Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
3/31/2015 1:19:52 AM

Office of Poofness 3-29-15… “Open Up Your Heart”

poofness_office_of_131Enjoy the message. That is all I have to add.

Music video and lyrics at the end.

[Poof] “The music is playing. The times are a’rolling along, the play is about to start; the players are gathering and the juices are salivating as the moves are now readying the world for a change of pace. You want so much to know the day and the hour; that just is not possible as much as the energies for knowing reflect the tension and the stress. Just do know that the long awaited shift in power and energies is about to happen. NO, this will not be a flip flop type of experience; it will all be done but there aren’t enough clear headed souls to make this a ‘go’ all at once.

“We are clear that all signals are going ‘green’ — but then again and again must we remind you that all our systems are always subject to the snags and the glitches that can easily happen in electronic usage.”

[Zap] “THUS FAR, WE HAVE NOT HAD THE ANNOUNCEMENT BUTTON PUSHED DESPITE ALL THINGS BEING AT THE READY TO MOVE FORWARD. WHEN IT HAPPENS, IT WILL HAPPEN AND NOT BEFORE DESPITE BEST WISHES… OF COURSE, THIS DOES NOT HELP ALL THOSE SUFFERING, AND SOME WITH THE PAINS OF FORECLOSURE OR WORSE. IT IS ALMOST UNBEARABLE SEEING ALL THE STRIFE.

“THERE ARE SOME THAT BELIEVE THAT THOSE THAT ARE STAYING UP LATE AT NIGH ANSWERING HUNDREDS OF EMAILS, AND SHARING WHAT LITTLE RESOURCES THEY HAVE WITH OTHERS IN THE SAME BOAT, ARE NOT WORTHY OF SUPPORT THEMSELVES. WHY? THE ONES THAT PROVIDE INFORMATION OF LIGHT CHARACTER, AND ARE UPLIFTING IN MESSAGE AND PURPOSE, ARE TO BE CAST ASIDE? LOOK AT IT FROM A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE IF YOU WOULD.

“THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE THAT BRING SUCH MESSAGES TO PEOPLE ARE MAINLY THERE FOR 2 REASONS: ONE, THEY WISH TO ENLIGHTEN PEOPLE AND UPLIFT THEM WITH VALUABLE INFORMATIONS (DISREGARDING HARMFUL INFORMATIONS), AND TWO, THEY ARE AWAITING THE CIRCUMSTANCE BY WHICH THEY CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE. THEY RARELY HAVE INCOMES, AS THEY HAVE FOR WHATEVER REASON, DEVOTED THEMSELVES TO SUCH PURPOSE. THEY ALL WISH TO MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENCE FOR ALL OUR BENEFIT. IN MY OPINION, THIS INTENT IS TO BE SUPPORTED AT ALL TIMES AS THIS IS WHAT WILL MAKE THE DIFFERENCE.

“NOW SOME PARSNIPS IN THE GARDEN UNDERTOOK TO DO THE DISINFORMATION INFLAMMATION, AND SOMETIMES THE PORK FORCE COULD NOT GET TO IT IN TIME. IN THESE LAST DAYS, THE BAD GUYS ARE DOING ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING TO REMAIN AFLOAT, INCLUDING THE ATTEMPT TO DO THE RIGHT THING, AND SEND A DELEGATE OVER TO CHINA IN RESPECT OF JOINING THE AIIB. COOL. THEY SEE THE WRITING ON THE WALL, AND MAYBE THIS WILL PULL THE USA OUT OF A POTENTIAL MESS.

“WE ARE THEREFORE CREATING AN AUXILIARY OF THE FLYING PURPLE PIGS THAT ANYBODY CAN JOIN, AND GET A COOL PIG NOSE JUST LIKE A CLOWN NOSE (NOMINAL FEE), OR FLYING SUIT UNIFORM (LARGE FEE). SO WHATEVER CRAP YOU SEE OUT THERE, BLOW THE WHISTLE AND GET A VEGGIE REWARD (NOMINAL FEE).

“WE MAY WELL SEE ANNOUNCEMENTS AS EARLY AS TOMORROW. BLOOMBERG IS TO HAVE SOMETHING ON ITS WEBSITE IN RESPECT OF CURRENCY INFORMATION TO DO WITH THE GLOBAL MARKET CHANGES. SOME SORT OF REGULATORY ANNOUNCEMENT I HEARD. THE IMF ANNOUNCEMENTS ARE STILL EXPECTED IN THE NEXT DAYS. IT WILL BE INTERESTING TO WATCH THIS SEQUENCE OF EVENTS.”

