Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: It's Time To Congratulate The PEOPLE of The YEAR From 2009!
1/28/2010 3:13:56 AM

Great Picture Myrna i think i know that lady .

Good Idea Kathy i'll make note of it and advertise Adlandpro on FB . Pat some people dont like the new changes done to ALP so naturally theres less interaction , they were all so used to the old way for 10 years its hard at first but with a new popularitythis year i think ALP can get back to where it used to be dont you agree?

Kathy i'll put some ads out there tonight or for sure by tomorrow.

- Best Regards- Thomas

AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+1
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/28/2010 3:52:45 AM

Hi Myrna,

I avoid game-playing online, more time passes than you think. Have you ever thought about joining free affiliate programs and studying and advertising, with the same amount of time spent playing FB games? Trade game time for earning time. I've been thinking about changing my Whammy music forum into a detailed slice & dice of some affiliate programs I'm with, people really do join things every day if they get tons of details about the benefits.

Do you know there's a Clickbank info-product on how to earn more Farmville money and build a multi-million dollar farm? You could sell that instead of building farms!

+1
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/28/2010 4:02:26 AM

Hi Thomas,

Lots of people left and didn't come back since September, and myself and another advertising friend actually recently counted the number of email notifications we got when people clicked open our Direct Messages, a small percentage of people click them open (maybe 300 people of 6,145 that I sent, 5% clicked open the message) and the other person said 60 of 3,000 messages were clicked open, we only counted for a few days after sending, some people click open much later than that...I've had messages clicked open weeks later sometimes. But very few clicked the link in the messages, we were tracking click-thru's, and we only got 1 or a couple free signups, no paid signups, we were advertising 2 different things.

We get better results in actual sales from other places with less people, I don't know if people don't log in here very often to check messages or just don't want ads because it's also a social place here. The communities that are all business don't complain about ads, because it's all ads, and they jump on joining things and pay to join because they're all into earning/selling. Here, not everyone is into it.

BUT I did get 2 sales of Lotto from forum conversations that weren't even about Lotto, actually about mutual political opinions, so the forums at ALP are helpful to get to know people with mutual beliefs if that's important in doing business.

+1
Jose Palomino

242 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/28/2010 4:14:22 AM

Hi Kathleen

your first link in your signature is not working for me....

I use my spare time to help others to Become A Top 3% Online Earner!. http://www.trker.com/go/57389/Adlan-s
+1
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/28/2010 4:26:50 AM

Hi Jose,

Thanks for letting me know!

+1