Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
7/26/2015 7:43:14 PM

SUNDAY, JULY 26, 2015

Bob Fickes ~ The Test: To See the Truth or Not See the Truth

Source

We can never see or understand what is really happening in the world around us in the now. In the future we often look back and think, “Oh! That’s why that happened!” This is particularly true when we know karma is coming. Even if we know it is coming and try our best to avoid it, there is a moment when we go blind and it happens anyway. It is also this way when the universe is testing us to see if what we believe is just a belief of our mind or is a real truth of our heart.
The universe wants to see if our truth and what we believe is based on the outside or if it is real trust from deep inside of us. There is a story about the end days of Atlantis. The Light Workers were told that the end was coming on a certain date in the future. Everyone was aware of this date for years in advance. All the spiritual people made their preparations. The normal people didn’t believe it so they continued to live their life as they always had.
Then the date came and nothing happened. The normal people said, “I told you nothing would happen.” And many spiritual people lost faith and doubted that spiritual truth was real. Then one year later, the calamity happened and Atlantis sunk into the ocean and disappeared. The only survivors were the ones that knew the truth from deep inside their heart and felt the universe would move when people were not expecting it. When the flood came, the ones who looked from deep inside their heart were in a safe place and could escape. The rest of the people perished, not because they were being punished, but because their minds were blind to the truth. There is no punishment in this universe. But there is the blindness of our mind that fails to see the signs of the right way to go. The truth adds up and our life becomes happier. Our errors and misjudgments add up and we make a mistake. There is no punishment. There is only the mathematics of good perception and errors in perception.
The lesson here is that we can never believe something just because others tell us it will happen. We must look from our own heart and see if it is true for us or not. The real life is not what we see in this world. It is a deeper truth that only our heart knows. No one can tell us. No one can warn us. We must trust our heart no matter what the world is telling us including what the masters tell us. We all must see for our self. If we follow our heart and trust the Light, our heart will guide us to be in a safe place where nothing can bring us harm. Our heart always knows what it cannot see, but our mind trusts only the logic of what we see in this world.
Seeing the truth is something we all are learning. Trusting our heart even in adversity is the only path to a better life. Follow your heart and trust it even when your mind doubts. Never give up just because the world disagrees with you. Only your heart knows the truth and will guide you in ways that your mind cannot understand. Learning to listen to the heart is our greatest gift. Enlightenment comes not from doing right in this world. Enlightenment comes from doing right in your heart and never giving up. Follow your heart and it will lead you to a life of happiness in this world and in the Infinite Spiritual World that dwells inside your heart even now.
TODAY: Gold Tara Global Group Meditation
Japan: July 26 (Sun) 18:00
Thailand: July 26 (Sun)16:00
India: July 26 (Sun)14:30
Central Europe (Paris): July 26 (Sun) 11:00
UK: July 26 (Sun) 10:00
US East Coast: July 26 (Sun) 05:00
US Central: July 26 (Sun) 04:00
US Mountain: July 26 (Sun) 03:00
US West Coast: July 26 (Sun) 02:00

Hawaii: July 25(Sat) 23:00

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/26/2015 7:44:49 PM

Let The Emergence of a New Humanity Begin!

Galactic Free Press's picture

By Paul Lenda
Guest Writer for Wake Up World

Reality is a
consciousness hologram with the ability for us to move through time, to experience the full range of emotions we feel as humans. This vast (even infinite) quantum reality is filled with metaphors to help us understand and bridge the gap between physical reality and the nonphysical subtle reality of consciousness. The rainbow bridge is the ultimate metaphor in shifting our awareness towards a place where we are consciously evolving and becoming intentional evolutionaries. By crossing this bridge, we are able to become self-realized and self-realization is then just one step away from full enlightenment and liberation.

Even legendary physicists Einstein and Planck have said that matter doesn’t exist. By finally realizing that we are not what we think we are – this solid body that our basic senses perceive is the real ‘us’ – we can experience self-realization on the highest level where we realize that we are multidimensional consciousness simultaneously experiencing a wider horizon of Reality than we had ever previously thought was possible; even if we come from a religious background since this realization transcends all human concepts.

Category:

Wake Up World

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/27/2015 12:50:51 AM

Montague Keen, Sunday, July 27, 2015

The solution to the world’s problems lies in your own hands. I have pleaded with you, many times, to take back the sacred energy that runs through the ley lines. It is because the Cabal usurped this energy that they were able to gain control over humanity. They wrote the books that you have lived by, thus controlling your minds. They created MONEY and so gained control over every country. Through money, they made you their SLAVES, working long hours in order to buy food and shelter — returning home only to sit in front of your very own prison guard, their most successful MIND CONTROL operation, that keeps you asleep, ensuring that you acquire all that you are made to believe you need, thereby making them very rich. It is all a huge con, and you have been victims since birth.

