that money is difficult. As we understand our ancestral patterns and our archetypal money tendencies, we learn how to balance this tendency and create some spaciousness within which to create a paradigm shift in our lives. For me (Spencer), the thought that money is difficult began to shift at the level of the mind. Then I noticed that every cell in my body began to respond. Changing our beliefs will actually create new neural pathways in the brain. Take a moment to say “money is difficult” and notice how you feel. Now say “I have all the money I need at all times” and notice how you feel. Imagine the life you would live from these disparate messages. Which do you choose?

This is about healing and undoing the old programming so that we can uncover our own path towards financial wellness, generosity, and prosperity consciousness. Unfortunately, so many of us have been living the lives of our ancestors despite our best efforts not to continue this conditioning. Now, you can use revolutionary tools to birth a new relationship to money that actually nourishes our spirits and allows us to live gracefully, mindfully, joyously, and abundantly on this planet.

First, become aware of how your ancestors handled money. Start noticing the connections between your lineage, your childhood, and your current adult way of being around money. After watching the video, take time to write down answers to the following questions and/or discuss with your money ally.

• How did they earn it?
• How did they spend it?
• Save it?
• Invest it?
• Worry about it?
• Talk about it?
• Were they free with it?
• Generous?
• Careless?
• Frugal?
• What are your own money shadows in your life today? HINT: These are your money thoughts and behaviors that keep you from absolute bliss and abundance in your life and that you don’t want others to know about.

To continue healing your ancestral money patterns:

1) Read and do the exercise on your “Family’s Money Mantras.”
2) Make the “Money Breath” a daily practice.

Family Money Mantras

Let’s begin by recalling the favorite money aphorisms or pieces of wisdom that our parents and grandparents delivered with seemingly benign purpose. What did they tend to say repeatedly about money or their relationship to money? When you are feeling money stress or worry, what mantras from your family seem to be causing that stress or worry?

For example, whenever I [Spencer Sherman] take a day off at the beach or do anything that can’t be measured in dollars, I hear my father’s voice say “money is the only thing that will give you security – count your bank balance.” Often when I’m shopping, I hear my mother’s voice say “we can’t afford it,” and then I hear the opposite voice of my maternal grandfather say “just go for it anyway.” No wonder we’re so confused about money.

GO ONLINE FOR THE REST OF THE STUFF. IT MAKES GOOD SENSE AND I THINK IT WILL HELP.

AND THAT END THIS WEEK’S WORLD SHAKING STUFF. NOW FOR THE MOST IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT MICE. THEY ARE SMALL AND THEY SQUEAK. THEY ROMP IN YOUR HAIR AT NIGHT, AND EAT WHAT THEY CAN. THEY CAN NOT OPEN REFRIGERATOR DOORS. THEY INHABIT NICE COZY PLACES LIKE SUSAN’S SINK. SHE FOUND THEIR DROPPINGS IN THE CUTLERY DRAWER YESTERDAY, AND THAT WAS ALMOST ENOUGH TO CALL MOUSEBUSTERS. THERE WAS A LITTLE CLUMP OF MOUSE HAIR ON THE CORKSCREW WHICH IT WENT THOUGH. SHE HID THE WINE.

INTERESTINGLY, WHERE I LIVE NOW I CAUGHT A MOUSE IN THE GARBAGE BAG. IT MANAGED TO GET UP HIGH ENOUGH AND GOT CAUGHT IN THE GARBAGE. I QUICKLY CLOSED THE BAG, TOOK IT FAR AWAY FROM THE HOUSE, AND SET IT ON THE GROUND AND OPENED IT. IN A FEW SECONDS, LITTLE BLACK BEADS OF EYES PEERED AT ME, AND A SMALL GREY STREAK LAUNCHED ITSELF OUT OF THE BAG INTO THE NEAREST BUSH. WOW THEY ARE FAST.

