Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
9/8/2015 7:20:26 PM

TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2015

Anna Merkaba ~ ~BLOOD MOON – GANESHA PORTAL – SEPT 23 – 28 -AA METATRON & 33RD DIMENSION

bloodmoonganeshaportalannamerkabaGreetings my beautiful beings of light! Before I begin this channeling I would like to add a personal note.
As many of you are aware we are moving towards an amazing event which is to take place on September 23 – 28th. So much has been said about the Final Blood Moon and the days preceding and following this event. I have received many inquiries about this subject. Many of you are worried that something chaotic may happen on or around this date, and whilst chaos certainly is part of this process, what we are about to experience is another wave of Awakening.
Just like you have been asleep for years and then suddenly were jolted awake through various “not so pleasant” circumstances in your life, the same is about to happen to others, so on and after September 23rd a massive awakening of human souls is about to take place. Which may be quite tremulous, as that simply is part of the awakening process. However, most of the information that you are sharing with me about the destruction of earth, is not accurate to the best of my knowledge.
And although there will be destruction, the destruction that will be there is that of the veil of forgetfulness, the old paradigms of thinking, and old patterns of being. All of this is going away.
I also get asked a lot about CERN and what role it will play in this event, and the answer that I have been receiving for months already is that CERN will assist in opening the gateway to Antares. Albeit the original idea was to create it for malicious purposes, since the shift in consciousness that already occurred on this planet, the energy has been shifted enough to overt that which it was built for, and to actually use it as an instrument to assist humanity in moving forward, as quickly as possible.
As I mentioned in my previous messages to you in regard to the final blood moon, the times ahead are incredibly auspicious! The old is going away making room for the new, beautiful experiences and synchronistic events to align those of you who are fully ready, with your true life path and missions here on earth.
I have also received a message that the portal of the final blood moon is themed as GANESHA or ELEPHANT. It is a portal of TRIUMPH, AWAKENING, POWER, TREMENDOUS OPPORTUNITIES FOR GROWTH AND ENLIGHTENMENT, ABUNDANCE, DISCLOSURE, TRUTH, BENEVOLENCE, PURIFICATION, LOVE, AND LIGHT.
“Ganesha is the Lord of success and destroyer of evils and obstacles. He is also worshiped as the god of education, knowledge, wisdom and wealth. Ganesha’s head symbolizes the Atman or the soul, which is the ultimate supreme reality of human existence, and his human body signifiesMaya or the earthly existence of human beings. The elephant head denotes wisdom and its trunk represents Om, the sound symbol of cosmic reality. In his upper right hand Ganesha holds a goad, which helps him propel mankind forward on the eternal path and remove obstacles from the way. The noose in Ganesha’s left hand is a gentle implement to capture all difficulties.
Ganesha is also the destroyer of vanity, selfishness and pride. He is the personification of material universe in all its various magnificent manifestations. “All Hindus worship Ganesha regardless of their sectarian belief,” says D N Singh in A Study of Hinduism. “He is both the beginning of the religion and the meeting ground for all Hindus.”
Symbolic elephant meaning deals primarily with strength, honor, stability and patience, among other attributes.
To the Hindu way of thought, the elephant is found in the form of Ganesha who is the god of luck, fortune, protection and is a blessing upon all new projects. Ganesha in all his magnificently vibrant elephant glory, is intent on bulldozing obstacles on your behalf .
The strength of the elephant is tremendous. No other animal on land can match the strength of the elephant. It knows its own strength, and confidently strides across the plains aware of its power. It also uses wisdom, and it is very intelligent and thinks things through to all of its conclusions.
Manifestation is another gift of the elephant. Because it is so patient with thought, and considers all that it experiences, whether in dreams or awake, it has the power to create reality from that knowledge. It picks thoughts like fruit form a tree that nourishes its reality. It makes no distinction between thought and the physical world that is the secret to its manifesting power! “
So, the closer that we get to this date, the lighter and more empowered you are going to feel. However, do keep in mind that as many will be awakening, there may be some chaos around you, as the newly awakened souls will be very confused by the things that they will experience, feel and see. To those uninitiated and especially those who have been coded into following the main stream religions everything that they will experience will frighten them to the core. Many will believe that they are going crazy, and panic. And it will be up to us, those who have already awakened to calm them down and explain that everything that they are going through is an absolutely normal and natural part of awakening. We are then to give them the tools in order to help them. All of this will be happening on the micro level (in our local communities) and macro level (all around the world).
