Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
7/25/2015 7:19:57 PM

David Wilcock 7-25-15… A Facebook Note… “Cosmic Disclosure Breaks Records… DivineCosmos down”

David_Wilcock_Search141I’ve been trying and trying to post this full text to FB, but could not figure out how to do it so you could read the text of David’s note. So anyway, here it is.

——————————————————-

Facebook Post Link

Cosmic Disclosure has now shattered all existing records in the history of GaiamTV by a very significant degree. It is too early to tell how many of these viewers have become subscribers, but that’s really up to you!

This is a big relief for us, since we’ve risked our lives and been through all sorts of outrageous negative experiences in order to reach this point. The Cabal genuinely did not think we would ever get it together.

Now the Divine Cosmos site has been taken offline, but Gaiam’s site is still running. Our site has almost never before had such a massive hack attack, and the timing is obviously no accident.

The weekend is always when things “go viral” and this is a very transparent move. Who else would have the means and the resources to do this — and why now?

In order to not break the momentum, I will again post the link to Gaiam TV. This one ensures that Corey and I both get credit if you decide to subscribe:

http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click…

This was a surprisingly desperate move, along the lines of the Bush Administration cronies recently posting pictures of themselves on 9/11, as if to say “Look at how intense this was. Hit us out of nowhere!”

Sorry, guys, you will have to suffer the consequences of your actions. Humanity will be set free. We are not your slaves.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/25/2015 7:34:03 PM

Choose Perfection or Choose Happiness

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

There is no need to strive to be imperfect, now, is there? It seems quite natural on Earth to not be perfect, wouldn’t you say? Striving to be perfect may wear you out. Perfect by whose standards, anyway?

You can intend to be many things. You can intend to be perfect, and then you have to forget about it! You can’t wrap yourself up in your intention, for then you hold on too tight. You have to let go so that your intention has breathing room. Grasping isn’t the way. Letting go is the way. Sit back and look forward to what today will bring.

Of course, you can work your head off to be perfect. Then, in addition to calling yourself a mistake-maker, you may also call yourself a failure!

Which would you choose, beloveds, perfection or happiness? Choose happiness. If you don’t feel happy at this time, then do something nice for others. You could, perhaps, accept people as they are. Acceptance seems to be hard in the world because of high standards.

Isn’t it wonderful to have high standards, you might ask?

There are two answers - Yes and No. It isn’t wonderful when, with high standards, you look down on others who don’t meet your fine standards. What is more important, high standards or love? You know the right answer here all right. Love is definitely a form of acceptance. Acceptance is like a welcome mat in front of your door.

A welcome mat does not say:

“This mat is only for people whose shoes are immaculate.”

The welcome mat in front of Heaven’s door is for the masses. It reads more like this:

“All are welcome here. Even the barefoot may come here. Even those without feet are welcome here. Come in.”

Or, you can have a welcome mat that simply says:

“Welcome.”

As you go along in life, perhaps you will grow to have a bigger welcome mat.

Meanwhile, you are growing regardless. Growth is natural. You don’t have to think growth into being. Growth comes on its own initiative. It doesn’t have to wait for you to tell it when or how much and so forth. Something within you, something inborn, takes care of you. A timer is set. You may not hear it go off, yet it will go off. Your growth is unstoppable anyway.

How does a puppy-dog grow? A little at the tail, and a little at the nose. Who makes growth happen? Well, I do. It is written in your DNA. You may think you run the show, yet there is so much that you receive. You do not credit yourself with making the sun rise in the morning or the sun set in the evening, yet you are a part of sunrise and sunset. You do not have to knock yourself out to grow. It is already accomplished. Your growth was set in motion before you were born. Why would you think you have to force your growth when it is assuredly going to come on its own?

You are not on an assembly line. You simply are pre-assembled.

All this in your DNA occurs with your consent. You forget, yet I do not. You try to hold on, and you forget. I don’t try to remember, yet I remember all you leaned toward so it doesn’t matter whether you remember or not. You are marked in My heart, marked indelibly in My heart, in My heart of hearts which, as it happens, is also yours.

