Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Questions? Ask Away!
12/28/2009 6:55:30 PM
Hi guys,

As most of you know, I work for Adlandpro... if you have any questions for me, please ask them here. I'll do my best to answer them as soon as I can. I rarely if ever am on the rest of the forums here, so questions asked elsewhere are likely to be missed. But here? I'll be here as quick as I can. :)

and most of all, thanks for using Adlandpro!

Cam
+0
RE: Questions? Ask Away!
12/29/2009 4:13:20 PM

Thank you, Cam for being here!

My friend, Rose Enderud, needs help being able to Network in ALP. She is to be Artist of month but cannot respond to posts anymore. She had trouble in the beginning of this new format and did all the necessary things, including removing cookies and finally got in and posted. Now, she is back to where she was. I have made several suggestions but to no avail. Can you help her?

http://community.adlandpro.com/members/renderud.aspx

Sara

+0
12/29/2009 4:20:30 PM
Sara,

You're welcome. :)

Do you have any idea what kind of problem she's having, or is there a link somewhere I can see what she's dealing with? When I go to her profile it says she hasn't been on the site in two months, so I don't quite know where to start. If you can give me a little more information, I can try to help her out.

Cam
+0
12/29/2009 4:21:57 PM

Cam I am going to send her email addy to you by pm.

Sara

+0
12/31/2009 6:29:18 AM

Greetings Cam

Where do I post a free ad. and where is the traffic exchange. also I cannot ad my website

Thanks for your valuable time

Mardge Kelly

Frustrated and confused about PCs and the Internet? Sick of feeling like a patronized, second class citizen? The Newbie Club will treat you with the respect you deserve and teach you all you need to know with their revolutionary free Learning System. Click over NOW and change your PC and Net experience forever. Frustrated and confused about PCs and the Internet? Sick of feeling like a patronized, second class citizen? The Newbie Club will treat you with the respect you deserve and teach you all you need to know with their revolutionary free Learning System. Click over NOW and change your PC and Net experience forever. http://tinyurl.com/259zkpd
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!