For those of you who are done with purification phase, the next steps in your own ascension process will continue to unfold rapidly around you. You will fully walk into your own power. You will be gifted with miracles large and small. Everything in your life will suddenly fall into place, doors will open for you and amazing opportunities will present themselves to you as if on a silver platter. All of this is already underway, but once the portal is opened the communication with your higher selves and other realms shall be that much easier which will allow you to commence your training and truly become a master of your own life and benevolent co-creator of this reality.
So as you can see we are heading towards miracles, enlightenment, clearer and more direct communication with our benevolent counterparts, disclosures of all sorts and major changes in our day to day life, with the benign outcome for all involved.
Prepare for Celebration, but keep your energies steady, as we are still riding a bit of a rough patch until September 17th, when the energy that all of us are eagerly awaiting will begin fully flowing our way. Remember your own power and utilize all that you have at your fingertips in order to stabilize yourself, cleanse yourself, purify yourself, stay grounded and fully attuned to unconditional love for yourself and those around you.
Now having said this here is the channeling that I have received from AA Metatron & the 33rdDimension.
Theoretical mathematical equation of psychological adhesions and agendas of the present and past momentum are inquisitively rotating upon its own axis. The theoretical acknowledgements of the earthly abodes, are losing their feverous understanding and collapsing within the ideal structures of being. The benign encounter with the fifth dimensional kind, are intricately weaving new coherently adjugated vibrations.
For the frequency of your known world is rapidly changing before you, the frequency on which earthlings have indeed been operating upon
And so, the disc acts as an accelerating device and an attunement instrument to cleanse your DNA from remnants and frequencies past which are affecting your body and your consciousness in a way that is against the good of your higher self. And as such allowing the ascension process to move forward without delay. Using this disc will allow the energies to be magnified and applied directly to the one in question, and tune the body of the beholder and attune the DNA of the beholder with the frequency of THE SOURCE entering GAIA. http://natalyaankh.myshopify.com/products/the-goddess-vortex-sun-disc
And so, the disc acts as an accelerating device and an attunement instrument to cleanse your DNA from remnants and frequencies past which are affecting your body and your consciousness in a way that is against the good of your higher self. And as such allowing the ascension process to move forward without delay. Using this disc will allow the energies to be magnified and applied directly to the one in question, and tune the body of the beholder and attune the DNA of the beholder with the frequency of THE SOURCE entering GAIA.http://natalyaankh.myshopify.com/products/the-goddess-vortex-sun-disc
is changing rapidly for you now. With said momentum comes a moment in understanding the objectives of the creator self, and within said objectives is a link to the divinely guarded garden of truth. Within said objective is the door to the divinely guarded garden of truth and enlightenment.
It is thus, with zest and anticipation of the bounty which is to reach your earthly abode that we usher this message. For the energies which are culminating in the ethers, the energies which are transcended into the sub-consciousness of your chosen momentum, are intensifying in their degrees of righteousness. Are intensifying in their degree of righteousness to lead the way for a new divine unfolding.
Surrender, surrender to the new energies entering GAIA. Surrender and allow this magnificent energy of purely divine intentions to bathe you in the effervescent miraculous energies of light. For the effervescent energies shall purify you and lock in the newly found identities within your psyche once and for all. For through the chaos of your present momentum, shall you find the light within. Shall you find the light within and the key to ignite such passion that has not yet been experienced through your vehicles of choice.
For the invocation of newly found identities, the invocation of newly found octaves of being, are rapidly being incorporated into the very cells of your earthly abodes. Surrender to the mist of light and the benevolent encounters with the fifth dimensional kind. For only through surrender and liberation of your soul can truly spring to BE.
And so, and thus, the unification principles, the clearing and purification which has indeed been on the agenda for the last few months of your human understanding of time, is indeed coming to an end and a new phase of enlightenment is fastly approaching your cognitive reality, is fastly approaching the cognitive reality of your being.
Surrender, release, let go of the last bits of debris still lurking in the shadows of yesteryear. Understand that the purification phase is coming to an end and a new era is quickly approaching. Release, let go and Allow.
