Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: ADLAND HELP DESK
12/20/2009 3:08:04 PM

Jerry, I just checked here and found your question. I don't have the information but I will find someone who does and be back with you.

No problem, we are here to help.

Sara

+0
12/20/2009 3:19:01 PM

Roy, the only way to get to your webpage seems to be to click on your profile page and then the tab for your website.

http://community.adlandpro.com/members/237967.aspx

Hope this helps.

We have been spreading these around the community!

Sara

+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/20/2009 3:21:55 PM
Jerry,

I've searched and searched but I can't find a blog. Sorry I can't help.

I hope that Sara finds the answer for you.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Flash Smith

1053 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/28/2009 2:50:50 PM
I really Hate to Ask but I need Information Help.

1. My Son has an account here. When he signs on he has 3 tabs at the bottom of his screen.
2 tabs on the left side : one for Person of the Week
and 1 for Posts.

He also has a tab on the Right side that says Friends on line?
Also in his Profile picture he has 3 tabs. E-mail - Friends and Chat?

I don't have any tabs at the bottom of my screen when I sign on here . No Person of the Week, No Posts and no Friends on line tabs. I don't have but 2 tabs under my profile picture. E-mail and Friends?

I had about 2 weeks ago a tab on the left side that said Posts? Now that has disappeared??

I really Hate to delete my account and start all over but I would really like to have those tabs like my Son has?

Is there anyone else that has the Same Trouble as I am Having?

I read where someone was having trouble sending PM here. Sometimes (Not all the time) I have a problem not only with PM but also friends Requests and E-Mail.

Am I the only one that is Having all those Problems? Can Anyone Help me and set me Stright?

Thanks So Much
Happy New Year to Everyone
Flash
+0
12/28/2009 4:24:44 PM

Quote:
I really Hate to Ask but I need Information Help.

1. My Son has an account here. When he signs on he has 3 tabs at the bottom of his screen.
2 tabs on the left side : one for Person of the Week
and 1 for Posts.

He also has a tab on the Right side that says Friends on line?
Also in his Profile picture he has 3 tabs. E-mail - Friends and Chat?

I don't have any tabs at the bottom of my screen when I sign on here . No Person of the Week, No Posts and no Friends on line tabs. I don't have but 2 tabs under my profile picture. E-mail and Friends?

I had about 2 weeks ago a tab on the left side that said Posts? Now that has disappeared??

I really Hate to delete my account and start all over but I would really like to have those tabs like my Son has?

Is there anyone else that has the Same Trouble as I am Having?

I read where someone was having trouble sending PM here. Sometimes (Not all the time) I have a problem not only with PM but also friends Requests and E-Mail.

Am I the only one that is Having all those Problems? Can Anyone Help me and set me Stright?

Thanks So Much
Happy New Year to Everyone
Flash

Flash, I am no expert at this new system but there is no need to delete your account and start over. What may be happening is that your browser is not allowing popups. It does make a diffference on which browser you use. I have been using mainly IE for here and another thing that did help was I downloaded the Adland Toolbar. However, you will have to enable add-ons to your browser.

Adland has a computer expert on board, perhaps he can help if the above does not:

http://community.adlandpro.com/members/chayglass.aspx

Have a wonderful week!

Sara

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!