———————————————————————–

Greetings and Salutations:

[POOF SAID;] “The music is playing. The times are a’rolling along, the play is about to start; the players are gathering and the juices are salivating as the moves are now readying the world for a change of pace. You want so much to know the day and the hour; that just is not possible as much as the energies for knowing reflect the tension and the stress. Just do know that the long awaited shift in power and energies is about to happen. NO, this will not be a flip flop type of experience; it will all be done but there aren’t enough clear headed souls to make this a ‘go’ all at once. Just listen up and play it smart. Hang on to your hat and do the simple things that are required of you. The bulk of the work is not done by you but for you. You are gathering resources together and you have a chance to leave the world in a better place than you found it. Trite but True. Make the changes in your own lifestyle that are needed; get any health matters taken care of and be sensible in that. None of us live forever. Do what is needed in that regard and then take care of stabilizing your home environment. As far as children are concerned? Do they need your financial assistance now? Or when you pass over? What makes the mot sense? And for what reason? Are you supporting their well being or making it easy for them to go on easy street? Your choice the course but consequences occur either way. Learn how to be wise if you aren’t already. Do a little and see how that flies… this is for those who want so much to make life easier than it was for you. What did you learn from how you survived? What are they learning.

“And you want to know more about the weeks ahead. We are clear that all signals are going ‘green’ — but then again and again must we remind you that all our systems are always subject to the snags and the glitches that can easily happen in electronic usage . Even the way the end results were planned has shifted due to the digital plays on money now operating throughout the world…P.. “

ZAP SAYS;

I AM INDEED TOUCHED BY YOUR RESPONSES. MUCH THANKS. GETTING PLOWED UNDER BY CHEMTRAILS AND OTHER ATTACKS IS NOT THE MOST JOYOUS THING IN THE WORLD.

I HAVE NOT HEARD TOO MUCH PAST THE USUAL SCUTTLEBUTT OF “IT IS HAPPENING NOW”. WELL, BY NOW, WE ALL KNOW IT WILL HAPPEN, AND IT COULD BE IN THE NEXT DAYS (ACCORDING TO ALL REPORTS), BUT THIS INCESSANT CHATTER OF “AT 3:33PM, MR. DELTA-EPSILON-OMEGA the II, SIGNED SOMETHING”, IS EXTRAORDINARY AND SOMEWHAT OF A CURIOSITY.

WHILE IT IS TRUE THAT THESE PROCESSES REQUIRE DOCUMENTS TO BE SIGNED, LETTING IT BE KNOWN THAT SOMETHING WAS SIGNED IS NOT REALLY AN INDICATION OF THE BUTTON BEING PUSHED THAT LETS THE ANNOUNCEMENTS ROLL OUT.

THUS FAR, WE HAVE NOT HAD THE ANNOUNCEMENT BUTTON PUSHED DESPITE ALL THINGS BEING AT THE READY TO MOVE FORWARD. WHEN IT HAPPENS, IT WILL HAPPEN AND NOT BEFORE DESPITE BEST WISHES.

OF COURSE, THIS DOES NOT HELP ALL THOSE SUFFERING, AND SOME WITH THE PAINS OF FORECLOSURE OR WORSE. IT IS ALMOST UNBEARABLE SEEING ALL THE STRIFE.

AND THEN, THERE ARE THOSE THAT FEEL QUITE PUT OUT AT SOMEBODY ASKING FOR HELP.

We all have to wait for our money to come down the pike the week after next.. it’s always next week. Till then we are not asking you to help support us. It makes me sick that your on line BEGGING for us to support you.

You need to either get a job or stop posting. I only read your crystal ball to see what new excuse you have come up and as of right now your getting very boring as it is the same thing every post only worded differently.

So looks like you’ve hit a glitch in your finances.. this is not my problem it’s yours. Figure it out like the rest of us are doing!
CB

THERE ARE SOME THAT BELIEVE THAT THOSE THAT ARE STAYING UP LATE AT NIGH ANSWERING HUNDREDS OF EMAILS, AND SHARING WHAT LITTLE RESOURCES THEY HAVE WITH OTHERS IN THE SAME BOAT, ARE NOT WORTHY OF SUPPORT THEMSELVES.

WHY?

THE ONES THAT PROVIDE INFORMATION OF LIGHT CHARACTER, AND ARE UPLIFTING IN MESSAGE AND PURPOSE, ARE TO BE CAST ASIDE? LOOK AT IT FROM A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE IF YOU WOULD.

THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE THAT BRING SUCH MESSAGES TO PEOPLE ARE MAINLY THERE FOR 2 REASONS: ONE, THEY WISH TO ENLIGHTEN PEOPLE AND UPLIFT THEM WITH VALUABLE INFORMATIONS (DISREGARDING HARMFUL INFORMATIONS), AND TWO, THEY ARE AWAITING THE CIRCUMSTANCE BY WHICH THEY CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

THEY RARELY HAVE INCOMES, AS THEY HAVE FOR WHATEVER REASON, DEVOTED THEMSELVES TO SUCH PURPOSE. THEY ALL WISH TO MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENCE FOR ALL OUR BENEFIT. IN MY OPINION, THIS INTENT IS TO BE SUPPORTED AT ALL TIMES AS THIS IS WHAT WILL MAKE THE DIFFERENCE.

MANY UNDERSTAND THAT THIS POVERTY STATE WE ARE ALL EXPERIENCING IS THE RESULT OF LITTLE OUT THERE TO FUND THE CREATION OF THE CIRCUMSTANCE FOR AN ECONOMIC RECOVERY. THEY ARE THE EYES AND EARS OUT THERE GATHERING WHATEVER RAYS OF HOPE AND INFORMATION THERE IS AVAILABLE.