And so, miracles abound for all of you, miracles of unimaginable proportions, for all that you have been working diligently toward shall manifest with great might and splendor, ushering you into a new dimensional state of being, allowing you to truly experience, that which truly is, releasing you from eons past that have no associations with that which you truly are. Connecting you to the divinity within yourselves and leading you on the road to bliss, abundance, health and unification of cognitive polarities.
That is all that we have for you now. We love you. We are with you. Goodbye for now.
As always I love you all incredibly much! And am superbly grateful to be sharing this journey here with you!
If you need any personal assistance via a healing session, you can reach out to me atwww.SacredAscensionMerkaba.com to set up a distant healing session with me. I also invite you to visit my blog for more information to help you on your journey.
annamerkabadistantenergyhealerCOMPREHENSIVE ENERGY HEALING SESSION & ANALYSIS WITH ANNA MERKABA :This is a DISTANT Healing Session. Each session takes 60 – 90 minutes to complete, furthermore much more time is spent on putting together a report which is guided to me by the angels, there are a lot of details involved, this is an elaborate healing session. This is not just an energy attunement you will be bathed in loving light from the angelic realm using reiki like universal energy throughout the session, and a few days following the session, many issues will be corrected, and you will also receive much needed guidance after the session of what you are to do on your own. The energy will continue to be released for the following 2 – 3 months.
Here is what you will be scanned for and if any of these are found or need to be removed/unblocked/
  • Removal of Achorns/Grays/Dark Entities (If there are any)
  • Removal of Implants
  • Cleansing the Aura
  • Removing blocks from the chakras
  • Activating Chakras
  • Activating the Pineal Gland
  • Activating the energy flow throughout the body with Kundalini Energy
  • Sealing the rips in the energy body
  • Connecting the heart chakra to the third eye
  • Scanning of the body to determine if there are any major issues to be aware of
  • Cleansing the blocks within the organs should there be any, and if it is possible to do so, or if there is more that needs to be done.
  • DNA Upgrade
  • Rainbow Healing Light Invocation
  • Past Life Contracts Clearing/Cords cutting (if I am allowed to proceed by your higher self) This is NOT karma removal. NO ONE can remove your karma, except for you, that is if you have karma. Not everyone does, as people misunderstand what Karma is.
  • Past LIfe Visions – ( If necessary to understand why you are going through what you are going through, I will be shown your past lives, this will help you determine the reason as to why you are experiencing that which you are)
  • Scanning of your chakras, correction of energy flow and further recommendations directly from your guides as to what you need to do further
  • You will also receive further recommendations on what you are to do on your own to SEAL in the new energies flowing your way and to assist your own self further without the constant need to come back for more and more healing sessions. However, should you feel that you do need a healing attunement, or there are some issue that need more work you are welcome to come back for another session.
To learn more about this session and hear what others have to say about it please visit:https://sacredascensionmerkaba.wordpress.com/merkaba-distant-energy-healing-session/
pdfdownloadableversioncoverP.S. To help you on your journey I have written and published a book. It is now available for all of you in both hard copy and digital form. It is called “Mission To Earth – A Light workers guide to self mastery”. In it I explore topics such as: Why you are here and what you are doing on earth. How Starseeds get to earth to begin with. Why you feel the way you do. How to communicate with your guides. How to discover your life purpose. How to release everything and let it go. How to reprogram yourself in order to fully connect with your true essence. How to release old thinking patterns and institute a new reality into your life. How to change your life and make it what you want it to be, and most importantly how to find a link back HOME! There’s a lot more that I discuss in this book. I invite you to join me on this journey of self discovery as we explore together the “HOW”, the “WHY” and the “WHEN”. For more information please visit : https://sacredascensionmerkaba.wordpress.com/books/
~Anna Merkaba – Distant Energy Healer- Channeler – Lightworker. To book a Healing Session with Anna
and for more channeled messages to help you on your journey to self discovery visit : Sacred Ascension – Key of Life – DISCOVER YOUR TRUE SELF THROUGH THE VIBRATIONAL MESSAGES FROM BEHIND THE VEILhttps://sacredascensionmerkaba.wordpress.com/
Please note: The author of this website and its assigns are not responsible in any way shape or form for any actions taken by individuals reading these posts. The information provided herein is for information purposes only and does not constitute as any medical advice, whatsoever. Therefore the author and publisher of this site assume NO responsibility for any individuals’ interpretation or use of the information provided herein.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/8/2015 11:24:42 PM

