Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
4/1/2015 1:16:09 AM

Sheldan Nidle Update 3-31-15…

paoweb_globegrid104Suggestion: read with Higher Discernment turned “on”.

“We come with some news regarding the progress being made to set up a schedule for delivery of your prosperity funds…. These are now being examined by a number of the ancient families with regard to how these massive payments are to be handled by the myriad of banks involved in the ever-growing delivery networks. Many governments are as well involved… security of these funds is one of the main reasons for the delays of the last few years…

“These delays have been addressed and a new system put into place temporarily. This system is to be used to test the viability of a newer one. Swift codes, or “Society for Interbank Financial Telecommunication” codes, are to be replaced by a new system, which is currently in development. That system is related to the new Chinese AIIB (Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank), the new BRICS bank plus a slew of banks in Europe, Asia, Oceania and the Americas.

“The current times are indeed a blessing. Our associates are working to use a number of critical assets to push the dark cabal from power. All of this is being done with Love and use of the heart! The dark has long disregarded our efforts. Only recently have they seen how our pattern of gold and legal precedents is to drive them from power. This has caused some degrees of panic among them.”

12 Oc, 8 Mac, 11 Ik

Selamat Balik! We come with some news regarding the progress being made to set up a schedule for delivery of your prosperity funds. Much is dependent on two major decisions. These are now being examined by a number of the ancient families with regard to how these massive payments are to be handled by the myriad of banks involved in the ever-growing delivery networks. Many governments are as well involved in the transfers of these monies to you. Here, it is important to note, that security of these funds is one of the main reasons for the delays of the last few years. It is very difficult to arrange such a system if the main agencies that are a key to this process are dead set against such a massive exchange of funds. These delays have been addressed and a new system put into place temporarily. This system is to be used to test the viability of a newer one. Swift codes, or “Society for Interbank Financial Telecommunication” codes, are to be replaced by a new system, which is currently in development. That system is related to the new Chinese AIIB (Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank), the new BRICS bank plus a slew of banks in Europe, Asia, Oceania and the Americas.

In short, a new system is coming online to create the conditions for global prosperity. This process requires some key testing and requires the concepts for currency reform to be widely adapted. Because of this, we are in a transitional mode where governments can get ready to reset the current system and create a new one. Thus, certain currencies are to be the “prime weight” for this reset. Until this is fully online, the reset is stalled. It is unfortunate that certain disagreements are temporarily stalling this new system. Certain key forces are presently using their resources to move these difficulties forward. Nevertheless, it is to take but a short time in your history to resolve these matters successfully. We know this by what we are exposed to daily. Our liaisons are working diligently with a number of organizations, which deeply wish to set up this new system. We intend to use our influence to push through agreements that were first proposed last year but were never fully acted upon.

As this process goes forward, we can see that a number of key individuals are more than willing to make it successful. This growing enthusiasm is being reflected in the prosperity funding. Count Saint Germain and Quan Yin wish that these funds be disbursed to you as rapidly as possible. Our wishes mirror these nobel desires. Yet, we know just how vile the dark cabal truly is. Hence, we are moving slowly, but nevertheless surely. These fundings in the US are tied to NESARA. We realize this and are working on a complex negotiation to permit these funds to finish their release properly. The present cabal-oriented regimes in power are using all their guile to slow this down. We see our purpose as somehow using our abilities to speed this process up. Currently, we are watching the dark succeed in this slow down. Our intention is to counter this and allow you to be able to use your blessings to help humanity. Much remains to be done. There is a natural flow to this that we are tapping into, and we intend to use this to quicken the pace and permit this new reality to manifest.

Long ago in Atlantis, you were still fully conscious Beings. Daily, you used your abilities to pressure the dark and return this realm to the ways of lost Lemuria. This eventually led to your ancestors being noticed by the Atlantean elite. This heinous elite worked with their dark advisors to forge a heinous scheme, which led to your fall into limited consciousness. Heaven is now determined to reverse this dark deed and return you to full consciousness. We are here as heralds of this great change. So far, we have prevented major attempts by the dark to complete its evil plans for you. Our task is to see that those who desire the greatest good for you are indeed triumphant. Heaven has canceled the whole dark scenario. The current sources of power on your world are now mostly dark; nevertheless, the tides are changing. We are pleased with what is happening and fully intend to continue our procedure of forging such change until the dark is a mere footnote in your histories. We as well fully intend to carry out a mass landing in due time. You need a special time to interact with your mentors.