FEELING MOST SATISFIED, I WENT BACK JUST TO SEE ANOTHER STREAK ACROSS THE KITCHEN FLOOR HEADING TO ONE SIDE OF THE STOVE. I WAS NOT GOING TO PULL THE STOVE. I WENT UPSTAIRS TO RELAX, AND FOUND HALF OF MY FAVORITE CHOCOLATE BAR WAS DELICATELY SHAVED OFF. BEING BRAINFUL, I PUT IT IN THE GARBAGE AND WAITED. IT PAID OFF. A SMALL RUSTLING SOUND WAS HEARD, AND I SPRANG INTO MILITARY ACTION AND CLAMPED A PIECE OF CARDBOARD OVER THE PAIL. SECOND MOUSE FOLLOWED THE FIRST ONE INTO THE BUSHES. ONE LEFT TO GO I HOPE, UNLESS THEY HAVE A BROOD BUT STOVES AND ME DO NOT GET ALONG – THEY ARE HEAVIER. WILL HAVE TO WAIT HIM OUT.

IN OTHER NEWS, MY SISTER IS STABLE BUT STILL ON RESPIRATOR. WITH THE RELEASES THIS WEEK, AND MAJOR RELIEF NEXT WEEK COMING, GOD WILLING SHE WILL PULL THROUGH.

SO GET READY FOR THE FUN AHEAD, AND MANY BLESSINGS TO YOU AND YOURS. MUCH THANKS.

IN ELATED GRATITUDE.

ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
September 9, 2015
Copyright ZAP 2013-2015

Your contributions to support our work is greatly appreciated. Please go to:http://www.paypal.com and send to goneforthfornow@gmail.com via “friend or family. We send thanks and much gratitude to those who have generously supported us. We could not continue without your help. If you have a problem, please contact 2goforth@safe-mail.net

Consultations, continue…

Love and Kisses,

‘THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS’

Susan, ZAP and Staff

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/10/2015 4:47:19 PM

Shifting Our Perspective from Being the Body to Being Consciousness

Consciousness 55

Credit: http:// www.sciforums.com

There are so many shifts we seem called upon to make to prepare the way for the shift in perspective that Ascension will bring. I’d like to talk about one today.

I mentioned earlier that, while we’re pure Consciousness wearing a body, it’s hard for us to imagine what being pure Consciousness “looks like.” Are we like a cloud? Are we a point of Light? Are we nothingness? And if so how does knowing occur?

Bliss and Knowing

Spiritual experiences we have give us clues to the answers to these questions.

One that I had in 1987 gave me an important clue. I had a vision experience, lasting perhaps eight seconds, (1) in which I saw the entire life journey of an individual soul from God out into the world and back to God again.

Never mind what I saw during that time. The bliss that I felt was huge. Before I say what the impact of that bliss was, let me say that the vision was wordless. There was no one narrating it. There were no captions saying “God the Father,” “God the Mother,” etc.

There was no need to because the bliss I felt gave me the ability somehow to know intuitively who and what I was seeing. The vision opened with a large golden sun in the lefthand corner of my sight which I intuitively knew to be God the Father. Out from it shot a small golden star, which I intuitively knew to be God the Child. Then it disappeared into a cloud which I knew to be God the Mother.

The rest of the vision you can read in the source mentioned in footnote 1. The important things is that bliss brought with it a much deeper level of knowledge than I would ordinarily have had. It freed me from the density of this Third-Dimensional body. Jesus described its impact here:

“The Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.” (2)

Now combine that with what Paramahansa Yogananda has said: “Aum the bissful comforter is heard in meditation and reveals to the devotee the ultimate truth.” (3)

The Holy Ghost, the Divine Mother, is the primal creative vibration which we call “Aum.” She is full of bliss and brings all things to remembrance. Therefore one of the ways we have of knowing in a higher-dimensional, more-expansive way is through the experience of bliss.

We usually think we enhance our knowledge through study, conversation, listening, etc., and here we find we enhance it through the spiritual, internal, ineffable experience of bliss. Does that not excite our curiosity about who we ultimately are? And does it not point in the direction of us being Consciousness rather than bodies and brains?

Experience and Knowing

When we hear someone like Archangel Michael or SaLuSa or Matthew Ward, is it not the gentleness with which they speak, the wisdom that comes through, and the love that their words convey what causes us to listen to them. Our experience of their words and what they convey is what causes us to feel we “know” them, is it not?

If a galactic being was standing in front of us, we might initially be afraid, but then, when they speak in soothing and loving tones, we’d relax, would we not? Our own experience of their vibrations and manner of conversing would awaken in us regard, attraction and love. That inner knowing that comes from experiencing them would assert itself and reassure us.