IT IS DEFINITELY NOT A 9 TO 5 JOB, AND FRAUGHT WITH GREAT DISAPPOINTMENTS OVER THE LAST YEARS. SUSAN HERE FOR EXAMPLE, HAS WORKED ON KEEPING ALL INFORMED AND UP TO DATE WITH THE PPP AND OTHER MATTERS FOR OVER A DECADE. THIS SERVICE COULD NOT HAVE, CAN NOT, BE PERFORMED IF YOU HAD TO HAVE A JOB. IMPOSSIBLE. SO THIS IS WHERE DONATION COMES IN.

AT LEAST SHE CAN KEEP THE LINES OPEN, HAVE SOME FOOD AND SHELTER. WHY DENY ANYBODY LIKE HER THE BASICS? HOPE THAT PERSPECTIVE IS SOMETHING OF HELP.

IN REGARD OF THE OVERALL PLAN FOR GETTING THE FOUNDATION LAID, THE PLAN IS SIMPLE: REDEVELOPMENT FROM GROUND UP.

THAT MEANS INDUSTRY STARTS IN THE COMMUNITY OR TOWNSHIP (LIKE IT USED TO BE AND WHICH MAKES THE COUNTRY GREAT), WITH HUGE ADVANCES IN JOB CREATION AND STANDARD OF LIVING. IN TIME, THAT BIDS GOODBYE TO POVERTY.

Hello ZAP.

So sorry to hear the chemtrails got you…have sent angels and Ashtar to help you.

Some time ago, Lord Ashtar of the Ashtar Command told us that anytime we see an airplane dumping chemicals, call on him and request he send a ship there to take care of the chemtrails and stop the airplane from dumping any more. They do this. I called them in once when I saw this in an area near Mt. Rainier, WA. Right away, we saw a ship come. First the chemtrails disappeared, then the airplane disappeared. Ashtar also told us sometimes they take the airplane on board to take care of the rest of the chemicals and re-educate the pilot so he won’t fly that kind of airplane again.

So, your area should at least be cleaned up, and the angels should have found you for some healing. Be well, and so many THANKS for all you do for us !!

Love in Violet and Gold… I

WELL, FOR THE LAST 2 DAYS, THERE HAVE BEEN ZERO CHEMTRAILS. SKIES ARE BLUE, AND CLOUD FORMATIONS NORMAL. NICE. I CAN BREATHE OUTSIDE. THANK YOU.

AND THEN…THERE ARE THE INCISIVE…

You are naive enough to think chemtrails are where you are just because you are there?

NO. THE ADVENT OF CHEMTRAILS IN THE OUTLYING DISTRICT OF THE MAIN CITY (WHICH GETS THEM ALL THE TIME), IS UNUSUAL, AS THERE IS NO LARGE POPULATION HERE. SLIM PICKINS FOR THE BAD GUYS.

Are you older than 10?

SOMETIMES. DEPENDS WHO CALLS.

Can you spell your own name?

YES. I HAVE A CERTIFICATE SAYING SO. NICE FRAME. TAKES UP THE WHOLE WALL. I HAVE 8 SPOTLIGHTS ON IT OVER THE BUNTING. VERY PRETTY. THERE IS AN ORCHESTRA PLAYING SOFTLY IN THE ANTEROOM GIVING THE SPECTATOR AMBIANCE. PIGS CROONING GENTLY IN SYNCOPATION TO THE MUSIC.

Do you even know what day it is?

WORKING ON THE DECADE, BUT I WILL GET TO IT, PROMISE.

It’s amazing to hear the babble that comes out of your mouth every week.

NO NO. THEY ARE CALLED WORDS. REALLY THEY ARE. THEY TEACH YOU THESE THINGS VERY EARLY ON IN SOMETHING CALLED A SCHOOL. MISS PHIPPS CAN SEND YOU SOME LINKS TO SUCH PLACES THAT WOULD BE OF HELP TO YOU.

Usually I just read and laugh but after you not even knowing what day it is and then this week with your pathetic begging I had just had to say something.

AGAIN, I AM IMPRESSED BY THE CRAVINGS OF CLARITY.

I hope you fail miserably in your endeavor to scam other people’s money.

I DOTH PROTEST HEARTILY. THE DIAL A DINAR LINES ARE EMPTY. VERY LITTLE CALLS, SO THE MEASLY $20 I MADE LAST FISCAL YEAR WENT TO PAYING OFF THE LOCAL COP. IF YOU CAN FIND ME A MARKETING GIMMICK TO GET THE LINES ACTIVE AGAIN….WELL, TELL YA WHAT I’M AGONNA DO SLICK .JUST FOR YOU, TODAY, ONLY SEE? I’LL CUT YOU IN ON THE ACTION, LIKE…20 BIG POINTS. BUT YOU CAN GIVE THEM BACK TO ME FOR 80 PREFERRED POINTS, WHICH GET PAID FIRST AFTER THE BIG ONES. AND IT COSTS ALMOST NUTHIN…DEAL? (MISS PHIPPS!.. WE GOT A LIVE ONE!)