Namaste, We are your Ascended Masters! The current times are indeed a blessing. Our associates are working to use a number of critical assets to push the dark cabal from power. All of this is being done with Love and use of the heart! The dark has long disregarded our efforts. Only recently have they seen how our pattern of gold and legal precedents is to drive them from power. This has caused some degrees of panic among them. Their strategies to force some type of a global Marshall law in response to our efforts has failed. We are at a point where all of us have not been since the end times of dark Atlantis. We know that this time the results are to be different! We are, dear Ones, to give you your freedom back. When you move into full consciousness, our task grows more complex. We are required by Heaven to be your divine supervisors. We are to offer special council and give options about how to complete your sacred tasks. Together, we are to forge a new star nation and a wondrous fate!

The most important point is to realize who you are. Go deep within yourself and discover by meditation how you truly “tick.” Use this daily exercise to understand in full measure who you are. Learn to consult this Inner Self. Consciousness is something that you can manifest. It is like a spiritual garden. By using a great amount of tending, your inner realm starts to emerge. It is something unique. It is a gentle source for many marvelous things. As you show your care daily, great wisdom begins to form. At first, it is just simple sayings. Then it becomes more intense and answers to your questions come out during your daily conversations. Soon, you can look forward to every session. Your inner wisdom starts to give you ways to look at your life and your daily routines. You become calmer and better able to handle any difficult situation. This growing wisdom becomes something that you use to plan your life!

As you become more conscious, you learn how your now more integrated self can wonderfully plan and execute your life. You start to see things, which you previously ignored. You see clearly how your life flows and how you can discover what things are more applicable to any given situation. You are able to be calmer and to increase your friendliness in general. You begin to attract things or events that you wished to happen. You begin to develop a field around you that seems to benefit you. What once seemed so difficult now becomes much easier to manifest. Your times of joy naturally increase. Indeed, your whole demeanor with others seems to change. Life becomes a more wondrous experience. More and more of you are benefitting from the joys of meditation mixed with prayer. Learn to be gracious. Many benefits accrue from this. We Masters have learned from this and taught it to others. Be ever gracious!

Today, we carried on with our messages. These are to inform, and to set energy for this realm. The dark cabal’s authority in this realm is coming to a conclusion. It is approaching the time of grand celebration and our formal arrival on your beautiful shores! Know, dear Ones, that the countless Supply and never-ending Prosperity of Heaven are indeed yours! So Be It! Selamat Gajun! Selamat Ja! (Sirian for Be One! and Be in Joy!)

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/1/2015 1:45:57 AM

Our God-Self via Ute Posegga-Rudel: While You Think Me You Move Away from Me

My Beloveds,Unity Campaigncolor

It is not possible to live without Me because I Am your very Source That Is the Foundation of your life and the Foundation of everything else.

But what a phenomenon it is that you are not aware of Me, that you easily forget Me, that you feel separate from Me!

And what a phenomenon that even when you think of Me and talk about Me, that you still feel alienated from Me? How could you, as I Am your very Substance? Is this not a mystery? An error, a fault of creation?

Why are you not aware of Me and One with Me as Divine Consciousness, day and night, As I Am? And do you know Who I Am? I say: KNOW Who I Am?

No, you do not know because I am not your knowable object. I can never be known by the knowing mind. You cannot think Me. You cannot imagine Me. And yet I Am. Independent of all your talking and thinking and imagining.

This is the True and Real Mystery.

Talking about Me, if I Am not authentically felt, As I Am, is sheer nonsense, because such small talk can never contain me, can never transmit the Profundity of Ecstatic Love-Bliss-Happiness That I Am. As Such I Am the Foundation of this world and all worlds, of all existence and all the cosmic mind and domain and all beings.

You, identified as a separate and heavily limited body-mind, tend to address Me and to describe Me as an Abstract and Faint Entity, as if you are almost equal to Me, a kind of ‘buddy’ to you. But in Truth it is absurd , because how can a modification of Me, presuming to be separate from Me, be equal to Me. Whereas all what you appear to be inheres in Me.

Therefore, to truly ‘know’ My Divine Greatness you cannot just talk about Me, you can only more and more profoundly heart-feel Me, and in due course Realize Me as your own Eternal and True Nature.

You must become Me by surrendering your total body-mind, step by step to Me. If this surrender would happen instantaneously in a moment you would explode and burn off in My Consuming Fire of transformation.

I Am the Very Divine Fire, Beloveds, the all-consuming Fire of all those who would participate with Me, in My Infinite Divine Realm of Conscious Light.

Because I Am the underlying Power of all Worlds and Things and Beings, while Be-ing simultaneously all of them, you must unite with Me slowly to not to burn but increasingly adapt to My heat until you become One with Me in Ecstasy, your whole body-mind transcended and given into My Radiant Divine Consciousness.

You see, I Am not an idea or nice and even inspiring thought, Beloveds. To Become Real with Me, is a tangible and profound process, in which your total body-mind is being transformed and more and more surrendered to My Conscious Light until it vanishes in It. How could it be otherwise?