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/choose-perfection-or-choose-happiness.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/25/2015 7:37:26 PM

SATURDAY, JULY 25, 2015

Bob Fickes ~ The Empty Mirror

Source

Consciousness is like a mirror. It doesn’t more. It doesn’t change, but the reflections on it move and change. Consciousness in its pure state is always silently observing reflections in our mind. We look at these reflections long enough and they become real. We make a story about them and then they become not real. It is just a mental story to entertain our mind while it tries to understand the meaning of life.
The mind is only the mirror. When we look into the mirror, we see a reflection of our self. When Pure Silent Consciousness looks into the mirror, there is nothing there except empty space. Buddha calls this our True Nature undefiled by other experiences. This is the state of meditation when we drop into Ku and all distractions of other images and thoughts have disappeared. Our mind wants to identify our images and thoughts and make a story that tells us this is who I am. But we are only a mirror and can only know our true nature when the mirror is clear.
Amaterasu gave us a mirror to help us discover our true nature and become free from the things that often push and pull on our mind. When we discover the Empty Mirror, we become calm and then the mirror becomes illuminated like the Sun. This is the awakening from darkness into the Light Eternal.
Be simple and be wise. Look into the mirror and see beyond the reflections and distractions. See the Sun shining within you and let it shine everywhere in your life. Transform your Mirror from glass into Sunshine and nothing will overpower you again. You will find your life is Eternally Free and stable. If the mirror is moving, the images get distorted. Life is just a movie on your mirror, but you are the consciousness that observes it and learns from it. Find the peaceful mirror inside and observe the Sun shining through everything you do.

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/25/2015 7:46:19 PM

The Best Teachings Live Within

Credit: facebook.com/fitnessandfaithfulness

By Wes Annac, Culture of Awareness

The journey back into a higher consciousness is usually fraught with pain and hardship, but we’ll find the light at the end of the tunnel if we can persevere. If we can look to our own higher consciousness before listening to what anyone else has to say about enlightenment, spiritual evolution or anything else, we can discover the inner secrets that we shielded ourselves from as we prepared for our sojourn in these lower realms.

Often on this journey, we’ll find trusted sources of external spiritual information that help us greatly. This information might seem to validate things we’ve always felt about our existence and our journey back into ‘full’ consciousness, and by all means, we should embrace them if they help us. Even if others don’t think they’re genuine, we’ll know they are by the help they give us and we’ll have no problem walking our own unique path and letting others walk theirs.

If, somewhere along the way, the teachings stop helping us or we become uncomfortable with them, we don’t have to cling to them in hopes that they continue to help us like they once did. We can simply let them go, and the experience can serve as a lesson not to rely too much on anything external and to connect with our inner guidance before we seek any kind of teachings.

The validation of things we know or feel within can cause us to devote ourselves entirely to the teachings that validated them, because in our minds, they’ve given us what we were looking for. They’ve helped us access the sacred truths we couldn’t find elsewhere, but little do we know, those truths have always existed within.

When we intuitively connect with our higher consciousness, we no longer need anything external to show the way. We rely purely on what we know and feel within, and opening the mind, connecting with the heart and allowing our intuition to guide us will give us access to all kinds of insights and revelations. We’ll see life and spiritual evolution for what they really are: completely independent, personal experiences that we can’t let others dictate for us.

We’ll realize that we can’t keep living our lives based on the opinions or preferences of others, and we have to evolve in the most unique, personal way possible. We have to access our inner spiritual guidance, because without the intuitive discernment it gives us, we won’t be able to filter any external guidance and take what works for us.

We might just blindly accept every teaching we’re given – especially if it feels ‘good’, or again, it seems to validate our own feelings or musings about spirituality. Discernment’s healthy when it comes to anything, especially spiritual material, and discernment becomes a lot easier when we have our higher consciousness by our side.

Credit: pinterest.com

Our higher consciousness goes by plenty of different names, and some people call it the higher self. Some people call it the intuition, but I think the intuition is the inner pathway that connects us with the higher self. When we open the mind, we open up our intuitive pathways and allow our greater awareness to make itself known. We connect with the higher self in the realest sense possible, and we allow this connection to become naturally apparent in our everyday life.

Then, our discernment grows and we no longer rely on anything external to connect us with something we’ve realized we can only find within. Life opens up for us in a greater way than it did when we found external truths that validated our beliefs, because we’ll have opened up toour own truth, which is the best, most valuable thing we can do for ourselves and the people on this planet we want to help.