Have a great day and go f*** yourself

I WILL HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY, THANK YOU. AND I TRIED…DIDN’T WORK. VERY COMPLICATED. DON’T FORGET THE DONATE BUTTON. BLESSINGS.

IN REGARD THE RV, ALL THE POINTERS ARE STILL THERE, BUT THE REGURGITATION OF OLD MESSAGES TUNED TO EVENTS OF TODAY’S DATE ARE A BIT MUCH. SOMEBODY DUSTS OFF A YEAR OLD MESSAGE, AND PUTS IT OUT AS TRUTH TODAY IS GETTING OLD.

NOW SOME PARSNIPS IN THE GARDEN UNDERTOOK TO DO THE DISINFORMATION INFLAMMATION, AND SOMETIMES THE PORK FORCE COULD NOT GET TO IT IN TIME. IN THESE LAST DAYS, THE BAD GUYS ARE DOING ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING TO REMAIN AFLOAT, INCLUDING THE ATTEMPT TO DO THE RIGHT THING, AND SEND A DELEGATE OVER TO CHINA IN RESPECT OF JOINING THE AIIB. COOL. THEY SEE THE WRITING ON THE WALL, AND MAYBE THIS WILL PULL THE USA OUT OF A POTENTIAL MESS.

WE ARE THEREFORE CREATING AN AUXILIARY OF THE FLYING PURPLE PIGS THAT ANYBODY CAN JOIN, AND GET A COOL PIG NOSE JUST LIKE A CLOWN NOSE (NOMINAL FEE), OR FLYING SUIT UNIFORM (LARGE FEE). SO WHATEVER CRAP YOU SEE OUT THERE, BLOW THE WHISTLE AND GET A VEGGIE REWARD (NOMINAL FEE). THE MORE REPORTS, THE MORE REWARDS YOU GET (NOMINAL FEES). THIS IS A BONA FIDE LARGITIMATE PONZI SCHEME SEMI-APPROVED BY THE FAMOUS FLYING PURPLE PIGS. TRUUUUST ME.

WE MAY WELL SEE ANNOUNCEMENTS AS EARLY AS TOMORROW. BLOOMBERG IS TO HAVE SOMETHING ON ITS WEBSITE IN RESPECT OF CURRENCY INFORMATION TO DO WITH THE GLOBAL MARKET CHANGES. SOME SORT OF REGULATORY ANNOUNCEMENT I HEARD. THE IMF ANNOUNCEMENTS ARE STILL EXPECTED IN THE NEXT DAYS. IT WILL BE INTERESTING TO WATCH THIS SEQUENCE OF EVENTS.

REMEMBER TO NOT GET TOO EXCITED AS THE FUNDS WILL TRICKLE DOWN OVER TIME WITH SOME BRIGHT SPOTS HERE AND THERE, BUT AT LEAST ALL WILL BEGIN.

BE WELL AND MUCH THANKS FOR THE HELPING HANDS TO THOSE THAT SERVE.

IN UNPRETENTIOUS GRATITUDE.

ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
March 29, 2015
Copyright ZAP 2013-2015

Your contributions to support our work is greatly appreciated. Go tohttp://www.paypal.com and send to goneforthfornow@gmail.com via “friend or family.” We send thanks and much gratitude to those who have generously supported us. We could not continue without your help. If you have a problem contact 2goforth@safe-mail.net …Consultations continue….Blessings, Susan

Love and Kisses,

‘THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS’

Susan and Staff

———————————————————————–

OPEN UP YOUR HEART (AND LET THE SUNSHINE IN)
(Stuart Hamblen)

Gail & Rosemary Clooney – 1954
Cowboy Church Sunday School – 1955
Frente! – 1995

Mommy told me something a little girl should know
It’s all about the Devil and I’ve learned to hate him so
She says he causes trouble when you let him in the room
He will never ever leave you if your heart is filled with gloom

So, let the sun shine in, face it with a grin
Smilers never lose and frowners never win
Open up your heart and let the sun shine in

When you are unhappy, the Devil wears a grin
But oh, he starts a-running when the light comes pouring in
I know he’ll be unhappy ’cause I’ll never wear a frown
Maybe if we keep on smiling he’ll get tired of hangin’ around

If I forget to say my prayers the Devil jumps with glee
But he feels so awful, awful, when he sees me on my knees
So if you’re full of trouble and you never seem to win
Just open up your heart and let the sun shine in

Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZOXMRmkISQ‎

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/31/2015 1:29:02 AM

Golden Gaia News Roundup: March 30, 2015

news roundupHappy Monday, dear Ones! So grateful to be back upon the pages of this alternative news source –how blessed am I?! “Very blessed.” :-) Thank you Alex for your wonderful Feel Good News yesterday …boy oh boy, that video sure moved me to tears of joy. Enjoy your weekly news sabbatical, Alex!

Politics & Ownership: Is the Hawaiian Kingdom its own entity?