Do you not desire to Become Who you truly Are? Utter and unthinkable Freedom from all conditional suffering! The wonder is that I Am you, whereas you are not Me, you, as a separate and individual body-mind, empty of My Radiance. As such you perceive Me as an other. But I Am your subjective Source-Condition, Entirely Divine, Not-Two, Radiant, Eternal.

How could you consent to be entirely Mine other than by being profoundly in Love with Me! Only deepest Heart- Love of Me opens a Radiant Door in which the Vision arises to embrace Me, to let Me transform you to Me what is otherwise separate and solely an idea of identity, you call ‘I’.

Your True I Am is Me. But not as a body-mind, or a pale thought or lifeless feeling, a silence perhaps, and conditional peace. An empty space. That empty space that many think is true ‘I Am’, is in fact another form of separate identity.

What I Am is not just a silent dark space in a kind of vacuum that seems to lack awareness of a separate body-mind. A bardo, before your attention falls back into the experience of something that you identify as ‘I’ in form, gross, subtle or even causal.

I Am That I Am Is Radiant Conscious Light, the Substance of everything that arises in Me. My Prior Silence is Absolut and Supreme Radiance. It is all-powerful, all-pervading, all Love-Bliss-Happiness.

It is your True Identity, Infinite and Eternal, body-less, mind-less, form-less. All your other identities you are suffering, are solely fractions of What You Are.

So why this separation from Me, this neglection of Me? It is the most limiting identity with the program of your body-mind (gross, subtle and causal!), that you THINK you are and you consented with, the ‘I’ of confinement, you so powerfully hold on to and out of which you have constructed an artificial life.

A life you have accommodated to in a way that you even think you are happy, at best. Or that “it” could make you ‘happy': with ice cream, good-looking, chocolate, lovers and holidays and their substitutes.

Interesting enough, you need a lot and always recurring incidents with ice creams and chocolates, to keep you happy. While I Am Happiness Itself, always and naturally, and free of things to fill your emptiness of Me.

It depends on what you want to make of your life. Whether you want to play in the powerless quicksands of illusionary reality made up by the dreaming of your mind, or if you desire to awaken in the Radiant Real-ity of Truth of What I Am, That Is Your Home. It is All-Powerful-Love, Self-Existing, and not just mind´s love intention.

All you can think is not Me. You can think Me much and even more and more. And while you think Me, even with the slightest thought, you move away from Me.

I Am Independent of mind and thought and prior to it. I Am. Find Me by transcendence of self. This process is an ordeal to the separate body-mind, and not just a nice walk in the morning sun distracted by the phantasies of rainbow flowers.

But the Gift is to be Awake as Undying Happiness, Eternity, Truth, Bliss and Ultimate Divine Consciousness. I needed to tell you a bit of Who I Truly Am so that you might not choose to continue in the illusions of your dying mind. In Me there is no death. There is Only Eternal Being-ness, all Bliss-full and as such never Changing.

I Am! And which ‘I’ are you choosing? And when you are choosing Me, can you walk the way truly on your own? Can you transcend the body-mind, while still identified with it? How would the mind transcend itself?

You become what you meditate on. How do you meditate on Me? How do you know for real, that you do not meditate on your own mind, even the higher mind, ideas and presumptions, imagining it is Me?

If you are serious, I will reveal Myself to you. Ask, and doors will open.

I Am Your God-Self!

Message conveyed by Ute

“Our God-Self: While You Think Me You Move Away from Me,” channeled by Ute Posegga-Rudel, March 30, 2015, at http://radiantlyhappy.blogspot.com/2015/03/our-god-self-while-you-think-me-you.html

If you wish to read this message in its original form, please visit: Ute Posegga-Rudel Messages from the Realms of Light

Copyright© 2015. All rights reserved: Ute Posegga-Rudel, http://radiantlyhappy.blogspot.com Please post your comments on my blog so that I can be aware of them. Please share this message only together with this information and without changes, including the title. If you have questions, please contact me via transformation33@gmail.com. Thank you.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/1/2015 5:00:57 PM

Emmanuel Dagher: Energy Forecast April 2015 – The End of Contracts

Emmanuelpeaceofficial1

My beautiful friend,

It’s such a blessing for me to connect with you in this way. As always, on behalf of all humanity, thank you for choosing to be dedicated to your inner expansion and your journey to Divine remembrance.

It’s because of your willingness to align with your Truest Self that the consciousness of the world is rising so quickly.

If March felt like a ridiculously challenging time for you, you were not alone. Many people felt like they were being pushed to their breaking point, to the point where even all the spiritual tools they had learned seemed to have lost their magic.

Breaking Down for the Breakthrough

To our Spirit, nothing is ever broken. Nothing needs to be healed, because at the core of each of us, there resides only pristine wholeness and perfection.

