Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: See the beauty in others
2/12/2010 10:50:07 PM

I agree with Roger, I've gone thru my life looking at things saying "MINE!" and then it becomes mine because I don't rest until I GET what I WANT.

Linda, the few have the wealth because the few are motivated. Look at everything great that's been created on earth since the history of mankind, all the plans and big buildings and artwork and music and roads and bridges were the thoughts of a few, they put those thoughts into actions and stayed on focus UNTIL they accomplished their thought into a reality.

I'm adding something Rebecca just reminded me of, "There's nothing new under the sun" is a quote from the Bible, from that far back, it's still true. People who focus, achieve. People who expect things for nothing, end up envying the focused achievers.

+0
2/12/2010 11:21:43 PM

Roger

great! manifesting works! Our belief in the system .in the future helps it come to pass.

Rebecca

+0
2/12/2010 11:38:14 PM

Kathleen;

You are right on there. thanks for the comments. In the great cosmos of universes, on planets, all humans need love and acceptance, When they have that, it is easier to focus on achievement in harmony with all people and nature.

Rebecca

Visit The People's Program, if you are tired of being online and making little-give to others first [play it forward] trythe first residual, hybrid gifting program. Invitation Code: Ugbzyh http://www.jointhepeoplesprogram.com/

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/12/2010 11:58:08 PM
Roger,

I have worked a second job, overtime ... for a year or two to be able to have a better car or something I needed ... going into a showroom and putting my hands on what I want is no good
for me ... I have always settled for more practical than want ... ...(move away from that Jaguar fool ! Ha ha !

And I also can not explain things well ...

but if we just had peace on earth .. without all the destruction and death going on in the world,
we could make a beautiful place to live for ALL !

Linda
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/13/2010 12:07:11 AM
Kathleen,

We have a nation now of under achievers, under educated ... because ??? they choose that ...
don't finish high school (I don't understand ... in a nation where we have education !) many choose not to get job training ??? but think they are owed something ??? food, shelter, babies
without working for it, paying for it ...

I have neices, neices in law who are having babies, don't work, don't breast feed ??? and don't care about the future ... how they are going to take care of these babies ... My mother and I are outraged WTF ! My mother grew up with an 8th grade education and went to work young .. My father had a college education and job training, naval pilot, carpenter ...
My mother was a widow who pushed all 6 kids thru college educations and career trainings, military for all 3 boys ... She wanted us all educated and job secure .... She raised us to
volunteer, plant trees, recycle, do a good job ... to read, think and try harder ...

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!