Stories such as these continue to give me much hope for the radical changes our world will soon enough experience! As we’ve acknowledged many times over here at Golden Age of Gaia, governments around our blessed world have been hijacked.

Through the birth certificate process, our governments claim their people as “assets,” basically human currency, and receive money based on the number of people living in that country.

Through sly legislation, intentionally ambiguous and confusing legal jargon, and secret behind-closed-doors meetings …our countries –and in turn their people– have been been participating in this system unbeknownst to us all.

Such legislation, as the Patriot Act, (2) little by little takes our basic sovereign freedoms and rights, making us more and more dependent upon our government –although we’ve never asked for our freedoms to be stricken.

Fortunately some countries, such as Ireland, Iceland, and those of the BRICS constituents, are becoming wise to the ploy and are actually creating their independence and life outside the current set up. Even states within the USA Corporation are putting their foot down and finding loopholes to the sneaky legislation pushed through –often without our awareness nor media coverage.

It seems some outsiders were apparently trying to pull off a “pirate act” by boarding a fishing boat and threatening those onboard in the Hawaiian islands. Subsequently, four fishermen who pleaded “not guilty” stood up to the outsiders: “Some Molokai residents are hailing four arrested fishermen as heroes for protecting their island’s resources from outsiders…. For us on Molokai, these four individuals are heroes. All they were doing was protecting the resources for our families, for our communities, for our island.” (1)

The attorney for said fishermen filed a motion to have the case dismissed based on “research and expertise of David Keanu Sai, Ph.D., a Hawai‘i political scientist, whose research is focused on the continued existence of the Hawaiian Kingdom as an independent state.”

The State of Hawai’i v. Lorenzo “case came on the heels of the United States Congress passing a law in 1993 apologizing for the illegal overthrow of the government of the Hawaiian Kingdom by the United States on January 17, 1893. In light of the admitted illegality by the United States, the Intermediate Court of Appeals (ICA) stated in theLorenzo case, that the ‘illegal overthrow leaves open the question whether the present governance system should be recognized.'” (1) Go Hawai’i!

It’s this type of shrewd legislation of which I speak. This reminds me of the Act of 1871, when earlier in world history, unscrupulous deeds were executed without the populace knowing it.

I believe we’ll be learning of much more illegal policies in place that we believe are legal and accurate, but really are not. Onward and upward toward our freedom.

1. State of Hawai‘i Judge Rules Hawaiian Kingdom Still Exists byHawaiian Kingdom.

2. Bill of Rights: USA PATRIOT Act.

International Ethics: 9/11 cover-up perpetrated through the BBC.

Are you guys and gals aware of this event? “The fact that the BBC reported the collapse of WTC 7 twenty-three minutes before it actually fell indicates that the UK was aware of the attacks on 9/11 before they actually happened. The direct implication is that they were working with the ‘terrorists,’ all arguments as to who the terrorists actually were aside.” (1)

Searching this topic on GAoG, I’ve come across a post written by our Commander in Chief, Mr. Steve Beckow (thank you, Steve!). (2) The article was written more than two years ago February 24, 2013, one day before the hearing.

Well, it was found that Tony Rooke’s claims were valid and his charges and penalties were dismissed: “Mr. Rooke puts the basis of his defence under Section 15 of the Terrorism Act, effectively asking the court to find the BBC is a terrorist organisation and that if he continues to pay them he himself is committing a criminal offence.” – District Judge Stephen Nicholls

Rooke was being charged and prosecuted for not paying BBC their fees, and Rooke concluded that he would not because then he’d be contributing to acts of terrorism, given they reported the collapse of WTC Building Seven 23 minutes before it actually happened.

Rooke had an actual video clip of the still-standing building over the shoulder of the reporter who was –in that very moment– stating that the tower had fallen (photo can be viewed in first resource listed below)!

“I believe the BBC, who are directly funded by the licence fee, are furthering the purposes of terrorism and I have incontrovertible evidence to this effect. I do not use this word lightly given where I am…. The BBC reported it 20 minutes before it fell. They knew about it beforehand,” said Rooke in court.

My conclusion: If BBC knew in advance about the 9/11 plot, then for sure, America’s mainstream media knew also. Further, I’ll bet every government in cahoots with the cabal knew too.

Let’s review briefly why 9/11 was in inside job (just a few reasons from the endless evidence available to us):

– BBC photo of WTC7 standing while being reported as already fallen;

– All WTC buildings were a controlled-demolition collapse, as evidenced by A. emergency workers onsite reported hearing explosions right before buildings fell; B. timed collapse of WTC buildings equates to other time collapsed falls of previously demolitioned buildings; and C. explosions can be seen in videos of WTC main two towers immediately prior to falling; and

– Donald Rumsfeld told America they lost $2.3 trillion on September 10, 2001, while the American government was due to pay China millions worth in gold on September 12, 2001.

Are all these coincidences?

1. BBC Foreknowledge of 9/11 Collapse of WTC Building Seven: British Man Won Law Suit against BBC for 9/11 Cover Up by Global Research News.