"FROM WISE OWL KAHLIL"

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Third Quarter Moon Phase: revise, realign

Moon in Cancer/Leo (10:36 pm ET/2:36 am UT)

Goddess of Wisdom: Bhairavi (Goddess Who Fortifies the Heart)

God of Will/Desire: Kathe (God of the South)

Skill: behold wonder; gently release

True Alignments: prayers, gratitude, no resistance, imagination, childlike (not childish), creativity, integrating the unintegrated or unknown, evolving aspects evolving, flashes of inspiration, quietly observing, flow, delivery, heart fire, in unison, quality over quantity

Catalysts for Change: going through the motions, flimsy, making a scene, ego taking over as a defense, feeling superior, emotional eruptions, confrontation, conflict, clashes, holding back, resistance, against the wind

Sabian Symbol for the Lunar Month: "a carrier pigeon fulfilling its mission"

Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: "the music of the spheres"

Posted at 11:47 am ET/3:47 pm UT: As the day continues, we move from energy that has rather unique features that spark curiosity to energy where all kinds of other things can spark off.

The Sun will discharge the energy of "children crowd around the orangutan cage in a zoo" until 7:43 pm ET/11:43 pm UT. Do you feel cagey or caged? Or maybe in awe or wonderment? This symbol brings us into closer contact with the unusual or the inspirational.

Closer contact may turn into outright eruptions as the Sun will then begin to disseminate the energy of "a volcanic eruption." Things that have been building up are released, often in dramatic displays. Volatility and intense anger can surface, "Smoke" may be seen as advance warning (intuition will give cues).

The planet that rules anger and explosions is Mars, and Mars, which is in Leo, a fire sign, is firing off "American Indians perform a ritual to the Sun." We are directed to return to nature and to direct our thanks to the being embodied as our Sun. Giving thanks is always good, but this energy makes it particularly potent in its effects.

There's more fire, though. Mars in fiery Leo is making a trine (120 degree angle - sets things in place and facilitates) to Uranus in fiery Aries. Uranus is the Planet of Changes and Planet of The Unexpected. Change and the unexpected opens up space for better ways. But these things may come about abruptly. If it seems that the new way is not a better way, this is only because the silver lining has not yet been revealed. This is the nature of Uranus. The outcome can only be good. You can count on it. Uranus is discharging the energy of "a young girl feeding birds in winter." Nurturance and assistance in a time of need underlies Uranus' motives right now.

Since we are building up to a release -- a catharsis of sorts -- we will endeavor to do this gently. We aim to be gentle with ourselves and gentle with the fellowship of humanity. It's a wonder to behold. Maybe even spectacular.