But those who control you, want more. They want the Earth, all for themselves, so that they no longer have to take human shape in order to walk amongst you. Their plan to cull the human race is out there, for all to see. They do not have a need to hide anything because you chose to remain asleep. Your reluctance to face what is being done to you, shocks me. All the evidence is at your fingertips. Their plans to put troops on the streets, are out there, for all to see. This is crunch time. Come together and say, “No, I will not kill my fellow human beings, or hurt them so that you can take control.”

I passed to spirit in 2004. Since then, I have tried, through Veronica, to open your eyes, to help you understand who you are, and to see what you are up against. How many times have I pointed out that NOTHING IS AS IT SEEMS.

THE VATICAN PRAYS TO LUCIFER, not the God of love. You have never looked seriously at what it is all about. They do not hide it. The people that you have been taught to look up to are the very ones who are trying to destroy you. Governments are not there to serve the people, they are part of the problem. They serve the Cabal, not the people. Do I really need to repeat that they poison the air you breathe, the food you eat, and the water you drink?They force vaccinations and other dangerous medicines on you that slowly kill you.

How can you trust them?

They do not serve you.

They plan to use those who serve in the Army and the Police, to wipe out the human race. It is a joke to them, to see how eager you are to kill each other, once you put on those occult uniforms, which clearly state that every one of you is a human sacrifice to Lucifer. The Cabal spreads its tentacles everywhere. They have left no stone unturned in their planning of the New World Order. In September, when the Pope goes to the United Nations in New York, he and Obama will sign your freedom away. Is this what you want?

The Vatican is a ZIONIST ORGANISATION. Never forget that. Roman Catholicism was set up by PETER, who was a JEW. All twelve apostles were Jews. You all know that, but you failed to see the significance of it. You were conned. They invented the Jesus, Mary, and Joseph story, that you all bought into. Iesa did exist, hundreds of years before the Vatican claims. He spent many years in Ireland and India, and he travelled to many countries. He would not approve of all the killing and the destruction of so many lives which you see every day on your television. They hope you will accept it as normal. The Cabal has no respect for human life, so do not expect it.

Again, I ask you to come together to release the sacred energy from the ley lines for the benefit of the human race. By doing this, you will create peace and make it impossible for the New World Order to be implemented. The Cabal has been planning this throughout the ages. THE SAME FAMILIES, which are all connected, are working together to achieve their evil plan. They believe that they can activate their plans in September. Will you help to save the human race?

Face the true facts; not what the Cabal tells you through your television. Refuse to be part of their mind controlled masses. The Cabal knows that if you take control, they will have to leave the Earth. They forced their way on to the Earth and they spread their tentacles everywhere. They quickly took over. They placed themselves in positions of power, to control all the banks, religions, and the entertainment. They particularly love the idea that you look up to them, while all the time, they are destroying you, and you cannot see it.

Fear not, for assistance will be provided to help you recover from their evil rule. They are frightened that you may wake up before they set their New World Order in place. You have not got long. All arrangements for them to vacate the Earth have been in place for some time. They will not go quietly if they see that all their plans for the takeover fail; they will be angry.

There are people who are important to the recovery of humanity and the Earth, who are now, through mind control, being held captive. I ask your help, so that together with us in spirit, we can ensure their immediate release.

The awakened must work together on the ley lines. Put as much energy into this as possible. Use drums to create music and see the energy flow. Try to awaken as many as possible, especially those who are still reluctant to face the facts. It is all in your hands. Support those whose task it is to shed light on the real facts, for they tread a difficult and lonely path.

I ask especially that the people of Ireland make an effort to free humanity. Again, I remind them, that IRELAND IS THE KEY THAT WILL UNLOCK EVERYTHING. By controlling the energy of the ley lines in Ireland, the Cabal was able to take control of the world. You can release it. You have the DNA to do so. Humanity needs your help. Release Ireland and you will release the whole world.

My dear, try not to allow those who are trying to stop you, to get to you. We are on the right path.

As ever, your adoring, Monty.

COMMENT FROM VERONICA:

Many have thanked me for introducing you to the work of HARLD KAUTZ-VELLA. He, along with many other impressive speakers, will be speaking at the BASES CONFERENCE, held by Miles Johnston on the 31 July – 2 August 2015, in Marlborough, Wiltshire.

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/27/2015 6:58:50 PM

The Oracle Report, Monday, July 28, 2015

Lots and lots of interesting reading for today! ~J

"HAWAIIAN MONK SEAL FROM WISE OWLS DONNA AND NATALIE

“HAWAIIAN MONK SEAL FROM WISE OWLS DONNA AND NATALIE

First Quarter Moon Phase:
take action

Moon in Sagittarius

Goddess of Wisdom: Dhumavati (Goddess Who Closes and Completes)

God of Desire/Will: Kathe (God of The South)

Skill: taking chance

Catalysts for Change: pushing forward aggressively and without care, lack of focus, failing to see people/places/things as gifts and blessings, insatiable need for attention, careless or reckless with other’s feelings, propaganda, manipulation of minds through the use of precise language, rejection

True Alignments: strength derived from lessons of the past, seeking truth, tapping in to spiritual sources, jumping in to the void or taking a leap of faith, on the edge of breakthrough, clear communication based on honesty, sharing knowledge

Sabian Symbol for the Lunar Month: “a woman and two men castaways on an island in the South Seas

Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “the music of the spheres”

In a breath of luminescence, chance comes to us today. What will we make of it?