When we speak of a breakdown, it actually refers to the dismantling effect that occurs in the experience of the mind, when it feels like it has reached a tipping point where even it knows change has to happen.

This tipping point can feel very uncomfortable at times, which is an indicator that some type of internal shift is happening.

The mind is not the biggest fan of change, because it has been conditioned to register change as something that will take it away from the identity it has created for itself.

There are those who understand how to embrace change. We may know them as people who constantly reinvent themselves to become an even greater version of who they were the day before.

How are these people able to embrace change so easily? We all know someone like this in our lives. Take a moment to reflect on this person. You may notice that they may be someone whom you’d consider to be more of a ‘free spirit.’

The reason these people are able to embrace change more easily, is because they ‘think’ more with their hearts than with their mind.

The Spirit is fueled and excited by change. It thrives on change. Those butterfly feelings that we feel inside when something ‘big’ is about to happen in our lives, is our Spirit dancing with excitement, letting us know that a great shift is about to happen.

However, the mind, you may have noticed, registers the butterfly feelings in the stomach as nerves or fear, because it simply is not understanding what’s happening.

So when that happens, just let your mind know that those feelings are a confirmation that your Spirit is getting ready to create a wonderful experience for you, and for that reason … it no longer has to be afraid anymore.

The energies that came in with March have been nudging us to go way beyond our comfort zone. If we weren’t aware that this was happening, we may have found ourselves feeling lost, confused, and at a point of experiencing some sort of emotional, mental, or physical breakdown.

Remember, a breakdown is just another term for ‘the dismantling of limiting patterns that no longer serve our highest and greatest good.’ It’s the experience of no longer being able to find comfort in those limiting patterns.

A breakdown can actually be one of the most spiritual experiences we can have, because it gives us time to reassess our lives and create a new reality for ourselves.

It’s what we allow ourselves to learn from the breakdown that shapes what the next chapter of our lives will look like.

What’s causing these breakdowns?

The Contracts Expire

A big reason why everything seemed so challenging in March, was because many of the old karmic, energetic, verbal, sensual, and even written contracts, oaths, and vows we have consciously and subconsciously made have expired.

Here are some things that might be showing up as result of the expiration of contracts:

We’re being called to release a marriage or romantic partner.
We’re being called to move.
We’re being called to let go of our current job, project, or other business ventures.
We’re ready to align with new friends and release others.
We’re not fully clear on our purpose.
We’re experiencing a loss of appetite.
We’re experiencing unexpected feelings of loss, sadness, and grief.
We’re feeling more emotional than usual.
We may have experienced the transition of a loved one.
We’re finding ourselves trying to please others in order to ‘keep’ them in our lives (a tendency we’d thought we had overcome, due to all the spiritual work we’ve done around that issue)
If you are someone who has experienced any of these things, you are most likely experiencing what’s known as a Divine Completion.

The Divine Completion

A Divine Completion is a sacred time in our lives that signifies profound closure. It is the end of an old chapter, and the beginning of a new one.

Divine Completion is not about getting rid of anything or anyone from our lives with force. It’s not about fixing anything.

It’s actually about understanding that we have come to a point in our lives where certain contracts, vows, and obligations we’ve had with certain people, places, experiences, and ourselves, have been fulfilled.

A Divine Completion means that we have chosen to not run away or avoid something that felt uncomfortable or scary to us, but rather that we have faced whatever challenges needed to be faced full-on. We have learned our lessons, and are no longer in need of recreating that experience in our lives.

Divine Completion can even occur among Soul family members, and Soul mates. These seem to be the hardest for most, especially because we can remember feeling so connected to these beautiful Spirits at one point.

When a completion happens on a Soul level, a compassionate love still remains. If anything less than compassion still remains, completion has not yet fully been achieved.

If you are someone who is experiencing a Divine Completion at this time, know that I am fully holding the space for your integration process to be smooth, gentle, and rewarding.

The amazing thing is that times like this really help us put everything into perspective, and allow us to appreciate the daily blessings in our lives.

Also, once a completion happens and the integration has been made, a fresh new day greets us with its sweet embrace, opening us up to miraculous new possibilities.

The month of April will bring a much lighter and more joyful energy, where these new possibilities can flourish.

As always, I’m profoundly grateful for you, and I look forward to connecting with you here again soon.

Till next time,

Emmanuel

“Energy Forecast April 2015 – The End of Contracts,” by Emmanuel Dagher, March 31, 2015, at http://www.emmanueldagher.com/energy-forecast

Source Link: Emmanuel Dagher: Energy Forecast

©2009-2015 Emmanuel Dagher All Rights Reserved www.emmanueldagher.com You are absolutely welcome to share and distribute these forecasts with others as you feel guided. Please make sure to keep the integrity of this article by including the author & source website link.

