Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
3/29/2015 7:06:23 PM

Jesus Sananda on Healing the Personal Grid

Jesus postingAt my request, Linda Dillon has forwarded two channeled messages from Jesus Sananada in 2003 on love. One was posted yesterday; the other today.

Greetings, I am Jesus Sananda. My message to you today is about the power of reminding.

Love is. It is the essence, the heart, the mind, the will of One, of every universe throughout. It does not need to be created. But it does need to be put into action and to be placed inside of each and every heart. That is truly the switch you are turning on. It is the current the electricity of Love. It is the energy of One.

When there is difficulty in the grid, the grid that unites all whether it is the cells of your body, the skeleton of your being, the golden lines of energy that connect you to the heart of One, that connects you to other planets in other galaxies and other universes, there is a blockage. It is that the current of Love has either been turned off or turned down so slow that is no longer felt.

What you are doing in removing the blockage is helpful but it is not the final step. You have need always then to turn on the switch again. That is what the grid work is about. It is making sure the current of Love is flowing in its golden radiance everywhere – freely and openly. At any given moment in time you should be able to sit still and to feel this flow of energy.

When you go to the still-point of your being, what you are doing, while recognizing your place upon the grid, is slowing the energy, damning the Love, taking a deep breath, and out of that breath of stored up energy creating something new and letting it explode along the grid. It is the most fun that any being can have – in any universe. And I want you to play with it.

To come to earth and witness sickness, death and dying, pain and suffering is tedious. Each one of you has said that again and again, and I agree. Let us change it together. Let us join our hearts together again. Let us join in victory.

So when we go home again to the Mother and say ‘never again’ She will accept our answer. But you will come back. You will come back again to witness the beauty that you are creating this day. Do not doubt your power.

If you feel that you are having trouble turning on the switch to your own current or to anyone else’s, I am a master electrician not just a carpenter. So call on me I will throw the switch with you and for you.

Channeled by Linda Dillon, Council of Love 2003
© 2015 Council of Love, Inc.

http://counciloflove.com/

This channeled material is protected by copyright. We invite you to share it on condition that it is used in its entirety, that no alteration is made, that it is free of charge, and that the copyright notice, channel credit, website link, and this statement are posted.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/30/2015 6:41:32 PM

Benjamin Fulford: Proposal for world federation has now been passed on to key power centers

BY ON ·

(Benjamin Fulford) The White Dragon Society has proposed the creation of a world federation (not a fascist New World Order) in order to achieve permanent world peace and start a golden age of unprecedented progress and prosperity. The proposal was made, during ongoing secret negotiations, to the Pentagon, the Vatican, the Chinese, the British Commonwealth and other power centers.

Under this proposal, the United Nations Security council would be replaced by people representing the political consensus of seven major regional groupings. These would be Africa, China, East Asia excluding China, Europe including Russia, India, the Muslim world and North plus South America. Decisions would be made by a majority and each region would have a veto only for its own region. Each region would also have its own meritocratically staffed future planning agency and people owned central bank.

In addition, a meritocratic future planning agency would be established for planning mega-projects that transcend regions. Technocrats with good track records at existing international institutions like the World Bank and the IMF would be invited to join either this or one of the regional agencies.

The Pentagon, the Chinese armed forces and the Russian armed forces would gradually integrate to form a planetary protection force.

So far the Pentagon plus the agencies, the P2 lodge (the Vatican), the Chinese, the Russians, the Germans and the British have all given initial signs they support this plan.

The creation of such a structure would make it possible to resolve all international disputes through arbitration, court cases or sporting events instead of war.

It would also allow the release of equivalent of tens of trillions of dollars to spend on an unprecedented campaign to end poverty, stop environmental destruction, create new eco-systems and explore the universe among other things.

In the public sphere we can find strong evidence that a new system has been agreed upon in principle. When China announced its Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank, the cabalists in Washington told their allies not to join. Since then, Australia, Brazil, Canada, England, France, Germany, South Korea, Russia etc have all announced they would join. This forced the IMF and the World Bank to also announce their support. In other words, the secret controllers of the Federal Reserve Board have lost control.