Chances are, the answer to that question depends on what we truly value — what we truly love.

There is an energetic wave of love, a harmonic of the Sacred Masculine, that plays today to move darkness out of shadows and into light. This is divine — from a higher level.

Many things will derive from this:

• Luck changes.
  • Pearls of wisdom and experience form from sore spots when our eyes were filled with sand.
  • Actors on the stage in the dark play on humanity find themselves drawn off script, as if lured away by the pipes/flutes of a mythical faun.
  • Something will light up or be revealed to each of us or to all of us.
  • The shape of certain situations begins to change rapidly.
  • The ability to create something from a place that seemed devoid of creativity becomes potent.
  • A transition away from losses, rejections, sacrifices, failures, and emptiness occurs, leading our attention toward new opportunities
  • Feelings of mental, physical, and emotional equilibrium start to emerge, bringing expanded understanding and sharper clarity of why things are the way they are or why things were they way they were

Today, Jupiter spends its last day at 27 Leo and “daybreak – the luminescence of dawn in the eastern sky.” With this, comes a chance. Let’s take it.

(Notes:

Regarding this story:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/google-hires-greek-ruins-on-sicily-for-topsecret-strategy-camp-10414634.html

They picked a poor day for it. As time goes on, we will see more and more how taking a chance against humanity is evidence of “blind” consciousness — consciousness that cannot see what is in front of its face. From the list above: “Actors on the stage in the dark play on humanity find themselves drawn off script with plans run awry, as if lured away by the pipes of a mythical faun.”

Also, I am just waiting for some final things to come into place for the structure of Oracle Academy, so look for information in the next few days. Not to worry because class begins with the Libra lunar cycle in October as we bring the energetic of that month’s energy “a Jewish rabbi performing his duties” to a higher level. We do this by performing our duty – know ourselves, know the universe, re-turn wisdom.

Thank you to the wise owls who sent in photographs this weekend. Lots of people found beauty. I look forward to sharing them with everyone!)

Thank your for supporting the Oracle Report!

The Oracle Report

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/27/2015 7:03:00 PM

The Blue Avians via Ute Posegga-Rudel: The Work is Yours

BLue Avians B 2 sigVideo (recommended)

DEAR FRIENDS!

Often I feel the presence of the Blue Avians. And with it the slight urge from them to write another message down for humanity.

Today finally I started to listen beyond the first two lines of what they have to tell us:

“We are here to keep your options open.
The work is yours.

This is the teaching of every true spiritual path on your earth.
It is about spiritual evolution, evolution in consciousness, evolution to a higher state of being, and not about material advantages.

We love in the same way as you all could love.

Love is a presence that every human being is able to participate in.

Love is not an emotion but rather a state of freedom from attachment and limited identification with any kind of form and appearance in creation. Therefore love is freedom.

Love can be realized by releasing your identification with the details of your mind.

Love is where nothing is being explained. Because Love is as much as existence is.

We are not here to teach you details, we are here to remind you of your state of mere being.

We are therefore minimalists. We do not need the many gears you employ to navigate through life.

We are simplicity and we convey to you that simplicity to get out of your multiple ties that connect you with millions of lives and beings and things to keep you in your illusions.

All these things that you created are just time filling content that is not needed to live a contented, meaningful life, a honorable life, a divinely guided life.

You are too much intertwined with needless trivia.

You true essence is One without a second.

Remember this and you will naturally forgive and love and forget what seems to be important to you, but what is in reality only another blocking element in your evolution.”

Here ended the transmission. I asked:

Q: Recently there has been published an image how you look like. Could it be that you appear in the form of a human being because you show your intent to serve humanity? And that the birdlike head and feathered skin is the reminder that you also might appear in other dimension as birds, the wings being an energy expression of expanded consciousness?

A: Form does not matter.

Q: Could you please confirm whether my perception of your answer is correct?

A: Why not trust?

I am left with a heart, empty of content and filled with radiant space.

Written by Ute Posegga-Rudel

“The Blue Avians: The Work is Yours,” channeled by Ute Posegga-Rudel, July 25, 2015, at http://radiantlyhappy.blogspot.com/2015/07/the-blue-avians-work-is-yours.html

Source Link: Ute Posegga-Rudel Messages from the Realms of Light

Copyright© 2015. All rights reserved: Ute Posegga-Rudel, http://radiantlyhappy.blogspot.com Please post your comments on my blog so that I can be aware of them. Please share this message only together with this information and without changes, including the title. If you have questions, please contact me via transformation33@gmail.com. Thank you.

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!