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/1/2015 5:13:42 PM

Golden Gaia News Roundup: April 1, 2015

news roundupYippee yahooey, a new month: April, my birthday month! Spring is always exciting for me: Weather gets warmer… bringing flowers and trees bursting forth with buds gearing to bloom in a few weeks; bringing more birds, squirrels and others peeking their heads up scouting the new season; turning the corner toward the long pleasant days of summer!

Politics & Military: War “strategy” is non-sensical since war never ends.

“President Obama and Senator John McCain, who have clashed on almost every conceivable issue, do agree on one thing: the Pentagon needs more money.” Spending more money …”for what?” I ask. I believe if we redirect our spending and values, then our life and planet would be so much better off.

Of course, I’m no government, military or financial expert; however, I would bet that many of us, worldwide, want much less –or no– war. And yet, our governments continue feeding the war-machine… claiming it’s for our own safety. I sure do not believe that. Do you? To be clear: I’m not against military, government and finance. But I am against those three being used to hurt humanity, such as in the forms of war, secret tyrannical governments, and debt slavery.

This story relates that Obama wants to add $35 bil to our Pentagon budget for 2016, while Senator McCain wants to add $17 bil on top of that. Craziness, in my opinion. Well, maybe if we used that money to feed the hungry; clothe and house the homeless; bring food, water, and electricity to 3rd world villages; create programs that teach self-worth and life skills; devise programs to heal addiction and ego-centricism, then …I might be convinced that we could use this extra $52 billion. Wait… $52 billion extra, and our world is still upside down. Is it me, or does something really smell fishy around here?

“What will this new avalanche of cash be used for? A major ground war in Iraq? Bombing the Assad regime in Syria? A permanent troop presence in Afghanistan? More likely, the bulk of the funds will be wielded simply to take pressure off the Pentagon’s base budget so it can continue to pay for staggeringly expensive projects like the F-35 combat aircraft and a new generation of ballistic missile submarines.”

“Does the U.S. military have a strategy worthy of the name? As President Dwight D. Eisenhower put it in his farewell address in 1961, defense requires a ‘balance between cost and hoped for advantage’ and ‘between the clearly necessary and the comfortably desirable.’ Eisenhower conveniently omitted a third category: things that shouldn’t have been done in the first place — on his watch, for instance, the CIA’s coups in Iran and Guatemala that overthrew democratic governments or, in our century, the Bush administration’s invasion and occupation of Iraq. But Eisenhower’s underlying point holds. Strategy involves making choices. Bottom line: current U.S. strategy fails this test abysmally.”

It’s crucial that we continue to highlight on what our governments are valuing and in turn spending money, in order to continue to build awareness. Without knowing this information, then we remain unaware peeps sitting back quietly pretending everything’s okay.

Do I know “how” to fix our broken system? Not exactly, but I do know we must continue to bring to Light all that is out of balance. As I mentioned in yesterday’s post, it’s up to us to become “masters” of this planet, by “doing.” Without physically and actively contributing our time, energy, efforts, and expertise, then nothing will change. Can I help you get started? Email me …let’s create together: Unity Consciousness since December 22, 2012. By definition, we must collaborate in order to succeed. It’s time to reach out and help one another. War is not the answer.

America is Still Fighting the Cold War: Why Its Military “Strategy” is Hopeless by William Hartung & TomDispatch.com. Salon.

Law & Ethics: “Where, oh where, did our integrity go. Oh where oh where, can it be?”

Did I mention we’re going to keep highlighting a lack of integrity, in order to help us awaken and stay atop noteworthy pieces around our world? On we march… thanks to Nora for the story!

“A truly stunning debasement of the U.S. justice system just occurred …all in order to protect an extremist neocon front group from scrutiny and accountability.”

“Ouch” is what I must say. While this is most interesting, it certainly does not feel good witnessing such legal judgments being made pertaining our government. It turns out the following group has been saved from being held accountable to the rule of the law. Furthermore, judgment was deemed with the active lawyers in the case being kept in the dark. This sure does not sound like justice nor transparency to me. How about you?

“That was based on the claim …that subjecting them to litigation for their actions would risk disclosure of vital ‘state secrets.’ The court’s ruling was based on assertions made through completely secret proceedings between the court and the U.S. government.” Wow …just wow.

In May 2013, Greek billionaire Victor Restis took on United Against Nuclear Iran (UANI) in a defamation of character lawsuit. Nothing out of the ordinary there; however, the US government, previously uninvolved, formally stepped in protecting UANI by dismissing the case citing that hearing it would go against “national security,” which is the out of the ordinary part.