What is left of the old financial system is a combination of a functional retail system and a dysfunctional institutional system. In other words, salaries, electricity bills and the like are still being handled in a realistic basis at the street level but stock markets, bond markets, hedge funds and the like have left the real world a long time ago. Super computers, algorithms and their handlers are duking it out with each other using quadrillions or decadecillions (look it up, there is such a number) of dollars in complete detachment from a real world where one year of world GDB is only $100 trillion. The plug is about to be pulled on all that.

The Satan worshipping Khazarian (Hyksos) families that controlled the old system are now circling the wagons around their ancestral homelands of Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Israel. This is what is behind the announcement of an “Arab” army. Note that this is not a Muslim army since Turkey, Iran, Malaysia, Indonesia, Pakistan and other Muslim nations are not joining because they know the Hyksos countries are actually run by Satan worshippers. The Hyksos countries are being attacked by a joint Pentagon, Turkish and Iranian force and will soon be forced to surrender. In the propaganda news this attack is being explained as two separate events, one involving a US/Iranian attack against ISIS in Iraq and the other as a Saudi/Israeli attack on Yemen.

The other Khazarian strong points outside of the Middle East are the US South West, the Western Ukraine and parts of the Russian mob. These are all being dealt with.

In the US, special forces are conducting “exercises” in Texas, Utah, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico and California that are in reality a move against the Satanic networks there.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3013900/Fears-martial-law-special-ops-set-swarm-Southwest-operate-undetected-civilians-ve-deemed-HOSTILE-massive-military-exercise.html

In the Ukraine, a joint German/Russian task forces is dismantling the Khazarian controlled military and gangster forces.

There has also been more information provided by the Russians about the mystery of Vladimir Putin. In the video at the link below (in Russian) you can see clearly that not only are there multiple Putins but there were also multiple Boris Yeltsins and multiple copies of the same Czar.

The various Putins can be seen in the picture below:

unnamed

This latest information from the Russians has allowed this writer to finally figure out a mystery. Over the years, multiple sources including the Chinese, the Yakuza and the Pentagon have talked about how Western leaders were being replaced with clones. I never wrote about it because it seemed too weird.

Now however, checking the historical sources, I found out what is behind the clone business. The predecessors of the Hyksos were the Hittites in what is now Anatolia, Turkey. The Hittite leaders were being constantly killed in never ending power struggles. The Hyksos solved this problem by placing puppets on the throne and keeping the real leadership secret. The puppets could be replaced by look-alikes whenever they were killed.

The Japanese Yakuza once told me they killed George Bush Sr. and he was replaced by a clone. I heard something similar from the British. I also heard that North Korea’s Kim Jong Il was replaced by a clone. There is no need to invoke the supernatural or unknown science to explain how this could be possible. It would simply be a matter of finding several identical people and grooming them to act like a leader during public events. The real leaders could then write the “acting presidents’” scripts from behind the scenes without fear of assassination.

The question then of course becomes one of finding out who the real script writers or secret leaders are. Thanks to the internet and the ongoing global awakening, a lot of them have already been flushed out. We all know about the Rothschilds, the George Soros types, Freemasons, the gnostic Illuminati, the P2 lodge etc.

What these various secret groups all have in common is that highly influential people gather in secret and form a consensus. They then force the public puppets like Prime Ministers etc. to carry out whatever decisions were made in secret.

However, there also now exist benevolent secret groups fighting for the average man and not for the benefit of a Satan worshipping elite. They need to stay secret in order to avoid assassination by the Satanists.

The battle has now reached the point where the Satanists are negotiating a surrender to the Red and Blue, the White Dragon Society and their allies.

According the MI5 sources “the negotiations will be conducted against a backdrop of a rolling banking and financial meltdown in EU with massive calls on UK finances to bail out Germany, Italy, Spain etc. This scenario is likely sooner than later certainly over the summer.”