This is an example of our own inner knowing coming to the surface. There would be no substitute for this inner knowing. If they presented credentials from the Arcturian High Council or showed us their spaceship or did a jig before us, none of that would reassure us. But the love in their voices and their soothing tone would resonate with something deep inside of us and bring about an inner knowing. The fact that this inner knowing is what is ultimately persuasive points again to us being at essence Consciousness.

This effect is not only seen when meeting a stranger. When reading a spiritual master, the more that master – like Yogananda or Ramakrishna for instance – are able to access and talk about love, joy, and happiness – the more they’re like a magnet to us. Something in what they say resonates with us. This too should demonstrate to us that knowingness increases with our experience of their divine qualities.

Depth and Knowing

When I profess my love to my sweet angel (4) and she to me, we go deeper and deeper in our sharing. We don’t discuss what’s happening in China or how we like crepes but don’t like quiche (I’m making it up). No, we go deeper and deeper into professing our love for each other. And going deeper multiplies our love.

And the more love we feel, the more certain we are of various things; the easier it is to make large and important decisions; and the more love we have to give to others. The greater becomes our desire to serve as well. Going deeper also increases our knowingness.

Love is a property of Consciousness. The more we love, the more conscious we are. This again points one’s attention to the fact that knowingness is to be found inwardly, which itself leads us to encounter the fact that we are at essence Consciousness.

These then are some ways in which we begin to experience or suspect that we are at essence Consciousness. Recognizing and acknowledging them allows us begin shifting our perspective from considering ourselves to be at essence this temporary wrapping we call a body, this means of experiencing physicality, to considering ourselves to be the bodiless, formless Consciousness that we truly are.

Footnotes

(1) Described here: “Ch. 13 Epilogue,” athttp://goldenageofgaia.com/spiritual-essays/16244-2/the-purpose-of-life-is-enlightenment/ch-13-epilogue/.

(2) John 14: 26.

(3) Paramahansa Yogananda, Autobiography of a Yogi. Bombay: Jaico, 1975, 144n.

(4) Yes, the Divine Mother has brought me a sweet angel. But I’m not willing to identify her yet (although I will write about my experience of sacred union). Please allow us that privacy and consideration.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/10/2015 4:49:50 PM

The Team via Peggy Black: Every Moment is Ripe with Potential

Peggy BlackWe are here observing your reactions to the fast moving energies and frequencies you are experiencing. We know that you are feeling the acceleration. These are powerful times to be in physical form, alive and witnessing this shift.

We also acknowledge that these unfolding events are challenging. Let us assure you that you are up to the job of anchoring and stabilizing this rise in consciousness. Remember that every moment is ripe with potential.

We want to address the galactic waves that are bathing humanity. Each individual as well as the collective is influenced by what might be called galactic weather or space weather. These waves and frequencies not only influence but truly prompt the actions of humanity.

More and more of your scientists are bringing clarity to this phenomenon, recognizing that the consciousness of individuals and the collective responds to the prompting of solar flares and full moons as well as coronal mass ejections from your sun.

It is known that during full moons there is an increase in violence. The gravitational pull of the moon affects your oceans and since humans are at least 75% water, they too are affected and influenced by the moon.

Governments around the world are aware of the power of solar flares and how that energy can, and often does, interrupt your electronic readings, the communications of aircraft and the many satellites circling your earth.

Coronal mass ejections are magnetic explosions of energy in the form of electrons and photons of light. When these coronal mass ejections occur, many individuals feel a sense of security, serenity and well-being, just as when there is a cosmic storm, unrest and disturbances are felt by all.

We want you to begin to be aware of just how you are responding to these magnetic energies and photons of light packets that are being offered from the galaxy. Study what is happening in space because you are truly being prompted by theses celestial energies and gifts. This energy is connected to the evolutionary awakening of humanity.

These magnetic waves do influence and stimulate the awakening that is occurring within each and every human on your planet. This energy is activating latent codes. We have spoken and suggested that your very DNA responds to the light packets of photons so gradually that you might not be aware of these gentle activations and recalibrations. Most of these changes occur in such subtle ways that you do not realize they have taken place.

However, there is an internal shift being made within your very circuits. In the coming months there will be a hastening, a quickening of what is being offered from your galactic center.

There is an accelerated rate and frequency that you are experiencing as well as witnessing within humanity; it will continue till the end of your year and beyond. Realize that this speeding up of electromagnetic energy can certainly cause some people to react in a more violent manner. There is certainly more unrest and chaos, especially with the monetary system around the planet.