2. Historic Case to Challenge BBC’s 9/11 Coverage by Steve Beckow.Golden Age of Gaia.

Across our beautiful world, We Are All One.

Gavin

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/31/2015 1:36:58 AM

Heavenletter #5236 via Gloria Wendroff: The Winner in the World

Heavenletters - Version 2God said:

Have you heard the expression:

“To the victor belong the spoils.”

In the old days, the soldiers who won a war had license to pillage the villages. The winners could take anything they wanted. They stole. It was considered that they had the right. It was considered that taking from another made the winner notable and worthy.

Spoils, in this case, mean the winnings. The winner gets the winnings. That makes sense only in the world because the thinking is that a winner triumphs, so he must win something. In Truth, whatever a victor’s winnings may be, he hasn’t won anything. The world says he won. What he has won may be nothing except a few pats on the back and a swelling of his ego. This is a poor profit from winning. The victor may have the wool pulled over his eyes. He has been fooled. Of course, people fool themselves. The idea of winning can become insatiable.

This idea of being the foremost reminds Me of Sleeping Beauty’s wicked stepmother who had to be the Fairest in all the land. She had to stand out. If she had to be the winner, others had to lose. She plied a certain kind of war. Her life certainly was made up of selfishness. In such a case, what can be won but controversy?

Nothing wrong with a good-hearted good-spirited playing of a game. Play well. One team won, the other lost, so the world says, yet both teams have played well. Congratulations!

We can say that to the Holy belong the spoils. In this case, the Holy are those who seek good for all. The Holy are humble. They gained the advantage of humility. Humility says that it’s all right for someone else to get there first. From the moment the Holy became holy, they win everything. Holiness is the prize. Holiness is Wholeness. Wholeness is simple. There aren’t all the extraneous doo-dads that have been added. Holiness is not performance-minded. One who has gained Holiness is thinking of more than himself or of his team and of pride in ownership. Holiness doesn’t sacrifice anything. Holiness comes out ahead.

With married couples, when someone has to win, both lose.

Perhaps when you were in second grade, you had the best penmanship. For the moment you won over everyone else. You didn’t ask to be singled out. You have a very dear sweet memory. May you have many.

Yet no wonder there is such a tendency in the world to think that happiness is awarded to you from outside. The world cultures the idea that you have to wait for happiness to be bestowed upon you. In fact, it is you who bestows happiness upon yourself. No one can give you happiness. Someone can try as he may, and he can’t make you happy. He can dance on his head, and he can’t make you happy. Only you can make yourself happy. Everyone has to claim his own happiness. Happiness is self-appointed.

Happiness isn’t delivered to you, not really. You are the one who sits waiting for happiness. If it doesn’t arrive the way you want it to, you conclude that you are unhappy. Truly, happiness is something you choose. You decide it. You declare it.

This reminds Me of a young dauphin in a story. When the dauphin was to be punished for misbehavior, his friend and companion had to take the dauphin’s punishment. This is how it was in the world at that time.

Yet when the young dauphin became ill and was dying, he asked whether his friend could die in his place. The dauphin’s bereft mother and father, the King and Queen, had to tell their son that no, his friend cannot die in his place.

So it is with happiness as well. No one can give you a passport to happiness. This you have to do for yourself.

“Heavenletter #5236: The Winner in the World,” channeled by Gloria Wendroff, March 27, 2015, at http://heavenletters.org/the-winner-in-the-world.html

Source Link: Heavenletters

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/31/2015 1:46:15 AM

The Arcturian Group via Marilyn Raffaele: March 29, 2015.

monarch-butterfly-and-chrysalisDear Ones,

Greetings to all in this season of Christian celebration. Know that the death and resurrection remembered at Easter were meant to provide profound spiritual teachings for all, Christian as well as non-Christian.

Spring is bringing with it new beginnings, even for those who may be trying very hard to avoid new beginnings. We speak now of those who believe that their learning curve is finished and that they are now entitled to sit back and enjoy “old age”.

Those in this category will be very surprised when change begins to disrupt this cherished illusion. Everyone must be prepared for change both within and without, regardless of human age and its manifestations .

Refuse to blindly accept into consciousness the beliefs and fears about aging being incessantly thrown at you by corporations who stand to profit from your fears of age and deterioration. Individual human age matters not in the spiritual journey, for in reality everyone is as old as God.

We emphasize change simply to remind all now on Earth to not get too comfortable in the illusion, for you all made the choice to be a part of this powerful time of change in order to spiritually evolve and then – in turn – assist others.

An energy field filled with Light can lift those receptive and ready without words ever being spoken and often even without any conscious awareness. This is what happened in the story of the woman touching the hem of Jesus’s robe and being healed. It was not the robe, it was the very illuminated energy field of Jesus. She was receptive and was thus lifted into his higher frequency consciousness where disease did not exist.

Many of you are beginning to experience others seeking you out – asking what you know, how you may feel about this or that, or what you believe – your advice. They do not know exactly what it is they seek, but they feel your Light. When this happens, remember always to keep yourselves in compassion and not sympathy, for in sympathy you align with the other’s energy.