Furthermore according to the same source “Parliament was proroged (suspended from power) last Thusday in preparation for the election campaign. In effect the country is now being run by Cabinet Office and Sir Jeremy Heywood, Cabinet Secretary and Head of the Civil Service, until putatative ministerial oversight returns with a new Government sometime after May 7th. I need say no more.” In other words, the UK now has a meritocratic government.

The US is also now under a de facto meritocratic government headed by the Pentagon and the agencies. In Japan, meanwhile, preparations are also underway for regime change. The Emperor’s US based handlers contacted the WDS after the Japan Independence Party called for the arrest of cabal stooge Shinzo Abe. The Bushes want to make a deal.

Benjamin Fulford has worked in Japan as a correspondent for Knight Ridder, the International Financing Review, the Nihon Keizai Shimbun English edition, and the South China Morning Post before moving to Forbes magazine, where he was the Asian Bureau chief from 1998 to 2005. His investigative reports pursued scandals in the Japanese government and business world. After leaving Forbes he wrote a series of books in Japanese some of which became best sellers, and began publishing on the internet.

Source: Benjamin Fulford — Weekly Geopolitical News & Analysis

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/31/2015 1:02:53 AM

Who is Ra? – A Review of First Density

law-of-one-book-i-the-ra-materialBy Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness

We might’ve talked about first density before, but I wanted to review it here for those of you who haven’t yet learned about it. Ra’s term ‘density’ is different from the usual term that’s used, ‘dimension’, and because of this, there are differences in Ra’s descriptions compared to any other.

Before we start the review, I wanted to make a quick note about my opinion on channeling and the agendas of the various channeled entities who’ve spoken through mediums.

This is obviously a taboo subject, even for some spiritually conscious people, and some people would never open up to the idea that there are entities on higher planes of reality who we can connect with and receive advice, guidance and descriptions of the higher realms from.

Even if I don’t seem credible to other conscious people who don’t think the same way, I do believe there are entities in other states of consciousness who we can communicate with.

I think we should use discernment with any spiritual material we read, especially channeled messages, but I think there’s something genuine about channeling and we might benefit from opening up to it and considering that it could be real.

The opinion’s being passed around right now that negative extraterrestrials or astral entities like to pose as positive ones and use channelings to trap us in a ‘false matrix’ of light.

Some people claim that nearly every channeled entity is a negative astral being who wants to usurp our energy with false promises of a glorious, utopian ‘new earth’, and to be honest, I don’t know if it’s as widespread of a problem as it’s made out to be.

I do think we’re spiritually evolving and we’ll eventually exist in a higher state of consciousness, and I don’t think the idea of a ‘new earth’ is a trap. I definitely think the issue of negative astral beings posing as positive ones is real, but I don’t think it’s as severe as others do.

There are a few channeled sources that resonate with me, like Gloria Wendroff’s ‘Heavenletters’ or Hilarion through Marlene Swetlishoff. I do think these entities exist and I think they’re genuine in their intent to help us raise our vibration and spiritually evolve by communicating with us.

Credit: Stickersvanmiranda.nl

I’m not saying you have to believe the things I do, and the last thing I want to do is push my point of view onto anyone.

I can only state my beliefs and hope that they’re respected by other conscious people, just as I’d respect another conscious person’s beliefs, even if they aren’t my own.

The point I want to make is that I don’t think Ra through Carla Rueckert is a negative, deceitful entity who wants to fool us. It’s my personal choice to believe these messages are genuine and were delivered for a pure purpose, and again, you can feel free to believe whatever you want.

You can believe channeling is pure nonsense if you want – it won’t bother me. You can believe Ra, Hilarion or any other popular channeled entity are astral spooks who want to fool us and usurp our energy if you want.

At the end of the day, I think we need to be secure in our observations on reality while letting others be secure in theirs. If we can’t accept each other for our unique perspectives, then we obviously aren’t ready to evolve.

