Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
RE: POTW Eligible Member Suggestions
10/20/2010 3:06:52 PM
Quote:

Hello Barry, I would like to nominate a new friend of mine but as she says in her About Me

I joined back in the 90's. That account eventually was closed. I'm glad to be back.

This is the original social site. I hope to become more active in the community this time.

Retired from an IT career, I enjoy creative development and analytical challenges. These days, I create and host web pages.

B J Williams
Since her return in 2008, she has been an active member. Recently B J started her own forum:
She is a very nice person and I nominate her for a future POTW nominee.
Thank you,
Sara

Thank you Sara!

Regards,

Barry

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
10/20/2010 3:08:55 PM

Quote:
Hi Barry!

I second Sara's nomination. B J Williams is a social person worthy to be POTW!
Happy NEW WEEK
Georgios

Thank you Georgios,

These are suggestions are exactly what we need for the POTW, as it makes it much easier for me.

Regards,

Barry

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/22/2010 2:32:02 AM

Hi Barry,

I suggest Glen Palo, he's been a member for a long time, I think he wasn't nominated in past years because it took him a long time to put his photo up.

Glen Palo

He's very involved in internet business and is also a sociable person with occasional chatting. He has a forum but it's inactive. Here's his profile link:

http://community.adlandpro.com/members/16359.aspx

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
10/25/2010 3:12:43 PM
Quote:

Hi Barry,

I suggest Glen Palo, he's been a member for a long time, I think he wasn't nominated in past years because it took him a long time to put his photo up.

Glen Palo

He's very involved in internet business and is also a sociable person with occasional chatting. He has a forum but it's inactive. Here's his profile link:

http://community.adlandpro.com/members/16359.aspx

Hi Kathleen,

Thank you, I appreciate the suggestions and it sure makes it easier for me. Glen is definitely a worthy candidate and I am sure you will see him listed as a candidate in an upcoming POTW. Thank you again Kathleen.

Regards,

Barry

+0
11/3/2010 2:59:46 PM

Hello Barry, I have a new friend who has been here since 2002! I believe he presents a very POSITIVE presence in Adland and would like to recommend him as a possible candidate for POTW.

Levester Walton

Levester Walton

Thank you,

Sara

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!