Notes: Throughout the night last night, this owl recorded a series of audio "messages" in a last-ditch effort to fulfill this month's mission of delivering information. In Message 1, I discuss why this has been so difficult this past lunar month, and how we were unable to record the New Moon Overview or the "Parliament of Wise Owls: Evidence for the Second Renaissance" despite our attempts. I also discuss the status of Oracle Academy. I also talk about discontinuing the monthly automatic deductions to Oracle Report. The Donation button remains here. Thank you all for your love and support! I hope that you enjoy my all-night talk around the campfire about the messages in a bottle.

Thank you for supporting The Oracle Report.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/9/2015 12:03:27 AM

GFP Newsletter - 9/8/2015

will's picture

The difference between an enlightened person and an unenlightened person is only of this: the unenlightened person has a mirror in himself, but the mirror is behind layers and layers of dust, thoughts, desires, imaginations, memories, words, so nothing reaches to the mirror. And even if something at all reaches, it is not the same; all those layers distort it.

-Rajneesh

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/9/2015 12:13:32 AM

The Age of Spiritual Awakening Has Really Begun – New Research Confirms

The-Age-of-Spiritual-Awakening-Has-Really-Begun-New-Research-Confirms-FB

9th September 2015

By Frank M. Wanderer Ph.D.

Guest Writer for Wake Up World

We live in the age of Awakening. More and more people are concerned about this: Who or what am I? Am I just the sum of my personal life story, memories, experiences, thoughts and sufferings? Or is there in me a hidden dimension of a mysterious consciousness, which is superimposed by the noise of my personal life stories?

The spiritual awakening refers to a person’s ability “to clearly see that what I perceive, experience, think or feel, is after all not the same as what I am.” As soon as a person recognizes who he or she is not, immediately comes the recognition of who he or she actually is: “The light of consciousness, in which perceptions, experiences, thoughts and emotions come and go. This consciousness in the background, is the deeper, real self.

The Presence thus created (conscious alertness) brings about the sense of tranquility and internal peace. The sustained conscious attention launches the spiritual process of transubstantiation that leads the individual to conscious alertness, new perspective and new ways of observing. This process, by transforming the consciousness of the person, changes the entire personality of the individual.

The transformation of the conscience, the beginning of spiritual consciousness, is when the person experiences that he or she is the consciousness that perceives the operation of Ego. In Tolle’s opinion, when a person is aware that he/she is thinking, the consciousness that experiences this is not part of the person’s thinking. This is another dimension of consciousness.

Eckhart Tolle believes that this conscious alertness has already appeared in a small, but rapidly increasing part of mankind.

Following the teachings of Eckhart Tolle, I have created the Conscious Alertness Scale and carried out its statistical analysis. The purpose has been developing a new measuring instrument for the recognition of spiritual consciousness. An attempt has been made to find out whether this new consciousness exists at all and to what extent it is present in the population concerned (college students).

The measuring instrument thus created was used to seek an answer to the question as to whether the Conscious Alertness was present among college students, and whether there was any difference between the two genders in this respect. Eight hundred and fifty-four students were involved in the survey.

My research has verified his research hypothesis, that is, Conscious Alertness is present among college students. The Conscious Alertness Scale revealed three dimensions of the Presence:

1. Reduction in the functions of Ego
  2. Transcending the functions of Ego
  3. Alert consciousness in the present

Among college students, the Alert consciousness in the present dimension of the Conscious Alertness had the highest prevalence.

Within that dimension, the sense of an “inner body” (an internal vividness behind the external body) was the most common. Of the students, 14.4% experience this feeling several times a day and 13.1% of them at least once a day. An individual is only able to experience this emotion if he or she is consciously experiencing the current moment. Of the college students, 9.8% experiences an emotion several times a day and 9.1% does so once a day that the surrounding world is the reflection of the universal existence. Of the students, 8.5% see themselves in moments of clear conscience several times a day and 4.6% of them experiences this at least once a day. Of the students, 5.9% experience the sense of peace and happiness without any particular reason every day, and 3.3% of them are visited by this feeling several times a day.