With this said, let’s review what Ra has told us about first density. We might review second density in our next report, but we’ll focus on the first for now.

Ra describes how first density elementals were created.

Questioner: “The original, the first entities on this planet— what was their origin? Where were they before they were on this planet?

Credit: Anime-wallpapers.com

Ra: “I am Ra. The first entities upon this planet were water, fire, air and earth.

Questioner: “Could you tell me about this first density of planetary entities?

Ra: “I am Ra. Each step recapitulates intelligent infinity in its discovery of awareness. In a planetary environment all begins in what you would call chaos, energy undirected and random in its infinity. Slowly, in your terms of understanding, there forms a focus of self-awareness. Thus the Logos moves.

“Light comes to form the darkness, according to the co-Creator’s patterns and vibratory rhythms, so constructing a certain type of experience. This begins with first density which is the density of consciousness, the mineral and water life upon the planet learning from fire and wind the awareness of being. This is the first density.” (1)

We’re also told how first density elementals progress to second density.

Questioner: “Does this first density then progress to greater awareness?

Ra: “The spiraling energy, which is the characteristic of what you call ‘light,’ moves in straight line spiral thus giving spirals an inevitable vector upwards to a more comprehensive beingness with regards to intelligent infinity.

“Thus, first dimensional beingness strives towards the second-density lessons of a type of awareness which includes growth rather than dissolution or random change.” (2)

Ra is then asked about the relevance of vortexes or ‘energy centers’ to the first density (and beyond).

Questioner: When the first density is formed, the— I am going to make a statement of my understanding and if you will correct me, I will… I intuitively see the first density being formed by an energy center that is a vortex.

“This vortex then causes these spinning motions that I have mentioned before of the light, vibration which is light, which then starts to condense into the materials of the first density. Is this correct?

Ra: “I am Ra. This is correct as far as your reasoning has taken you. However, it is well to point out that the Logos has the plan of all the densities of the octave in potential completion before entering the space/time continuum in first density. Thus the energy centers exist before they are manifest.” (3)

Credit: Wallpaperslot.com

The first density wasn’t manifested by itself – every density in our current octave was designed by Logos before they were manifested. Thus, the first density didn’t appear alone, and it was accompanied by all the other densities in this octave.

I’d imagine our octave is comprised of the first through eighth densities, but I couldn’t say for sure. Writing about Ra’s material doesn’t make me an expert on it, and like anyone else who reads it, I’m feeling my way around it and interpreting it the best I can.

Ra seems to be saying here that first density was designed and manifested in conjunction with every other density (third, fourth, fifth, etc.), and I’m sure this made the evolutionary process a lot easier for first density elementals who were ready to take their next step (i.e. evolve into second density).

Ra then does their best to tell us how long the first and second density cycles lasted on our planet.

Questioner: “Could you give me an idea of the length of the first and second density that occurred for this planet?

Ra: “I am Ra. There is no method of estimation of the time/space before timelessness gave way in your first density.

“To the beginnings of your time, the measurement would be vast and yet this vastness is meaningless. Upon the entry into the constructed space/time your first density spanned a bridge of space/time and time/space of perhaps two billion of your years.

“Second density is more easily estimated and represents your longest density in terms of the span of space/time.

“We may estimate that time as approximately 4.6 billion years. These approximations are exceedingly rough due to the somewhat uneven development which is characteristic of creations which are built upon the foundation stone of free will.” (4)

I think Ra is saying that these time measurements are hard to give because, for the most part, we chose how long we wanted to experience first and second density and those choices were part of our sacred, inalienable freewill.

Thus, various individuals and collectives experienced these densities for as long as they needed before collective evolution took place, and the only thing that confuses me about this entire query is that there are still first and second density entities here on earth.

Credit: Natuerblog.blogspot.com

There’s obviously still dirt, wind, fire, etc., and those consciousness complexes are still incarnate in first/second density, as are animals. I might be missing something, but it seems impossible to determine how long first and second density lasted(past tense) when they’re still going on.