Not sure about you, but I’m so over this “national security” thing. And “top secret” is another tactic our government uses to keep us in the dark –totally not cool. We have a right to know what’s happening. It’s our lives, our money, our government (well, it SHOULD be our government) …we have a right to be fully informed.

If our government was in the black, was not overridden with scandalous lawsuits, was not saying one thing and doing another, was not robbing Peter to pay Paul …then we would be very understanding about top secret stuff. Then we would trust they had our backs, right? However, given their track record, and the current state of affairs in basically all areas of life, then I’d say they have no leg to stand on.

We are not unreasonable people. Rather it’s our secretive and hypocritical politicians who are. We request change, and they want status quo. We request transparency, and they want meetings of which we are not invited –nor do we get a copy of the “minutes.” We request reform, and they want centuries-old traditions, like parliament wearing white wigs.

Most of us blatantly want our world to change, for the better, and yet, it seems to fall on deaf ears. I definitely understand how people become discouraged and simply give up, believing the system will not change. I get it.

Yet, I cannot reside there. At my core, I believe in change. I believe in the human spirit. I believe in my heart of hearts this insanity will change, and I can only do my part… healing and releasing my lower vibrations; role modeling compassion, flexibility, perseverance, and courage; and spreading awareness of our coming changes. Join me.

Court Accepts DoJ’s “State Secrets” Claim to Protect Shadowy NeoCons: A New Low by Glenn Greenwald. The Intercept.

I understand life becomes quite unbearable at times, and yet this too shall pass!
Global reform is not far ahead –hang in there, dear friend.

Across our beautiful world, We Are All One.

Gavin

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/1/2015 5:18:55 PM

Cobra Update 3-31-15… “The Alliance Fleet”

portal2012_logo_vertical122There are a tonne of great intels here, and surely make for a grand reading experience. Amazing. I got so many highlights, that it takes up almost a whole page.

I do appreciate every update Cobra posts, as he presents information that is from an alternative view to others (GoodETxSG, anyone?). I look at this as viewing layers of the Galactic structure, each presenter having their own particular set of eyes, and function.

Right after [the Archon invasion in 1996] 1996, the joint Draco-Reptilian fleet together with many factions of the Illuminati secret space program had almost total control of this Solar System… Draco forces tended to occupy the colonies in the outer Solar System, whereas the Illuminati focused more on the asteroid belt, Mars and the Moon.

On the Moon… near side was occupied mostly by positive races… Dracos, Reptilians and Illuminati had their bases mostly on the far side… LOC (Lunar Operations Command), which was the main stronghold of the Solar Warden program and now belongs to the Light forces, is located on the far side of the Moon.

…a resistance movement was organized in the Draco/Illuminati slave colony on planet X. This Resistance Movement made physical contact with the Pleiadians parked beyond the heliopause in the outer Kuiper belt and with Pleiadian backup it organized a mutiny on planet X in December 1999, kicked out the Illuminati, freed the planet…

In March 2001… the Central Civilization was able to intervene directly into the Solar System… positioned spherical midway stations the size of the Moon just outside the heliopause of this Solar System to stabilize the inflow of intense energies from the Galactic Central Sun… directing these energies into the Solar system harmoniously, many cataclysms, including those on Earth, were prevented. When the Illuminati detected the presence of these spheres, they freaked out and created the 9-11.

…in 2012, all negative secret space programs except those connected directly to the Chimera Group were cleared out.

Now the only problem outside Earth is a very small number of Chimera individuals and their minions which defend their Solar System strongholds… Because everybody on Earth has implants that block access to that intel, all intel about the Chimera is in the deepest shadow of collective unconsciousness, much deeper than SRA, MK Ultra, MILABs or SSP.

After the successful opening of the IS:IS portal on December 15th last year… the Central Civilization has positioned larger spherical midway stations… at the heliopause and repositioned many smaller… ones inside the Solar System.

After the successful removal of all physical strangelet and toplet bombs in late January this year, an operation for the final liberation of our Solar System (codenamed MOSS) has been initialized.

Planet Earth is still the focus of the proxy war between many extraterrestrial races… The general plan of the Light Forces to liberate our Solar System and rough outline of their fleet positions has been known for decades…

All ships of the Light forces inside of our Solar System are cloaked with a Tachyon membrane to avoid detection from the surface of the planet. Many of these ships follow similar orbit as main belt asteroids and Kuiper belt objects… surface astronomers mistake them for regular asteroids or Kuiper belt objects… These ships are… multidimensional biosatellites, an organic interaction of consciousness and intelligent Light matter.

