Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: It's Time To Congratulate The PEOPLE of The YEAR From 2009!
2/6/2010 5:04:09 PM

Hello Dear Kathleen!

YOU did an AWESOME Presentation My Friend with this 2009 Recognition!

I want to give CONGRATULATIONS to all of the WINNERS... they very well deserve being recognized once more for their outstanding Participation within the Community!

You Rock Friends!

Blessings,

Alain

+0
RE: It's Time To Congratulate The PEOPLE of The YEAR From 2009!
2/9/2010 3:49:18 PM
Sara, you said everything so eloquently and well, ditto for me. I am one of those who is all over the Internet, however when I do have a chance to pop in, I am quickly welcomed like I never left. Thanks so much to Kathleen, Thomas, Pauline Raina, John Sanchez, Jim Allen, Peter Fogel, Ana Maria Padurean, and the many others who have worked so hard to keep this awesome feature going.

Congratulations to all of the ones being honored here, enjoy your deserved recognition. Way to go Phil and Flash as First Time Voters. May 2010 be a blessed year for all of you, both at Adlandpro and away from here, let's continue to embrace this forum and all that it represents!

Thanks, and I am honored to be a part of such a loving, caring, successful place. Steve
Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!