Maybe the question had more to do with how much ‘time’ our collective spent in the first and second densities before moving on, which would make a lot more sense.

From my perspective, however, the first and second densities are still happening, and thus, giving a timeframe for how long they lasted wouldn’t make much sense.

In our final quote, we’re told how the first density elements of wind and fire shaped (and taught) the elements of earth and water.

Questioner: “Could you tell me how, in first density, wind and fire teach earth and water?

Ra: “I am Ra. You may see the air and fire of that which is chaos as literally illuminating and forming the formless, for earth and water were, in the timeless state, unformed.

“As the active principles of fire and air blow and burn incandescently about that which nurtures that which is to come, the water learns to become sea, lake, and river offering the opportunity for viable life. The earth learns to be shaped, thus offering the opportunity for viable life.” (5)

Self teaches Self, in every lower and higher state of consciousness, and in the case of first density, wind and fire taught earth and water by literally shaping them and providing them with the necessary conditions to eventually create life.

Similarly, humans could learn a thing or two from animals (and vice versa), and it goes without saying that we could learn a thing or two from the entities who exist in higher densities than us, such as Ra.

We don’t want to learn anything from those negative astral entities I mentioned earlier, and while I don’t necessarily think they’ve infiltrated channeled messages to the extent some people think they have, I know they exist and they can negatively influence us if we let them.

They come to us through our thoughts and emotions, which is why staying spiritually aligned is so important and beneficial. Beyond them, however, there are genuine higher-dimensional entities and collective consciousness complexes who can assist us if we open up to their advice and guidance.

Feel free to take this opinion or leave it, because that’s what it is – my opinion. You don’t have to take it as reality or some form of gospel, but it’s how I feel after being exposed to a plethora of channeled messages on the internet, some of which are decently genuine, and others, hard to take seriously.

If we can consider things we might’ve once shrugged off or laughed away, we might learn a thing or two from entities in higher realms who want to help us understand that we’re beings of pure, spiritual energy who have the potential to raise our consciousness and spiritually evolve.

Just as the earth and water learned from the air and fire, we can learn from those guides if we’re willing to be a little open. We don’t want to be too open because of those dastardly astral entities, but this is no reason not to open our minds and hearts a little. We might learn something valuable if we do!

Credit: Psychedelicjunction.com

Footnotes:

1. The Law of One (lawofone.info): “First Density” at – http://tinyurl.com/phoh4uy
  2. Loc. cit.
  3. Loc. cit.
  4. Loc. cit.
  5. Loc. cit.

Photos: No copyright infringement intended.

Share freely.

I’m a twenty-one year old writer, blogger, musician and channel for the creative expression of the inner universe, and I created The Culture of Awareness daily news site.

The Culture of Awareness features daily spiritual and alternative news, articles I’ve written, and more. Its purpose is to awaken and uplift by providing material about the fall of the planetary elite and a new paradigm of unity and spirituality.

I’ve contributed to a few different spiritual websites including The Master Shift, Waking Times, Golden Age of Gaia, Wake Up World and Expanded Consciousness. I can also be found on Facebook (Wes Annac and The Culture of Awareness) andTwitter, and I write a paid weekly newsletter that you can subscribe to for $11.11 a month here.

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/31/2015 1:10:10 AM

Message from Montague Keen 3-29-15…

montague_keen_veronica72Message from Montague on Sunday 29 March 2015

It was never my intention when I passed to the world of spirit to become the one who opens your minds to your true history. By doing so together, we can rescue your planet from those among you who are determined to destroy humanity and take over the planet for themselves. They have shown their hand many times, but you failed to understand what was actually happening. You have only to read ALEKSANDER SOLZHENITSYN’s first hand account of the atrocities that openly took place in the 1900s, during the lifetime of many of you. It is always hidden in plain sight. This goes to show that it is happening every day and you are blind to it. By choosing to be blind to it, you become an accomplice. That is a serious matter.

