Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Find out what shaped your Adland friends
6/28/2010 12:15:55 AM

Watch out,

More folks invited to share what inspires them.

Roger

COMING SOON

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/29/2010 8:11:13 PM

Famous PeopleFamous PeopleFamous People

or everyday

people and events that influenced your life

All of us are a product of our genes and our environment.

Everyone of us has encountered people in our lives who made a lasting impact upon us.

From the teachers, parents and friends who influenced us over a period of time, to the one-off act of kindness shown to us when we were in need, WE ALL HAVE A STORY TO SHARE.

Maybe an event in your life changed the way in which you saw yourself or others?

Over the next few months I shall be inviting Adland friends to share their stories with us.

If you wish to volunteer then send me a personal message and I will discuss the matter with you.

There are still more folk here with lots to share

+0
Jeffrey Obrien

543 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/30/2010 3:45:51 AM

Afternoon Roger,

thanks for sending me this link,Inspiration awesome subject matter yes the day I was here and a person who inspired me the most was John Sanchez.I mean every one here really has a handle on John & I want to share a story,one night back in 2004 I tried a skype call to anyone & at that same time John Sanchez was at work in Modesto California he got hold of me and we chatted for about 5 mins during which time he told me of his ups & downs in his life one thing struck me Quick,John told me he was trying a new business approach with a fuel company Dieptaine I hope thats right anyway next thing I see is a full on website and blogs which got me to email John I asked him about how to copy to my browser DOH?yes thats right in 2004 I knew nothing about how to use this computers language,it was in that moment that John Sanchez inspired me to LEARN well I am doing a fine enough Job now thanks to him.

John Sanchez,you are THE MAN BROTHER god bless ya mate!

I have been around here a while & I know many awesome people here many of whom are at present helping me with my faith in the Lord,& Just quietly she has done more for me with her kind words & prayers my mum is now comfortable in hospital a place that has taken me three months to get her to go there willingly I care for her as she has cancer at 77 years.I am sharing this private every day events and Roger the support I am getting comes from there AdLandpro the friendliest place on the INTERNET.God Bless you Marion Tucker & thanks m8.

respectfully

jeffreyobrien

http://jeffreyobrien.blogspot.com

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/30/2010 7:46:08 AM

Jeffrey,

Need I say more?

Thank you for your input.

My prayers are directed for your mother and you.

I'm sure our Adland friends will be pleased with your tribute.

Roger

+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/30/2010 3:28:39 PM
Hello Sir Roger!

I wanted to say that Pat's ramblings can be such fun sometimes. Pat brings a smile to my face here at Adland or on Skype when we have our little chats.

Being a cat person, I fully understand your "nutty" feelings sweetie.

Always there for you, each and everyone.

Angel cuddles,
Sarah

Now I will get back to my hols.
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!