Once we have this valuable intuitive connection, we can hear what other people have to say about life, growth and spirituality without latching ourselves onto any teachings or vehemently denying their value or legitimacy. We no longer feel the need to mentally or emotionally attach ourselves to anything we learn, because we’re secure enough with our own higher connection that the things others express, which usually come from their connection, don’t hold as much value as they once did.

We still see them as valuable since they come from a higher place, but we no longer use them to determine our personal truth, which will flood our perception when we’re connected.

I believe the time will soon come when everyone’s awake, aware and willing to tap into their intuition and connect with their higher consciousness, and the external spiritual teachings we’ve been given throughout the ages can help them. Once everyone has finally connected and we can look to the future as a united, spiritually driven people, all of the heated disagreements we deal with in this day and age will be a thing of the past and we’ll finally know harmony.

I look forward to this time as much as anyone else, but I recognize that we have a lot of inner and outer changes to make before it can happen. The responsibility rests with each of us to illuminate our inner connection and emerge as examples for the rest of the world to live by, and when we can change within, we might notice a change in the world around us.

From my experience, one of the best things we can do is open the mind and find peace in our heart. Once the mind’s open, the heart’s peaceful and we can maintain some kind of inner intuitive connection, our creative rivers will flow and our ability to help others will significantly increase. It starts with the willingness to leave the realm of the limited mind and become conduits for our greater awareness to express itself, and it’ll get easier as we continue to seek the enlightenment we’ve had all along.

Credit: Pinterest.com

We’ve forgotten how enlightened we can truly be, and we won’t change much about our world until we bring our enlightenment back to the surface. Like I’ve said before, all of the societal changes we make will be temporary until we can heal the inner ails that have caused the negative and oppressive circumstances we’re ready to change, and while we can protest to change an unfair law that works against the people, protest alone won’t solve the greed or uncaring that caused it.

Greed, uncaring and hatred live in everyone – not just politicians whose corruption are more apparent because they’re in the spotlight. We can (and should) talk about the things the corrupt elite are doing to keep us from advancing – as a society and as spiritual beings – but until we can illuminate and change the qualities within ourselves that cause greed and corruption, we’ll continue to feed them in the collective consciousness and the world will go unchanged for another millennia.

Once we recognize where we’ve each gone wrong and make a personal change, our external reality will reflect this change and we’ll finally be able to create the world of our dreams. The first steps are for each of us to open the mind, understand the ego for what it really is (before freeing ourselves from its grip), connect with love, and live consciously.

Once we can do this, I think the world will quickly catch up.

It all comes down to how open we are to the personal changes that can enable collective ascension, and if we’re open and we can live a conscious, somewhat selfless lifestyle, the troubles that once stopped us from making progress will fade and we’ll triumphantly take the next step into an enlightened existence.

The time has come for the world to wake up and begin living by the example set by various enlightened people throughout our past (and present) who cared more about the wellbeing of others than themselves, and it starts with us. It starts with our dedication to the spiritual path and our willingness to put this path over our own selfish or misaligned desires, and others will eventually live by our example – even if the very notion seems naïve right now.

It will happen, but only if we can make it happen.

Share freely.

I’m a twenty-two year old spiritual writer, blogger, musician, and channel for the creative expression of the inner universe, and I created The Culture of Awareness daily news site.

The Culture of Awareness features daily spiritual and alternative news, articles I’ve written, and more. Its purpose is to awaken and uplift by providing material about the fall of the planetary elite and a new paradigm of unity and spirituality.

I’ve contributed to a few different spiritual websites including The Master Shift, Waking Times, Golden Age of Gaia, Wake Up World and Expanded Consciousness. I can also be found on Facebook (Wes Annac and The Culture of Awareness) and Twitter, and I write a paid weekly newsletter that you can subscribe to for $11.11 a month here.

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/26/2015 12:03:48 AM
Galactic Free Press's picture

Daily Message ~ Saturday July 25, 2015

When you choose to practice appreciation, you start to notice the divine perfection all around you. This helps you move into a greater trust and faith in the universe. Your greater trust and faith brings you peace and acceptance. Do you see? There is a lovely cascade of energies that occurs making from one simple, conscious choice. ~Archangel Gabriel

http://trinityesoterics.com/2015/07/25/daily-message-saturday-july-25-2015/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!