Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
See the beauty in others
2/1/2010 11:55:02 PM

Rebecca,

What a lovely forum subject.

I hope that you get the posts that you deserve.

If we seek the beauty within others we will receive more than we would expect.

There are very few evil people out there.

Ruling out greed, which can lead people badly astray there are usually real reasons why people do horrible things. If you try hard to understand you will find that you can shift your own opinions about people.

I asm convinced that we make our own future and that much of what we get we have asked for one way or another.

What do you think?

Roger

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: See the beauty in others
2/2/2010 12:02:22 AM
Roger,

I don't agree about getting what we deserve or ask for ...

Many good people, innocent children .. get killed in war, geniocide that is going on all over our world.

I pray daily for world peace. For my family and friend and their health and well being!
I pray daily for our government officials to make wiser choices for the people by the people !
I pray daily for corporate heads, CEOs to make wiser decisions for the good of America and
the people, our land, our prosperity ! Not their black hole pockets ... a few have the wealth, while millions work back breaking work daily for a mere pitence .... hmmmm

Even with an excellent education, very few will ever be more than middle class ... such as the
doctors, lawyers, blue collar workers ...
+0
2/12/2010 6:24:11 AM

Roger, How right or honest i feel u are... I forget and use simple parts of words, because i twitter, [rswins]. Our unconscious thoughts and conscious thinking determines a lot what happens to us in the future.

Focusing, thinking, being logical and not only following a 'belief' opinion, ideas taught and repeated 2 us over thousands of years is important 4 growth of our spirits.

Love Rebecca

+0
2/12/2010 6:31:34 AM

Linda; The important thing is; We are all human beings- not rich/poor, or women vs men, or Muslins vs Christians, any difference that we focus on tends to detract us from Focusing on the good, pleasant, peace, love, harmony. We need to find out knowledge about a lot, to learn wisdom.

To be free from pre judging others by skin or ethnic culture and so much more. Thank you for the comments.

Rebecca http://us.figu.org/ What's up in 2012??
http://2012officialcountdown.com/hg/?a=8i2zvi&p=2

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/12/2010 9:52:51 PM

Linda,

I agree also with you. I can't explain what I mean.

I don't believe that we necessarily get what we deserve.

There is a big difference in asking/praying for something band in manifesting it by BELIEVING that you are actually in the process of getting it.

Instead of looking in the showroom window at a car and then hoping or praying for it you have to go into the showroom, put your hands on the car and saying "You are mine" and believing it. I have proved that this works with things IO never thought I'd get.

Roger

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!