Every soul seeks Light for it is the focus of the true Self to be remembered, but as with all things, this too is interpreted according to the individual state of consciousness. Even those seeming to live out from the densest of third dimensional energy are unknowingly seeking the peace and harmony of Light when their discordant actions may indicate otherwise. A murderer believes he is making things better for himself in some way.

The Arcturian Group wishes to speak of Resurrection – a term heavily imbued with the Christian teachings of Jesus being crucified and then arising from the dead and leaving the tomb. The hidden, deeper message is that only through the death of the old can come new beginnings.

It has been taught and believed by many that the resurrection story is about one person alone – Jesus. It is time to understand that the birth, death, and resurrection events were all profound teachings given to the world with Unconditional Love by Jesus, not meant to be pinned on him alone.

Death and resurrections have been experienced by all with varying intensity throughout lifetimes. You have all had them. Death and resurrection has been ongoing, serving to lift the soul to new levels of spiritual awareness through physical, emotional, and mental experiences until at last there comes a final and profound death and resurrection in which the soul finally remembers Itself.

The idea of this experience as belonging to One alone has resulted in mankind missing many of the vital and powerful lessons that were given through a great sacrifice by the illumined teacher.

All are in and of One Divine Consciousness. Jesus, an evolved Being and Master of Light, incarnated to be the example – showing mankind that the Way is within – but the consciousness of most were not able to accept this and instead chose to make him into a God as many still do. The same is true of Siddhartha who become the Buddha, and all the great spiritual Lights throughout time.

Over and over again, unawakened individuals have interpreted mystical teachings according to their less evolved state of consciousness. Then in their enthusiasm, they proceed to organize their interpretations, and deify the original messenger as being separate and more special than everyone else. They worship the messenger, and thus miss the message entirely.

It is time to leave behind all the old concepts and beliefs and enter into your own power, Dear Ones. It is time to accept and believe that you and all are the expressions of the Divine, even those over-shadowed by ignorance and dense energy. It is time to claim your Divine Sonship, your Oneness, and your Divinity.

Easter represents a rising out from the tomb of false beliefs and concepts and is often preceded by whatever painful crucifixion experiences may be necessary in order to dissolve those firmly held concepts forming your personal world.

Resurrection is universal – it is the Phoenix rising from the ashes, it is the awakening of Siddhartha Gautama under the Bodhi tree, and is the Master Jesus emerging alive with Divine Light from the tomb.

Just as the birth in a manger is symbolic of a new Self being born from humble circumstances, so is Easter your story presented ever so lovingly by a great Master of Light. It is the story of you, arising out of centuries of living in duality and separation and finally remembering.

Arise Dear Ones. Celebrate, claim SELF, and live, for in Light there is no more crucifixion, only Resurrection.

We are the Arcturian Group

The Arcturian Group. Channelled by Marilyn Raffaele. March 29, 2015.http://www.onenessofall.com/newest.html

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/31/2015 1:55:01 AM

MONDAY, MARCH 30, 2015

Natalie Glasson – The Creator’s Healing By Saint Germain – 28 March 2015

natalie glassonGreetings and love are extended to you through my being from all aspects of the universe of the Creator; you are deeply and absolutely loved in this moment by all that is the Creator. There is no separation or lack in the Creator’s love for you; everything is provided for you should you choose to accept the Creator’s love.
Many souls upon the Earth move through challenging situations and experiences which can be deeply painful creating wounds within their bodies. Whether physical pain, emotional pain, mental pain or any form of suffering is experienced, large or small wounds are created especially within the emotional body, however they can filter into all aspects of a person’s being causing havoc within the inner reality while being replicated into the outer reality. When you begin to notice that all forms of suffering and pain whether inflicted by self or another cause an energetic, mental or emotional wound then you understand that many people are moving through their realities holding onto numerous wounds which they use to describe themselves. Have you ever introduced yourself to a person asking questions about them to then discover the story of the wounds they are holding onto and have experienced? Maybe you describe yourself to others by sharing your life wounds, all the experiences which have caused you pain?

Many choose to define and describe themselves to others as their painful wounds, such as experiences of abandonment, lack, abuse or neglect. If you are describing yourself to others in this way then you are also describing yourself to all aspects of your being in this way. This symbolises you are also describing yourself to the universe and the Creator in the same way, which means the Creator will reflect all you focus upon back at you for further experiences of the same.

Your journey on the Earth is a process of learning, in the past it may have often been through forms of suffering; this does encourage you to develop into greater stronger aspects of yourself and truth, encouraging you to see yourself in new ways. Yet your experiences are not the story of who you are in the present moment, they are not your truth and essence. This is a very powerful concept and idea which is required by you to be let go in order to further free yourself to move beyond the ties of the old era and the 3rd Dimension. Detachment is required from the past in order to enter more fully into the Era of Love and yet this can only be experienced through the healing of wounds of suffering. Many of you have taken time to heal old wounds and yet you still include them in your description of yourself. Is it not time to live in the present?

