Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Flash Smith

1053 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: ADLAND HELP DESK
12/28/2009 5:08:58 PM
Thanks Sara,

I will try IE altho I highly disapprove of IE of any Versions. I use Firefox3 and my popups are enabled.
As for as the Toolbar goes. I do not have any toolbars of any kind on my computer. I also do not have messageners on my computer also. They make your computer run slower and most of them are Memory Hogs!! I usually end up formating my hard drive when I break down and try one or the other...LOL

Thanks for the Help
Happy New Year to You and Yours
Flash
+0
12/28/2009 5:16:00 PM

Quote:
Thanks Sara,

I will try IE altho I highly disapprove of IE of any Versions. I use Firefox3 and my popups are enabled.
As for as the Toolbar goes. I do not have any toolbars of any kind on my computer. I also do not have messageners on my computer also. They make your computer run slower and most of them are Memory Hogs!! I usually end up formating my hard drive when I break down and try one or the other...LOL

Thanks for the Help
Flash

It should work with FireFox also. I am sure you know more about computers than I do. All I know is things I have had to do and so far I have had no problems with ALP. If you have updated FF, perhaps you need to update QuickTime also. No need to fool with IE if you don't like it. If that does not help, ask Cam the Computer Guy. He knows this system.

Happy New Year!

Sara

+0
12/28/2009 6:03:20 PM
Quote:
Thanks Sara,

Thanks for the Help
Flash

Flash,

My ears were burning, so I came to check this thread out. :)

I believe what will resolve your issue is enabling Instant Messages. That can be done through clicking on Profile Edit and then Options, and then ensuring you do NOT have "disable instant messages" checked. Please let me know if you have any other issues, or if this does not solve your problem.

Cam
+0
Flash Smith

1053 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/28/2009 6:12:55 PM
I think that may have done it, Cameron. I had a lot of them disabled.I enabled all of them.
I will know as soon as I clean out my cache and most likely have to reboot my computer also.

Thanks a Lot and will let you know what happens...
Happy New Year to You and Yours.
Flash
+0
Flash Smith

1053 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/28/2009 6:15:47 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Thanks Sara,

Thanks for the Help
Flash

Flash,

My ears were burning, so I came to check this thread out. :)

I believe what will resolve your issue is enabling Instant Messages. That can be done through clicking on Profile Edit and then Options, and then ensuring you do NOT have "disable instant messages" checked. Please let me know if you have any other issues, or if this does not solve your problem.

Cam

All Tabs are Working now. That was simple but it is the Simple things that techs tends to overlook a lot of times as you already know.
Thanks Again..
Flash
P.S. I didn't even have to clean out my cache or reboot my computer...LOL
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!