Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: See the beauty in others
2/22/2010 9:55:04 AM

Rebecca,

I hope my forum brings us all more traffic.

Roger

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/22/2010 10:10:09 AM

I am apalled to discover that, despite so called democratic procedures we are OWNED by the state. Although words in your constitution speak of rights, in the end, when it comes to the crunch, we have few real rights. Here in the UK we were always taught that we are innocent until proved guilty but more and more we find out differently.

If we can all learn to celebrate differences and uniqueness and also TEACH that, we will all be heading for a caring society that we are proud of.

We have MASSIVE problems that we don't even scratch the surface of. I read recently the figures concerning the huge pecentage proportion of black Americans of college age that are imprisoned. This is awful.

There is no one reason for this but attitudes HAVE to change before equality is seen to work.

Roger

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/22/2010 7:08:11 PM
Family Valued, Education Valued, work ethic, not expecting a free ride ... Attitude has a lot to do with life and how you live it !

Choosing the Right !

Not drinking, doing drugs, smoking ....

Not being angry and hateful ... because you were not given it all at birth ...
+0
2/26/2010 3:27:55 AM

Roger and Linda, thanks for continuing the conversation here.

Roger what you said, that 'attitudes HAVE to change before equality is seen to work.'
Is so true. We need to start realizing, really seeing and understanding that all human beings

are alike; with the same needs desires and hopes dreams for the future. Black, brown, tan,

white, pink, yellow tint, underneath all bleed, red blood.. Men, women, children are equal

human beings who should be free to enjoy their lives and experience lots of experiences and

hope for their futures.

Linda you said that 'attitude of Family Values, Education Valued, work ethic, not expecting a free

ride, plus making healthy choices for our bodies and future lives.' These and being forgiving and

not bitter or sour, because of your individual life's start [ good/bad ]

I feel also that, if we all (humans- men women kids teens, all nationalities, government

workers) would really take personal Responsiblity, for our own actions and consequences.. Not

blaming everyone and everything else for our situation. Good ? Bad? Accepting where you are at

this moment. and taking action to change it, if it is not good... or be very happy, that Your

choices in the past helped make your now; great! hurrah!

Our inner thinking, our consciousness and universal conscious ness need to be in sinc/ Rebecca Swinson

7:29:13 PM

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/28/2010 1:21:48 AM

Rebecca,

Whilst sharing your vision of everyone being in synch I am also of the opinion that when EVERYONE synchronises, that the diversity of human talent and creativity will be lost.

Roger

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!