Of course share your past with others, remember your past however do not let it be included in your description of yourself. I invite you in a quiet time or time alone to describe yourself imagining you are existing in the present moment and the present moment is all that there is. Describe yourself without delving into your past. You may notice that certain beliefs or remarks come up which refer to your past, without actually describing your past. You may notice you hold aspects of yourself back due to rejection in the past or find you have to be loud because you are trying to hide who you truly are. Describe yourself to yourself in expansively, lovingly and truthful ways free from restrictions especially from the past. This may be challenging at first as you are asking yourself to explore more fully your energies, beliefs and inner truth. I have been communicating about past painful wounds, however you may choose to notice how you describe yourself drawing upon positive experiences of your past, try to describe yourself, let go of these also. In truth I am asking you to acknowledge, describe and speak from your present moment self, from the truth within your being. It is a wonderful exercise to notice how much you bring your past into your present with every moment.

In a private space you can be as free as you wish, I understand that when with strangers or friends you may feel uncomfortable to describe and speak of yourself in this way and so when in the company of others invite yourself to simply lovingly observe when you bring your past into your present. Notice if you are always drawing upon the same wounds to define you or if you are holding onto old happy moments not allowing yourself to have new moments of bliss. Allow yourself in your communication and sharing with others to gradually delete and erase all unneeded reference to the past. I say unneeded as sometimes it is wonderful to share a past experience of your life in order to support or illuminate another person, however when the sharing is simply to amplify and empower your attachment to your past, this is no longer appropriate. Many people on the Earth are choosing to hold onto their wounds which are hindering them in moving into the Era and Space of Love.

In order to be love, one is required to heal the wounds within, while in order to heal the wounds within, one is required to be love. Wounds, pain and suffering, it wishes to speak, to be heard as this is your body and beings way of healing the wound. This is a wonderful step by step journey of healing inner wounds: to recognise it, to allow it to speak its message, to take any action which is required and to embrace the wound and entire being in the healing love of the Creator, then holding and knowing within you it is done, complete and finished.
Take a few days to be lovingly observant of others and those around you, observing how they speak of their wounds to you without even noticing. Let yourself observe what their wounds may be, there is no need to share your observation, it is achieved in a quest to expand your awareness of the presence of wounds and how they can restrict your life attracting the same in your reality repeatedly. You may wish to notice if you attract people with similar wounds to you, this attraction is your way of relaying a message to yourself. I invite you to bathe each person you observe in immense love from your soul and the Creator, while you also accept immense love for yourself as well. Again we return to reflect upon the greatest spiritual and life lesson of all; to love yourself and others unconditionally. This life lesson cannot be escaped and is often the core of all aspects of life. When you do not love yourself unconditionally and choose to act unlovingly to others then you create emotional, mental, physical and spiritual wounds within your being. Holding onto wounds of the past and drawing them into your present moment is to neglect to and to resist loving yourself and others unconditionally. Of course wounds must be drawn into the present moment to be healed, however when they are being continuously drawn we can notice an attachment.

At the very beginning of my communication I shared with you, ‘love extends to you through my being from all aspects of the universe of the Creator, you are deeply and absolutely loved in this moment by all that is the Creator. There is no separation or lack in the Creator’s love for you, everything is provided for you, should you choose to accept the Creator’s love.’ And so I come to the purpose of my communication with you, I wish to remind you should you choose to accept the Creator’s love everything is provided to you. I know in many people this can create a resistance, a feeling you may have to give your power away to the Creator to then receive all you wish, akin to selling your soul to simply have a happy life. This is completely not the case. If you allow yourself to love yourself, in that moment you are inviting the love of the Creator into and to emanate from your entire being. If you choose to love those around you whether loved ones or strangers, then the Creator’s love automatically moves through you. If you choose to invite the Creator’s love to surround and embrace you as you enjoy the experience of being loved completely and absolutely, then of course you are accepting the Creator’s love. You are accepting an eternally present love, life force energy and vibration which is your truth and reminds you of your truth. You are accepting yourself as your truth, empowering your truth and divine essence. You are allowing yourself to become a reflection of the Creator therefore you are attracting wonderful beautiful experiences into your reality meaning you can learn through beauty rather than through wounds and pain of any form.

Accepting the Creator’s love is to empower yourself and your truth. Each day and as many times a day as you feel is appropriate, I invite you to call upon all aspects of the Creator including your soul to love you unconditionally. Allow yourself to bathe in this beautiful, nourishing and healing love, breathe it into every aspect of your being. Know you are immensely supported. As you open yourself more fully to the love of the Creator you are aligning yourself with your divine essence and so you move away from learning through pain or chaos, embracing discovering yourself through beauty and love. Everything is provided to you because you choose to recognise and receive from the Creator.

When you are holding onto wounds of the past you distract yourself and choose to ignore that everything is being provided to you in every moment by the Creator. The Creator does not wish for you to experience lack or suffering of any form, however it is only you who can choose to receive all that is provided to you. The choice is made, the request sent and you open up to receive when you allow yourself to be loved wholly and completely by the Creator.

Inhale the love of the Creator and allow all you require to be provided for you. It is that easy.
Enjoy the love of the Creator,
Saint Germain

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!