The second most common dimension of Conscious Alertness was Reduction in the functions of Ego. Within that, the reduction of the desire to possess things was particularly conspicuous.

Of the students, 9.8% rarely and 3.3% of them never or almost never experienced the longing for something more. Being offended and nursing or sustaining the sense of being offended as the strategies of reinforcing the Ego also had a diminishing tendency among many of the college students (rarely: 6.5%, never or almost never 2.6%; nursing the sense of being offended: rarely 5.2%, never or almost never 2.6%). The prevalence of experiencing the sense of “I am right” as a strategy of sustaining and reinforcing the Ego also diminished considerably among college students. Of those college students, 5.2% of them rarely and 3.3% of them never or almost never experience this emotion. Of the college students, 7.8% rarely experience the recklessness and dissatisfaction rooted in dissatisfied want and desires, and 1.3% of them almost never do. The withdrawal of the Ego was the least spectacular at complaining (rarely 2.6%, never or almost never 1.3% of them complain) and boasting (2.1% boast rarely, 0.7% never or almost never do so).

The prevalence of Transcending the functions of Ego was the least common among the components of the Conscious Alertness.

Within that dimension, transcending thinking and emotions were the most frequent patterns of behavior. 3.3% of the students experience this impression daily and 2% several times a day. Of the students, 2.6% have the impression that their thoughts and emotions constitute only a small fragment of their real personalities, and 0.7% of them encounter this feeling several times a day. In the frequency of occurrence, this was followed by the detachment from external things, which was experienced by 3.2% of the students every day and 0.7% of them several times a day. Students appeared to be least capable of transcending the perpetual operation of thinking; only 1.4% of them experienced that the stream of their thinking was aimless and repetitive.

Eckhart Tolle argues that the emergence of the Conscious Alertness is relatively independent of gender; it appears in men as well as in women.

Our research findings underpin this opinion, as we were unable to reveal any considerable difference between the genders in any of the dimensions of Conscious Alertness.

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/9/2015 3:04:36 AM

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Sheldan Nidle Update - September 8, 2015

4 Batz, 4 Zip, 12 Manik

Selamat Jarin! The world continues to slowly change. This transformation is destined to remove the last vestiges of the dark cabal from your life. During this millennium, the dark rose to a high point with the advent of 9/11 and has since faded ever so slowly. Our allies are bravely encountering this vile slime and are forcing it to retreat. We are most grateful for their dedication to the cause of freedom and for their diligence in legally creating the means for our joint success. The ancient families likewise applaud their mighty efforts. A number of agreements were signed and then used by our brave associates to push these heinous villains back toward the oblivion they truly deserve! These malcontents have illogically divested themselves of the amount of precious metals required to fend us off and have devoted their strategies to somehow starting some type of a global conflagration. The same can be said for how they counted on a series of illegal financial activities to somehow circumvent our efforts. All of these worthless shenanigans have brought us to the very brink of success. Their continued failures are the reason for their inevitable demise.

Your world is quickly transforming. The past decade is one in which Heaven and its many medical helpers came from afar to assist you to a new reality. While this transformation is happening, Gaia has been preparing as well a massive series of alterations to her surface realm. Originally, Gaia had three major continents above her oceans. Each was queen of one of her oceans. There was Mu in the Pacific, Atlantis in the Atlantic and Greater Sri Langka in the Indian. All three of these continents sank between the start of the last great Earth year and about 13 millennia ago. These great tragedies are a hidden memory. They are to be found in the legends and myths that dot your history. Each is a great thought that everyone on your world distantly remembers. Those who now study the world’s oceans note only that the remnants of these are rising. Many can therefore say that the re-emergence of these ancient lands is not far off. As we study your history and get accounts from the Agarthans, it seems that this set of events is a major part of what Gaia is presently planning.

