Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: BFA nominations for December 2009
11/9/2009 2:17:11 PM
I don't take it personally, just not going to post anything here anymore.
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/9/2009 2:24:57 PM
Branka,

What I had to say about the BFA last year was all said in public. Check the sources.

I never mentioned anywhere in public that you are a "false guru" or that you are a guru at all. Any mention of that was in a PM if I recall that you initiated.

We all have copies of past correspondence and chats. I have them all.

I don't hate the world Branka. But I do have my dislikes like every normal person,. Hmmmmm, even you have yours.

Who asked you to leave Adland? The post wasn't about you at all.

Shalom,

Peter
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/9/2009 2:29:45 PM

Peter,

You do not need to remind me that you also have my e-mails. Good things with me is that I NEVER SPEAK ABOUT PEOPLE BASED ON ASSUMPTIONS.

Feel free to post any of my e-mails. As I announced, I WILL BE ASHAMED - but my signature is there , and I can't tell ONLY PETER WAS OFFENSIVE TO PEOPLE.

The difference is IN WHICH WAY AND WITH WHICH ARGUMENTS an offensive words were said.

Now I will stop.

Branka
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/9/2009 2:44:10 PM
You know Branka, you have a very short memory. I don't assume anything. What ever I said was based on actions and deeds.

I never post private correspondence in public so I didn't threaten. It was a reminder that any chats and emails we had were a two way street and you certainly were an active participant and initiated the majority of the chats..

My post wasn't about you and anything you did. If there is something factually incorrect in it please let me know.

I have no argument with you in any way manner or form and if I'm not mistaken you aren't the BFA admin.

Consider this my last reply to you.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/9/2009 3:13:37 PM

Quote:

Kathleen,
It is much better if you do not take this issue too personally. Last year, when Lilly won the most votes, but judges found Carla Carey's forum much better, Jimm and Peter made a huge obstruction against BFA, involving Luka, Lilly and me. You remember the two of them canceled their accounts, and I almost did the same.

It is their period of year. They must fight for the righteousness, even if have no arguments. I have a huge archive of the e-mails with Peter Fogel (private) in which he posted a serious accusations against BFA chief Pauline Raina. If would be necessary, I will post some of them here. I will do that with shame, JUST BECAUSE I RESPONDED TO HIS HATE TO EVERYONE AT ALP with the same words, alike SICKO, HYPOCRITE, UGLY ETC ... but I did a lot nonsenses in my life time, and the time spent in correspondence with this man, who HATES ENTIRE WORLD, is just a part of my nonsenses. Today he calls me FALSE ALP GURU etc .... even though, in public, I NEVER WAS OFFENSIVE TO HIM.

Well, I will post those e-mails and even though I really will ber ashamed for my words said there, I WILL NOT LEAVE ALP.

Not sure what you mean by "It is their period of year." But, if it makes you happy so be it. It is the Holiday and "Stupid Season" for sure and the latter is working it's way through early this year. The "Stupids" are crawling out of the wood work, it seems. The BFA is once again a swarm of controversy and Peter and I had not one thing to do with it.

OTHER THAN POINT OUT That the ROMANIA forum was an active forum and once again the Admins chose the wrong solution.

IMHO a poll is the only fair way to vote as this list stuff of approved folks sucks big! As it is INCOMPLETE!

Rest assured I have never left, just choose to associate with a higher class of folks within the community. Enjoy your contests.

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!