Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: It's Time To Congratulate The PEOPLE of The YEAR From 2009!
1/27/2010 3:08:42 PM

Thanks, Sara

Adlandpro IS great! There are lots of networking sites but none of them have the loyalty and group interaction we have here. It's unique and I haven't seen any other place like this, most other places are either all business or all spam.

+1
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/27/2010 3:11:01 PM

Hi Phil,

I'm glad you're here and feeling better! I linked your photo to your forum, thanks for starting a forum and voting, I really appreciate it. Thanks also for getting here in the first page of visitors, a lot of people got here quickly yesterday!

+1
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/27/2010 3:15:27 PM

Thanks, Carla

You all make a lot of efforts, even offline, I've heard you do a lot to help other people. I'm glad you keep coming back after times of not being here. Have a great Indiana winter!

+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/27/2010 8:01:52 PM
Hi Kathleen,

I am on a lot of other sites, not near as much as this one, because ALP is home to me. ALP is more personnel then other sites.
Thanks for all you efforts in the POTW and POTY you do a wonderful job.

Hugs,
Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/27/2010 8:27:15 PM

Thanks, Myrna

I started replying in order a couple hours ago, then I thought, this is supposed to be the People of the Year and everyone's saying nice things to ME, why am I replying when it's supposed to be for the People? Oh well, I'll keep replying!

I just went out of order because you seem like a grandmother to me sometimes, and you're from Pennsylvania where I grew up, not exactly in the same area but the same state anyway!

I've tried to tell people ALP is different, I don't know why so many people think Facebook is all that, it only lets you post a small amount of text and then what? Twitter also only lets you post a very small amount of text...and they call those places "social" sites! Imagine if our real-life socializing was limited to 140 characters. ha! Here we can continue ongoing discussions and write lots of stuff. You never see people having ongoing long continued discussions on FB or anywhere else. I was just watching a 13-minute video for Viral Networks about how they have links to each page so we can bring in new members by showing them something they might like. I've only been in there a short time, it looks like all business, same with Volta, all business, no discussions. Those are great for doing business, all business, only business, but not for creating friendships unless it's based on business first.

I like it here, in comparison with other places, this is the place for getting to know people on a regular basis, consistently and with as much writing as we want to do.

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!