Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: About Me's - Do you care?
3/21/2010 6:04:58 PM

Hi Cheryl,

I think that's a Great Idea. I'm always happy to get to know my Friends better. Looking forward to your expanded Bio.

On this Beautiful Spring Sunday, I just wanted to stop by to say...

Have A Blessed & Beautiful Week,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Cheryl Maples

39965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/22/2010 9:29:00 PM
Hi Phil,
Ok. I did it. I expanded my Bio. I may still tweak it some. I just hit the high spots and there's a story with each high spot. Of course, some of the high spots are more like low spots but perhaps we learn more from those places.

You all have such lovely pictures and colors that you add to your comments. I am enjoying them!

Have a splendid day!

Cheryl
Cheryl Maples, LMT Catch Your Dream 727-504-4721 cheryl.maples@gmail.com https://cherylmaples.myitworks.com/ultimatemakeover
+1
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/23/2010 12:16:16 AM

Hi Cheryl,

Yes, now that's much better. Now I know that you're serving in a Staff position for several Cats, just like me, and I also know that you're living in some of God's most Beautiful Country, up there in Seattle. My first ex-wife lives near Seattle, in Puyallup, WA, to be exact. and I've visited out that way several times. Beautiful, Beautiful, Country.

Speaking those furry little balls of mischief, here's a couple all dressed up in their Easter Bonnet...

Have A Wonderful Week & A Happy Easter My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
4/5/2010 4:16:13 AM
I think the About Me section is important. It helps to know a little information about the person so you have something to talk about when you message them or send them a friend request. Personally I always read peoples about me section before I will confirm a friend request. I agree with Phil as well about having a profile picture. Its hard to communicate with someone if you dont know what they look like. Having a profile picture with a clear picture of the person encourages me more to contact the person rather than someone with no profile pic.
Become the hunted instead of the hunter. Actually get paid to prospect. Free Video Series! Go to... http://www.my-freedom-in-life.com/
+1
Cheryl Maples

39965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/6/2010 3:22:50 AM
Hi Joel,
It's great to see a new person joining in on a forum. Yes, I agree, the About Me's are vital. I feel that a real picture is better than a logo or caricature, too. That doesn't help us get to know the person as well as their real picture does. I always read a person's About Me. Many times there is something in it that helps me connect with that person.

It's terrific to see you getting around in our community, Joel. There are several interesting forums here.

Cheryl
Cheryl Maples, LMT Catch Your Dream 727-504-4721 cheryl.maples@gmail.com https://cherylmaples.myitworks.com/ultimatemakeover
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!