Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Flash Smith

1053 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Questions? Ask Away!
2/2/2010 10:39:11 PM

Hi Cam, 

This Happened on Dec 29,2009 and I waited thinking everything might come back to normal but it hasn't and I wanted to let you know.  As per your request here is a snapshot of the Screen in Firefox3.  I had to take 2 snapshot to show you what all was there.  

ad-screen21.jpg

ad-screen1.jpg

I hope this Helps to get the problem fixed.  Just for your information this started happening the 1st time I get the latest update for firefox3 !  I don't know if that was one of the reason it went beserk! or not.

Also I was trying to Send Howard Russell a E-mail from his profile page and it came back with this error:

403 howard1.jpg

Thanks for being here in Time of Need.

Have a Great Day to You and Yours

Flash

+0
Flash Smith

1053 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Questions? Ask Away!
2/12/2010 7:44:35 PM
Hi Cam,

I have another problem that only effects two Users of Adlandpro. There E-mail. When I open their e-mail I get My e-mail that I sent them. There tab is at the Bottom and when I try to open their Tab of Their E-Mail I get a "404 - Error - File or directory not found" !! This only effects two users.

Nat Flatt
and
Sandra Barker

Also I try to Accept a Friends Invitation and it looks normal like it should. I go back to Home and there friends request is there again,. It is not clearing the the Accept on my friends. The
3 Forum Invitations
0 Group Invitations
0 Event Invitations

also does the same thing SomeTimes. Not all the Time. On the Home page it tells me I have some requests. When I goto the section where I can Accept the Requests they are Not there!!

The screen shot is of the E-Mail problem!!

bd screen shot1.jpg

Also as you can see the Home,profile edit,friends etc. is on the bottom of where I get my e-mail at instead of on the left side where it should be.

I can deal with the friends invite but the e-mail I would really like to have it fixed if you can.

Thanks in Advance
Firefox3 is working fine now except those two problems.
Opera does the same thing on the e-mail also

Have a Great Day and Thanks Again
Flash

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!