This is not a time to anchor any form of fear. You are a powerful multidimensional divine creator, know this and claim this. You are here to anchor this true awakening and seed this potent field with a new reality.

There is a powerful frequency of gamma light coming from the galactic center or core. Understand that gamma ray bursts of energy are the most powerful explosions in the known universe. They can discharge as much energy as your Sun during its entire 10 billion year lifetime.

This intense intergalactic frequency of energy is advancing at optimal strength and culminating during your next full moon and total lunar eclipse.

This has been called “The Event Horizon” and it happens every 3,600 years. This intense frequency of galactic energies will trigger an awakening in humanity that will manifest shifts in the actions and consciousness of all for years and centuries to come.

You are now witnessing and experiencing the ending of one great galactic cycle and the beginning of another. The completion of this incredible cosmic cycle is stretching your understanding of what is reality. It is activating your awareness and inviting you to welcome the true understanding of the extraordinary dimensional shift of which you are an active part.

You are the chalice for these incoming vibrations; anchor them fully into the field and matrix.

Understand that humanity is in a process of cosmic alchemy that is transforming your DNA, expanding your consciousness and shifting your physical body from the carbon-based matrix and blueprint to a precise, accomplished and elegant crystalline matrix and organism.

There are alignments occurring which open cosmic portals allowing energies to flow to this reality and timeframe, raising everything to a higher vibration and frequency.

Be mindful to care for your physical form as your body is the chalice in which this intense cosmic awakening is being anchored into your dimension. Rest, hydrate yourself, be in nature as much as possible, breathe deeply and sigh into your exhale regularly. Be mindful of the use of stimulants. Put your electronic devices aside for a while.

Remember and say often, I am fully embodied, anchored to earth and connected to Divine Source. Imagine pulsating light flooding the cells and DNA throughout your body with messages of aliveness and well-being.

Be aware that your starseed codes are being triggered, allowing you to establish a true resonance with the higher dimensional realities. Know that you are experiencing your fifth dimensional Self and beyond. Release your third dimensional limitation to this awareness and reality.

Understand that you are anchoring the gift of cosmic light. This cosmic light has the ability to transmute old karmic patterns and limited programs from all your past embodiments. Invite this to occur; intend this process of transmutation/transformation to unfold in a gentle and graceful manner. Understand that every moment is ripe with potential.

Use your ability to imagine and your ability to focus, to seed, as well as anchor, a world and reality in which all beings thrive, in which all beings are honored, loved, nurtured, and respected. Envision and claim your partnership with your beloved planet Earth. Envision the divine partnership between all living things. Envision your oceans clean, your air clear, and your forests restored. Envision your foods nourishing, healthy and available for all.

Begin to accept that you are a major part of this evolution and that you are connected to the whole. Honor yourself as you create a sacred space. Create a ceremony or ritual that will allow you to be the chalice for this seeding. You can be alone or gather with others and anchor these powerful energetic gifts. Make clear intentions as you imprint this energy with your visions of life sustaining actions and realities. Share this information.

The event you have labeled the Harmonic Convergence that occurred almost 30 years ago offered a powerful surge of energy which served to trigger and awaken humanity. This is the next surge which will offer humanity the opportunity for advanced enhancement of awakening.

Reach out and invite the support of other sentient beings. Recognize that humanity is moving to a level of Planetary Consciousness, a level of Oneness with all. Invite the awareness that you are entangled, intertwined with all starseed beings here on your planet and those who are non-physical aspects of consciousness.

Now is the time. We celebrate your expansion; we support your personal and global transformation. Invite us as well as all loving beings of Light to assist you and others as you move through these challenging yet exciting times. the ‘team’

“The Team: Every Moment is Ripe with Potential,” channeled by Peggy Black, September 8, 2015, at http:/www.morningmessages.com

Source Link: Morning Messages

©2015 Peggy Black All Right Reserved. You may share this message and distribute as long as nothing is changed, you credit the author and include this copyright notice and web address.www.morningmessages.com

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/10/2015 4:53:18 PM

An Open Mind Is an Awakened Mind

Credit: alvinaucks.blogspot.com

By Wes Annac, Culture of Awareness

It’s often said that opening and emptying the mind (not transcending it, leaving it or getting into a space beyond it) is one of the best ways to expand our consciousness and reconnect with our creator. We’re sure to fail if we seek enlightenment by trying to leave the mind, because along with the heart, it’s an essential part of us that connects us with our creator and our higher self.

