Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: POTW Eligible Member Suggestions
8/30/2010 5:30:46 PM

Good idea Barry, who would You suggest?

Quote:

Barry,

I think it would be awesome to pick a POTW by what they do for all communities, rather than just here. I do not sign on here often, because of other commitments. But I do run the Marigolds Across America campaign that benefits people all over the US. It's as simple as sending an SASE requesting seeds, and my wife and I send them. The full story of how this got started can be seen by Googling "Marigolds Across America".

Dave

+0
8/30/2010 5:52:01 PM

Hi Sara;

I visited Genieve's private forum; there are plenty of discussion topics on health; her forum has good active participation.

Quote:

Hello Barry, I am back again with another friend's suggestion for POTW.

Genieve Dill

Genieve Dill

Genieve has been a member since November 2002 and keeps a running forum with healthy information. You might have visited there at one time and realized she did not allow replies. She has changed that now and you can post replies in her articles which contain very good healthy information.

She is from Falls Church, VA (USA). Click on her name and read her bio and make friends if you have not already.

Thanks,

Sara

+0
8/30/2010 6:05:54 PM

Hello Diane, Flash is a busy community member. I visited your forum and found quite a few published discussions. Why is it not active? You never know how many visitors would have left comments if your forum was active. Community improvements gives You the discretion of deleting posts you find inappropriate for the flow of Your discussions.

Quote:
I hope this is the correct procedure to vote for Flash!

+0
8/30/2010 6:37:15 PM

Hello Barry, I like to suggest to active community members: Share this forum with Your Network. I am posting the link in my profile comment ~ hoping visitors will check out this community forum :)

Quote:

These are excellent suggestions and based on their activity I am sure we will see them come up in future polls. Thank you and keep making suggestions and please remember to keep a watch out for any new members who start to contribute to the community.

Regards, Barry

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/17/2010 2:40:41 PM

Roger Bjornerud

User is online. (Last Activity: 9/17/2010 10:37:34 AM) Roger Bjornerud