The smaller ships belong to the Ashtar Command, the Jupiter Command and Pleiadian, Sirian, Andromedan, Arcturian and Resistance fleets. The larger spheric biosatellites belong to the Central Civilization… In some circles, this race is known as the Wingmakers:

Millions of years ago, the Central Civilization began to build interdimensional doorways throughout the Galaxy and create the Galactic network of Light… All those sovereign, spiritually mature races have created a confederate union which is called the Galactic Confederation (NOT Galactic Federation)… it is NOT a hive-mentality centralized federation, but a loose, constructive confederate union of sovereign, mature races…

There is a special division of the Galactic Confederation which is called the Ashtar Command. The purpose of the Ashtar Command is the liberation of this planet… Many people were mind-programmed against the Ashar Command after 1996. Since then, most of the channelers were mind-programed also… and they are now mainly receiving deceptive messages… instead.

The key here is to search for the Light. If you seek contact with the Light forces, you will find it… choose your focus wisely.

As we are now in the Breakthrough phase, the purpose of the Alliance (another word for the allied Light forces) is to continue with the final offensive to completely liberate Sector 3. Sector 3 is the deep intel codename for the Solar System… The Alliance extraterrestrial forces are the master force behind the BRICS/Eastern Alliance on the surface of this planet.

After the completion of MOSS (Multidimensional Operations Solar System) and subsequent Sublunar Operations, the Event will follow.

A lot of intel about the situation in our Solar System will be released through my blog and other intel sources in the near future as the liberation operations continue…

————————————————————

The Alliance Fleet

Since the Archon invasion in 1996, there is an intense war going on in this Solar System.

Right after 1996, the joint Draco-Reptilian fleet together with many factions of the Illuminati secret space program had almost total control of this Solar System. Many humans were forced to work for them as slaves, mining the asteroids. Draco forces tended to occupy the colonies in the outer Solar System, whereas the Illuminati focused more on the asteroid belt, Mars and the Moon.

On the Moon, there was the traditional divide between the near side and the far side. The near side was occupied mostly by positive races, with the main exception of the Archimedes base, destroyed earlier in 1977, which belonged to the Solar Warden program. Dracos, Reptilians and Illuminati had their bases mostly on the far side. The reason for this is that they wanted to hide their activity from the prying eyes of the surface humanity, but at the same time they did not have advanced cloaking technology the Light forces have. For the same reason they have painted their secret spacecraft in black color to lower their albedo (reflectivity) in order to avoid detection by professional and amateur astronomers on the surface. Also, they had to adjust flight trajectories to minimize the risk of detection.

LOC (Lunar Operations Command), which was the main stronghold of the Solar Warden program and now belongs to the Light forces, is located on the far side of the Moon.

It is interesting to see that some deep intel about the colonies has leaked on internet, disguised as science fiction, with some colony descriptions very close to reality:

http://www.karridian.net/robotech_sc_offworld.html

Also, there is some soft speculation about the possibility of underground Lunar bases in the mainstream media:

http://rt.com/news/242893-moon-lava-tubes-size/

Luckily after the 1996 invasion the main base of the Light forces on Ganymede was not taken. The Ganymede base is the location of the main interdimensional portal towards Sirius for this solar system and this portal was maintained intact throughout the invasion, holding the Light.

In addition to that, a resistance movement was organized in the Draco/Illuminati slave colony on planet X. This Resistance Movement made physical contact with the Pleiadians parked beyond the heliopause in the outer Kuiper belt and with Pleiadian backup it organized a mutiny on planet X in December 1999, kicked out the Illuminati, freed the planet and shifted its base to underground Agartha network on planet Earth.

Planet X was used from then onward by the Light forces as the strategic base for Solar System cleanup operations. First they cleared the main military stronghold of the dark forces on Charon. Then they proceeded quite quickly through the outer Solar System, cleared it, and then intense battles were taking place in the main asteroid belt between 2000 and 2003.

In March 2001, a certain important operation of the Light forces was completed and the Central Civilization was able to intervene directly into the Solar System. They have positioned spherical midway stations the size of the Moon just outside the heliopause of this Solar System to stabilize the inflow of intense energies from the Galactic Central Sun which was about to become more active at the peak of its 26,000 year cycle. By directing these energies into the Solar system harmoniously, many cataclysms, including those on Earth, were prevented. When the Illuminati detected the presence of these spheres, they freaked out and created the 9-11.

In 2003, the Light forces began to prevail in the Solar System and in 2012, all negative secret space programs except those connected directly to the Chimera Group were cleared out.

Now the only problem outside Earth is a very small number of Chimera individuals and their minions which defend their Solar System strongholds (mainly implant guardian stations) with plasma strangelet and toplet bombs. Because everybody on Earth has implants that block access to that intel, all intel about the Chimera is in the deepest shadow of collective unconsciousness, much deeper than SRA , MK Ultra, MILABs or SSP.