The mind and heart are essential if we want to find any level of enlightenment, and through these portals, we transform into magnificent beings of light who are one with the rest of creation. The intuition is found in the mind and heart, and everything will change when we attune to this inner voice and pay attention to what it has to say.

The intuition is our link with our higher self, and when we empty the mind, we reconnect with this divine force (which has been trying to help us the whole time) and rediscover the greatest teacher we’ll ever have – for now at least. The best thing about it is that this teacher lives within, and instead of being guided by an outside force, we’re guided by an integral part of ourselves.

One of the best ways to reconnect with this inner teacher is to empty the mind, open the heart and let our love flow. While it’s difficult for a lot of people (especially those who are unaware of spirituality and the true meaning of love), it gets easier when we understand that the mind can trap or liberate us depending on how we use it.

Credit: quotespictures.net

We can get lost in a closed, rigid mind, or we can open up, connect with the intuition and bring through valuable intuitive guidance that helps others through their struggles.

A lot of spiritual teachers talk about emptying the mind, and I’d like to look at some of the things they’ve said. I think these teachings are valuable for those of us who want to understand what the mind truly is without trapping ourselves in it, and understanding it is the first step to using it progressively.

I think it’s meant to be used in conjunction with the heart, and miracles happen when the two work together. I’m just beginning to learn about merging the mind with the heart and letting them work side-by-side, and this alone has taught me that the mind is one of our most valuable assets when it comes to spiritual evolution (or anything else).

We can use it to creatively express ourselves all day long and empty it at the end of a long day (or the beginning of a new day), and taking time to empty it and simply be will give us more energy and encourage our creative expression. Forgetting to empty it could make us tense and frustrated while depleting our creative abilities, and we’ll know when we’ve fallen away from the spiritual practices we use to empty it.

We’ll feel the effects of our neglect, and if we’ve already gotten used to the bliss that comes with an empty mind, they won’t feel so great.

Credit: vectorstock.com

According to Bodhidharma, an empty mind allows us to see the ‘buddha’.

“To know that the mind is empty is to see the buddha. The buddhas of the ten directions have no mind. To see no mind is to see the buddha.” (1)

By ‘no mind’, Bodhidharma doesn’t necessarily mean that they’ve left the mind or rejected it. He refers to the influence of our scattered, randomized thoughts on our choices, and the ‘buddhas of ten directions’ no longer let these thoughts influence them. Instead, they see the mind for what it truly is.

Since it’s open and clear, they can connect with their creator and their higher selves in a free and unrestricted way, and you can bet that they make the most of their connection.

He also tells us that emptiness is the essence of the mind’s function.

“The essence of [the mind’s] function is emptiness. And emptiness is essentially motionless.” (2)

When we’re finished using the mind in a closed, rigid way, we’ll gradually learn to let go and let it rest. As it rests, a greater aspect of our being can use it as an instrument to connect with us and deliver wisdom, guidance and insight that we can share with others. Our connection with this part of ourselves will grow over time if we continuously depart our own limited, colorless perception and reconnect with it, and we eventually won’t have any trouble connecting or sharing its guidance.

It’ll always be here to help us, because we’ll have broken the chains that bound us to limitation and cleared up our previously foggy connection with it. The secret is to stop trying, let go and let our awareness come through naturally, and having some love in your heart doesn’t hurt either.

Find harmony with the mind. Credit: mindsetdaily.com

Hui Neng reminds us that averting or avoiding our thoughts is futile.

“When our mind works freely without any hindrance, and is at liberty to ‘come’ or to ‘go,’ we attain … liberation. Such a state is called the function of ‘thoughtlessness.’ But to refrain from thinking of anything, so that all thoughts are suppressed … is an erroneous view.” (3)

True ‘thoughtlessness’ has little to do with the amount of thoughts swirling around, and it has more to do with our attachment to them. If we’re attached to them but we want to get away from them and into a ‘higher’ space, we usually try to avoid them, suppress them or make sure they don’t influence us. We actually let them influence us by doing this, whereas releasing our attachment altogether and letting them flow in and out will liberate us.

