Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Find out what shaped your Adland friends
7/30/2010 6:09:35 PM

Sarah,

Enjoy your hols.

Always great to hear from you.

I'm sure you brought some angels with you.

Roger

+0
Jeffrey Obrien

543 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/16/2010 3:58:32 AM

Roger,

Inspiration,great subject & as I am Inspired just by reading all the wonderful inspirational stories & memories from everyone.Bogdan's post was very true especially in our family home,children sometimes let us down when they don't follow our commonsense,we strive hard to make them as happy,honest,friendly,educated as possible.

Roger your right my friend youth of today need as much if not More inspiration than we ever needed & they are full of technology ideas,games,eagerness,Lust,stupidity,everything we all were as children,when my children followed their own beliefs I felt left out as a dad (parent).More so I was keen to understand my son and his way of life,so I got the books out also and then found myself learning all about computers,collectibles,everything he was into I was also trying to shorten that Gap between us,then it hit me Like a ton of bricks.

We are all individuals nothing can change that,when in Rome do as they do,well not so fast I say,in 1970 maybe but it's 2010 & I had no option but to give all new things a go try being inspirational & teach yourself to be his friend,equally as a pupil & parent.I did it and it worked for me,my son has a Phd in Physics and has lived in South Korea as a professor of Physics.If that isn't INSPIRATIONAL then nothing is.I am proud to say that it was the Inspiration of knowledge that did it for me.

Thanks Roger an awesome forum keep up the Inspiration & about all the books you have over the years sell them or give them to a library where others may find the same Inspirational ways that you have earned over the years.Good on you Roger.

respectfully

jeffreyobrien

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/17/2010 9:43:09 PM

Jeffrey,

Great reply my friend..

What you say is so right.

+0
Jeffrey Obrien

543 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/18/2010 3:57:34 AM

Roger,

adland,& all of us members are really thank ful to you roger all the effort you put into your posts,ideas,thoughts,Inspiration,happiness,we must always remember to stop and THANK YOU.

So here it is m8,I have read your forums they are great interesting as well enjoyable.It's no wonder why many a great Business & many great people come here day after day because Roger it is members such as yourself that make AdLandpro.com what it is today.

I thank you,

respectfully

jeffreyobrien

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/18/2010 7:35:48 AM

Jeffrey,