Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: It's Time To Congratulate The PEOPLE of The YEAR From 2009!
1/30/2010 5:23:33 AM

Quote:
Wow did I win? My picture is up there. This is awesome if we all won. How wonderful!

Thank you Kathleen for all of your hard work.

Love and big hugs.

Barb :)

Hi Barb,

I wasn't going to do quotes but...now I'm thinking maybe I should!
I think everyone who got recognized by fellow Adlanders deserves full recognition, the elections go on for an entire year and to maintain positive attention all year is fantastic! I said before, the weekly POTW elections were usually very close, and the winners usually were in 50% to 70% of the lists, so the POTY was the list of very competitive people, there was about a 3.5 to 1 chance of being listed, so every one who got votes deserves to be up there!

+1
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/30/2010 5:26:22 AM

Hi Natalia,

Thanks for being here, welcome to Adlandpro and the People of the Year from 2009! I saw your post the other day, then tried to reply in order, went out of order a few times, finally got back here tonight after midnight! I hope you stay around and get to know lots of people here!

+1
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/30/2010 2:11:56 PM
Bonjour my dears!

This is lovely. Thank you. I am pleased and proud to be here on this page. It is great to be among these mug shots LOL.

Thank you everyone for your participation and hard work. I haven't been here at ALP as much as I would like. Various committments and events in my life have kept me away as well as my dial-up connection!!!

Many thanks and many blessings.

Angel cuddles,
Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+1
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/30/2010 3:43:04 PM
Kathleen - I knew this was gonna be great! It's a wonderful reunion full of warmth in the middle of the coldest of winters-for some of us.
Natalyia and the other new faces-WELCOME!
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/30/2010 8:57:08 PM

Kathleen, playing games on the computer is FUN. I interact with my Aunt who lives in Maine and some cousins. I can't see or talk to her everyday but in some of the games on FB, I can.

Playing games is a form of relaxation just like watching tv. I enjoy it and so does my husband. I am here some on Adland but I admit not as much as I used to be.

Pat

Quote:

Hi Myrna,

I avoid game-playing online, more time passes than you think. Have you ever thought about joining free affiliate programs and studying and advertising, with the same amount of time spent playing FB games? Trade game time for earning time. I've been thinking about changing my Whammy music forum into a detailed slice & dice of some affiliate programs I'm with, people really do join things every day if they get tons of details about the benefits.

Do you know there's a Clickbank info-product on how to earn more Farmville money and build a multi-million dollar farm? You could sell that instead of building farms!

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!