Veronica and I are not the only ones who are trying to open your eyes. There are many who have researched and found the truth. They share it with you. To deal with THIS GREAT DECEPTION, one has to go back to ancient Ireland, when Rome and others began its take over.

From the writings of CONOR MAC DARI:

”The Hierarchy at Rome knew that the Irish Church of IESA CRIOST (Jesus Christ) had established Christianity or Sun Worship on the Western Continent.

The systematic suppression of facts, which is almost beyond belief, of the history of the Irish achievements, is almost shamefaced and barefaced, carried on by agencies already mentioned. It is the plainest fact that Ireand’s history has been written by her enemies.

The policy of destruction, suppression, and alteration which was pursued in Ireland by Rome, she also put into execution on this Western Continent. In Mexico, as elsewhere, anything that was found resembling Christianity was destroyed, if it was possible to do so. The Roman Priests destroyed all the books they could find, and those they preserved, they altered. They deleted whole chapters from the writings of the native historians who wrote the history of Mexico.

When we consider that the Irish were the “PHOENICIANS” AND ALSO AS WE HAVE BEEN SHOWN, THAT THE “HEBREWS” were the Priestly Cult among the Irish Race, it makes very plain the identity of “These Peoples” as ONE and the SAME. Investigators have noted the relationship between the “Hebrews” and the “Phoenicians”, attributing it to the spread of Hebrew culture and influence among the latter. This seems to be as far as they have been able to go toward enlightening us. They have left us to infer that this connection was due to TWO PEOPLES occupying two adjoining sections of country, the Hebrews occupying the interior pastoral country and the Phoenicians the sea-coast. Those investigators seem to have drawn their inferences accordingly. The “Phoenicians” and the “Hebrews” were one and the same race, as much so as two brothers living in the same household or father and son in the same family.

These are but TRICK names for the Irish Race; Ireland was their seat, capital, and home country, not the eastern coast of the Mediterranean or Syria.

THIS EXPOSES A MAJOR DECEPTION OF HISTORY AND SURELY WILL HELP TO GIVE A CLEARER PERSPECTIVE OF THE PAST AND A QUICKENED REALISITION OF THE FRAUD WHICH HAS BEEN IMPOSED UPON US.

THIS DECEPTION HAS CAUSED CONFUSION AMONG SCHOLARS AND INVESTIGATORS. BUT THE IDENTITY OF THOSE “THREE RACES” AS BEING ONE IS A FACT GIVEN OUT IN THESE PAGES FOR THE FIRST TIME, WITH THE POSITIVE ASSURANCE OF TRUTH.

The disclosures made here will be of aid to future investigators and philologists in tracing and accounting for the changes which have been made in the three alphabets, said to have belonged respectively to the IRISH, HEBREWS and Phoenicians. They are but variations of the ONE.

The Irish were the inspired authors of Christianity which is plainly evident from what has been unfolded herein, and their rites are still observed in the disguised Christian Sun Worship of the present day. It all goes to show that there has been a deception practiced on the Christian people of the world, a terrible and cruel deception. The reason for this is no longer a secret.

And in honour of HIM, for his glorification and worship, they built those great and magnificent Pyramids, Towers, Ibelisks, Sphinx, and Temples. In brief, their works and ideals can be recognised everywhere, from the rock-walled temple ruins of the Angkor Wat in distant Cambodia to Siam, from Ellora and the Cave Temple of Elephanta in India to the islands of the Pacific, from Ireland to Egypt from Syria to Peru, Yucatan and Mexico. The character of their works cannot be mistaken.

The facts are so clear that they cannot be mistaken or set aside; they are convincing and positive proofs; they proclaim to the world that both the religious institutions and civilisation which existed on this Western Continent for thousands of years were brought here by the priests of the ancient Irish Sun Worship and religion of IESA CHRIOST, THE SUN GOD”.