We tend to look at this entire process in terms of when our landing is possible. At present, a number of events are forming, which promise possibilities that can help us determine a possible date for this. First, you need to be in a position where your rise in consciousness can allow you to accept our arrival. This scenario is, of course, tied to the formal proclamation of new governance, especially for the U.S. The present de facto regime is deeply opposed to our arrival and an end to a decades-long UFO cover up. The coming downfall of this illegal regime can permit a deep set of truths to finally sink in. These truths are: we are benevolent, we are real, and we fully intend to help you return to full consciousness. Until the degree of this hostility is removed, the present status cannot change. We have made a series of agreements with our Earth allies who understand these truths and sincerely wish to bring on a new and very humanitarian reality. These Light-oriented Beings have the wealth and resources to magnificently remake your surface world. This present dream is very close to becoming a reality!

As you can see, Heaven and her allies are busily readying this reality for a massive change. Every day, we monitor how your beautiful blue orb is changing. As you observe how nature is reacting to the dire plans of the dark, you as well see that many on your world are creating a plan to overwhelm the dark and correct what it wishes to accomplish. Your future is meant to be one in which this realm passes quickly from its present unhealthy form to a much different one. This realm is one where the de facto US government resigns and NESARA is declared. We have had negotiations with many who are working toward this most noble end. All of these talks have had but one basic goal. This is how together we can forge a wealthy, free and prosperous new world. Then, your natural rights are to be dominant and government is designed to be “of, for and by” the people. In this light, you can easily transition with our and Heaven’s help into a world filled with fully conscious Beings. It is this golden realm that is to reunite you with all of galactic humanity.

Blessings, We are your Ascended Masters! This world is transforming according to the desires of our Mother, Gaia. She is guiding a transformation that is to see your spiritual index climb to new heights. As you grow in consciousness, you become more aware of how this globe’s energies are growing more and more dense. By this, we mean that you are becoming more able to see in your mind’s eye how this reality is changing. This growth has mirrored your awareness of ecology and the need to provide the elements of clean air, water and land. Technologies long suppressed can swiftly move toward success. The vital element is the grand spiritual power that you possess. As we learn to think positively in a collective manner and acquire the means to put aside old learned prejudices, we prepare ourselves for a time when our abilities for positive social actions can bring us together in harmony. That is our goal, so we can truly aid Gaia in her coming changes.

This need to change is in the air. Long ago, Heaven asked us all to ready surface humanity for what is presently happening. You are feeling the modifications to your body and mind, which are the start of your return to full consciousness. This grand process has been written about for the last few decades. Now, you are in the midst of these numerous divine changes. One of the things we do daily is to help calm down some of the changes, which can alter your daily rhythms that keep you balanced. This is done to assist the Galactic Federation medical teams and to prepare you for what is next needed as you propel yourselves toward your divine goals of health, wealth and freedom. We provide necessary guidance and enable you to regain vestiges of the freedom and Will you lost during the fall in ancient Atlantis.

How we spiritually advise you is changing just as your level of global awareness is changing. All of this is part and parcel of a major set of perceptions that is altering how you view this world. In short, this global society needs to re-vision how it acts, what it believes and most importantly, how we view each other. These major shifts are a result of all the physical and mental changes you are presently going through. Our position is to convey to you how Spirit, in its broadest essence, sees it. Old ways are dying and new ones are being born. In this milieu, you need to better understand what all of this means and set up the start of a new, more inclusive way to see the true “flow” of this ever-changing world. We Masters see our role in a new way and wish to impart this to you. Hosanna! Hosanna! Hosanna!

Today, as always, we have given you our message. It is one of how this globe is changing and changing for the better! You are on the verge of meeting your Spiritual, inner Earth and Galactic families. This is a time when you are to accelerate an evolutionary essence that you have not felt for many millennia! Know, dear Ones, that the countless Supply and never-ending Prosperity of Heaven are indeed yours! So Be It! Selamat Gajun! Selamat Ja! (Sirian for Be One! and Be in Joy!)

Source:

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!