Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: About Me's - Do you care?
7/4/2010 7:42:52 PM

Cheryl,

I do not have a very extensive About Me section. I feel I should have more at times and at other times, I feel it should be short. On the other hand, because so much networking is done online and not in person, maybe I should write more. With the direction where I am now going, I want to know more about people that I will be working with and they should know more about me. After all, I'm not just a healthy coffee salesman but I am passionate about helping people.

I always felt, if you help enough people, your reward will be there.

Have you had your Healthy cup of coffee today? Get more information on the benefits of our coffee from my blog: http://emeraldcoffeehouse.blogspot.com Then sign up for more information on my: Would You Tell a Friend About It page: http://tinyurl.com/2a9tcgu
+1
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/5/2010 10:42:25 PM

Cheryl,

I think that the about me's are really good.

It really helps to know and understand who you are dealing with.

I always look for positive stuff and find that it also gives me something to talk about when introducing myself.

Roger

+1
Cheryl Maples

39965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/10/2010 5:14:06 AM
Hi Roger,

You have a new picture!!

It's great to hear from you. The iris bloom this past Spring was the best I've ever seen. So many varieties it was nearly overwhelming! I ended up staying for 5 weeks as our father passed away while I was there. It was not a surprise. He was on pain medication.

My sister is digging rhizomes for the orders now and they are near the end. I will go there for a couple of weeks in early September to help. My sister has a bad knee and has postponed her surgery because of the planting. I think I will be helping plant in the field this year. I usually help Mom pot for the greenhouses but I may not get to do that. I don't know how much Mom is going to be able to do. She is 86. My sister is going to have to cut back. I gave away nearly 50 potted irises here because I can't take care of them all.

Have things slowed down for you? They say we are going to get snow this winter. Guess I'd better get ready for that. I kind of got off the subject here.

The About Me's are a way for us to see what we might have in common with the new person. There ought to be a way to encourage new people to get them written right away.

I found someone else here that does NLP. She hasn't been back for a while. Well, it's the end of the day for me. I'm looking forward to seeing you around a little more now that Spring is long past.

Thanks for commenting!

Cheryl
Cheryl Maples, LMT Catch Your Dream 727-504-4721 cheryl.maples@gmail.com https://cherylmaples.myitworks.com/ultimatemakeover
+1
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/10/2010 8:19:44 AM

Lovely Cheryl,

You always make me smile. You are always so nice to folk.

We are all guilty of not updating our About Me's.

Lets all make the effort.

Thank you for reminding us.

Roger

+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/10/2010 8:56:33 PM
I am following Rogers advise and stopping by to tell you I think the About me is super important. Thanks Cheryl for your good ideas.

Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!