According to Krishnamurti, we can’t refill our spiritual cup if the mind’s filled with thoughts, habits and desires. He also tells us that simply being is different from negating our thoughts.

“Without emptying the mind there can be no renewal.” (4)

“Being as nothing is not negation.” (5)

Purifying the mind of those constant racing thoughts will connect us with the heart’s tranquility, he tells us.

“The purgation of the mind is tranquillity of heart.” (6)

We’ll feel and witness incredible things when the mind and heart are open, and the best thing about it is that we no longer have to try. We don’t have to push ourselves to feel something that’s been here all along, and instead, we can let it flow with no effort or pressure.

I mentioned yesterday that we have to make an effort if we want to get anywhere – in the world or on the spiritual path – and it’s more of a non-effort when it comes to spirituality. We essentially make an effort to stop making an effort, and in that inaction, we reconnect with the higher self. We grow closer with our intuitive guidance, and suddenly, the insights we tried so hard to receive before come to us with no effort or strain.

This effortless state of mind can be ours, but it requires us to get to a space where we can observe and accept our flowing thoughts, just like we would anything else, without being attached to them.

Slowing the mind will help restore self-awareness. Credit: tipsforclassicalmusicians.com

As Krishnamurti tells us, slowing the mind helps us get to that space as long as the slowing is natural and we don’t force it.

“Self-knowledge comes with the slowing down of the mind, but that doesn’t mean forcing the mind to be slow. Compulsion only makes for resistance, and there must be no dissipation of energy in the slowing down of the mind.” (7)

We distance ourselves from things we try to force, which includes a slower mind. If we force the mind to be slow (or we force anything at all), we’ll distance ourselves from our inner wellspring of love, knowledge and guidance and it’ll quickly become clear that our method isn’t working. When this happens, the best thing we can do is let go and let our fate be decided from there, with full faith in the divine plan.

If we let the mind slow down naturally, which requires us to release our resistance and our attachment to it, we’ll allow the intuition to slowly make itself known and help us when we need it. The less attached we are to the mind, our thoughts or anything else, the more this higher force can express itself through us and offer solutions to our most difficult problems.

It requires openness, and this openness will help understand the ways of the mind by giving us a new perspective. We can use the mind progressively, as in the case of creative expression, but it helps to take time to empty it and let the good vibes pour through. People who create for a living would probably benefit from meditation or just emptying their mind at random points throughout the day, and if spiritual evolution is our goal, then opening and understanding the mind (as well as the heart) is the best way to go.

Footnotes:

1. Red Pine, trans., The Zen Teachings of Bodhidharma. Port Townsend, WA, Empty Bowl, 1987, 24.
  2. Ibid., 22.
  3. A.F. Price and Wong Mou-Lam, trans. The Diamond Sutra and the Sutra of Hui Neng.Berkeley: Shamballa, 1969, 32.
  4. J. Krishnamurti, Commentaries on Living. First Series. Bombay, etc.: B.I. Publications, 1972; c1974, 67.
  5. Loc. cit.
  6. J. Krishnamurti,Commentaries on Living. Second Series. Wheaton, IL: Theosophical Publishing House, 1967; c1958, 223.
  7. Ibid. 231.

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/10/2015 4:59:14 PM

GFP Newsletter - 9/9/2015

will's picture

I WONDER SOMETIMES IF IT'S JUST "ME" WHO UNDERSTANDS, OR COMPREHENDS, PLANET EARTH IS FLOATING IN A LIVING UNIVERSE MADE OF LOVE AS CONSCIOUSNESS, AKA CREATION?

WHEN GOD RETURNS, GOD RETURNS WITHIN EVERYONE'S HEART AND THEN WHAT IS "REALIZED" IS GOD IS EVERYONE, BEING HAPPY.

LIFE IS THE "MEDIATION" CREATION UTILIZES TO CREATE NOW, FOR ALL OF HUMANITY'S ENJOYMENT. AMAZING EXPERIENCES TO BE. LOVE YAS!

WHY IS IT THE LESS FORTUNATE MATERIALLY, CAN HELP THE OTHERS LESS FORTUNATE? WHEN THE VERY FORTUNATE MATERIALLY ONLY WANT TO HELP THEMSELVES TO MORE OF THE PIE, ALL THE WHILE THE REST OF HUMANITY IS LEARNING TO SHARE. HUMMMMMMMMM? JUST ASKIN.

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!