It has never been more important to know and understand the truth. Massive changes are occuring and you need to protect yourselves and your planet. It is a clear win or lose situation. Together, you can win so easily. Do not make it hard for yourselves. We in spirit have been planning your awakening for some time. We needed key people like Veronica to be in place to serve as intermediaries. When you fully understand what has been done to deceive you in order to take control, the whole picture will become absolutely clear and you will happily take the necessary steps to take back control of what is rightfully yours. You will save Planet Earth for future generations to enjoy in peace and love.

Please continue to send love and light to London and all the ley lines, to enable them to release their wonderful energy for the benefit of mankind. My love and gratitude go to all who assist in this work. It is more valuable than you realise. Please also send love and light to those who have missions to carry out in order to rescue humanity from destruction. Together, you are the 99%. You can do it. They cannot succeed without your assistance. It is time to say NO.

Do try to take some time for you. You need to rest. Give yourself a break; you need it. The attacks are exhausting. Soon, my dear, they will be a thing of the past.

My love is yours forever. Your adoring, Monty.

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/31/2015 1:18:06 AM

Farewell, Reincarnation – It’s Been a Blast

sierra-robertsOne of the best things about Ascension is rarely discussed amongst lightworkers. We won’t be re-incarnating on third-dimensional Earth any more. Yippee!

We have been re-incarnating on the Earth plane for millennia for our spiritual evolution. Also, lightworkers have been working undercover for much of that time to help humanity ascend. It has been a wild ride, and we now limp wearily to the finish-line.

My own re-incarnation cycle on Earth has been on the long side: one thousand lifetimes in total. I trained as a past life regression therapist and ‘re-experienced’ several of those lives.

My first life on Earth was in a cave, 25,000 years ago. When I re-experienced that life, I felt the horror of realizing I was only starting my long Earth sojourn to serve humanity. I still had awareness of my multi-dimensional self. The centuries looming ahead of me seemed endless.

Also my husband and daughter were spiritually asleep, so I was the only one ‘awake’. I felt terribly lonely, a feeling I have struggled with from that moment right up to the present time.

Other lifetimes I re-experienced included being a female mystic in Scandinavia…several lifetimes as a Native American Indian…and a monk in Japan. My most recent lifetime was as a British spy working in occupied France during World War II.

Could I be making this up? How do you explain my obsession with World War II resistance workers since I was a small child?

My mother had an extensive library of books from the ’50s. I compulsively read the war books from a very young age. In truth, I mourned for the war; I missed it. It was an adrenaline-filled time that has made ordinary life seem mundane ever since.

Oh, and let’s not forget my shark phobia. It took years of therapy for me to look at a picture of a shark without screaming. Apparently I was shark fodder in at least two lifetimes. I was terrified of sharks during childhood, yet I had never seen one.

I am pretty sure I was burned at the stake as a witch – the fate of many lightworkers during that era. Joan of Arc was my child-hood heroine. And my birth name is Lorraine, the region in France near where she grew up.

All of this has made me the person I am today – so rich for the multitude of experiences I’ve been through on the Earth plane. But it is over. Re-incarnating is not necessary anymore. Besides, one thousand lifetimes in the third dimension is enough for any multi-dimensional being.

I worked as a past-life regressionist for 18 months, regressing around 150 people during that short, intense period. One day Spirit said, ‘Enough. You are done. There is no need for past life work anymore. It is too late. That door is now shut.’

As you can imagine, my clients were not amused. I had developed a reputation for being accurate as a regressionist so people were recommending me to their friends. But I knew Spirit was right: if people had not dealt with their past life issues by that stage, there was little I could do to help them. So I quit.

Since then I’ve been regularly getting an image of the dissolution of the third dimension/reincarnation as being like the folding up of a map. It was a useful blueprint for the spiritual growth of billions of souls for millions of years. But I see myself neatly folding up the map, tucking it under my arm, and moving on…

…to my next inter-galactic adventure. Do join me!

www.ascensionthoughts.blogspot.co.nz

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!