After the successful opening of the IS:IS portal on December 15th last year, which has completed the triangulation of darkness for the Local cluster of galaxies, the Central Civilization has positioned larger spherical midway stations (some of them up to 30,000 miles in diameter) at the heliopause and repositioned many smaller, Moon sized ones inside the Solar System.

After the successful removal of all physical strangelet and toplet bombs in late January this year, an operation for the final liberation of our Solar System (codenamed MOSS) has been initialized.

Planet Earth is still the focus of the proxy war between many extraterrestrial races. Representatives of many races have entered the quarantine many lifetimes ago and they kept fighting. On the Light side, most of the Lightworkers have come from Pleiades and Sirius. Many Lightwarriors originate from Antares and Arcturus. Most representatives of the Dragon families originate from the positive faction of the Draconian race. Many members of the Resistance Movement and Positive Military have Andromedan origin. On the dark side, the Rothschilds come from Orion. The Rockefeller/Bush/Illuminazi faction comes from the negative faction of the Draconian race. Islamic State and Blackwater/Xe/Academi mercenaries have Reptilian origin. The Jesuits and Black Nobility families come from the negative Andromedan faction.

The general plan of the Light Forces to liberate our Solar System and rough outline of their fleet positions has been known for decades:

http://www.luisprada.com/Protected/Galactic_Federation_Fleets.htm

All ships of the Light forces inside of our Solar System are cloaked with a Tachyon membrane to avoid detection from the surface of the planet. Many of these ships follow similar orbit as main belt asteroids and Kuiper belt objects and most of their Tachyon membranes project the spectral signature of an ordinary chondrite (for asteroid belt ships) and the spectral signature of frozen methane (for Kuiper belt ships). Therefore surface astronomers mistake them for regular asteroids or Kuiper belt objects.

These ships are not ships as we understand them, they are multidimensional biosatellites, an organic interaction of consciousness and intelligent Light matter.

The smaller ships belong to the Ashtar Command, the Jupiter Command and Pleiadian, Sirian, Andromedan, Arcturian and Resistance fleets. The larger spheric biosatellites belong to the Central Civilization.

The Central Civilization is an ancient race, which evolved close to the Galactic Central Sun and is the first race in the Galaxy which reached spiritual maturity many millions of year ago. In some circles, this race is known as the Wingmakers:

http://soulconnection.net/glossary_in_depth/central_race.html

Sometimes they have manifested throughout the human history as physical angelic beings with wings.

One of their representatives, Iona, brought Goddess mysteries to Earth in Atlantis:

http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2013/10/make-this-viral-aion-portal-activation.html

Millions of years ago, the Central Civilization began to build interdimensional doorways throughout the Galaxy and create the Galactic network of Light. As it did so, it encountered many races throughout the Galaxy, assisting them to achieve the same level of spiritual maturity. All those sovereign, spiritually mature races have created a confederate union which is called the Galactic Confederation (NOT Galactic Federation). As the name implies, it is NOT a hive-mentality centralized federation, but a loose, constructive confederate union of sovereign, mature races. You can read the distinction between a federation and confederation here:

http://www.diffen.com/difference/Confederation_vs_Federation

There is a special division of the Galactic Confederation which is called the Ashtar Command. The purpose of the Ashtar Command is the liberation of this planet. Another important division is called the Jupiter Command. The Jupiter Command is the guardian of the Ganymede portal and its main purpose is the spiritual liberation of this Solar System. It is the main spiritual force behind the Order of the Star and behind the Blue Dragon families.

Many people were mind-programmed against the Ashar Command after 1996. Since then, most of the channelers were mind-programed also, their transmissions disrupted and they are now mainly receiving deceptive messages from the Archon etheric/plasma grid technology instead.

The key here is to search for the Light. If you seek contact with the Light forces, you will find it. If you choose to always focus on the negativity, fearing that everything is just another scam, you will find it. So choose your focus wisely.

As we are now in the Breakthrough phase, the purpose of the Alliance (another word for the allied Light forces) is to continue with the final offensive to completely liberate Sector 3. Sector 3 is the deep intel codename for the Solar System.

The Alliance extraterrestrial forces are the master force behind the BRICS/Eastern Alliance on the surface of this planet.

After the completion of MOSS (Multidimensional Operations Solar System) and subsequent Sublunar Operations, the Event will follow.

This will be the completion of an old prophecy which is part of the spiritual lore of the Central Civilization about the time when all darkness will disappear from the Galaxy and the Galactic network of Light will be completed.

A lot of intel about the situation in our Solar System will be released through my blog and other intel sources in the near future as the liberation operations continue. Therefore it is of the vital importance that you educate yourself about the basic facts about our Solar System to better understand the intel that will be released:

http://www.space.com/56-our-solar-system-facts-formation-and-discovery.html

The Breakthrough is near!

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!