Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: BFA nominations for December 2009
11/8/2009 3:09:45 AM
I'm nominating Ana Maria Padurean's forum:
ROMANIA:

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/8/2009 3:18:45 AM
Hi Team,

I would like to second Kathleen nomination for Romania
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/8/2009 7:51:41 AM

Hi Pauline and Joe,

Unlike Kathleen, I VERY MUCH APPRECIATE YOUR HARD JOB EACH MONTH. It takes a lot of time to put all this up together , and who can't appreciate this maybe can try to do all of this alone.

I second Branka's and Patricia's nominations.

This time I'd like to nominate LaNell's Different Topics Of Interest & Friendship Forum~ .

Wish a very good luck to all the nominees.

Luka

+0
Bfa
Bfa Best Forum Award

276 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/8/2009 8:33:48 AM
Quote:
I'm nominating Ana Maria Padurean's forum:
ROMANIA:

It's active, it was reactivated personally by Bogdan a couple months ago and stated as such in another forum. The BFA team should have clicked to check it last month, it doesn't take long to check a FEW forums. What's the point of requiring the link to be posted in the nomination if the BFA team doesn't click the links?

TIME? The nominations are up for a long time before the voting starts.

I'll again say I don't like the judging, the "Top 3" means nothing as long as there are still lots of people who have multiple accounts. Judging the "Top 3" means nothing.

First of all Thank you Kathleen for nominating Ana's forum this month. We are happy to have her forum participate.

About the over sight...yes you are 100% right that it takes a few moments to check if the forum is active....I have taken responsability for that and am truly sorry for not checking.

About the top voted forums....and point rewards....well I favor write in votes 100%....but it is not in my power to change the rules. Bogdan is the one to do so. We are here just to carry them out.

I wish to thank all our friends who have come in here with their nominations, your support means so much to us. THANK YOU :))

Happy weekend all !

On behalf of the BFA Team

Pauline Raina

+0
Bfa
Bfa Best Forum Award

276 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/8/2009 8:36:59 AM
Quote:

Hi Pauline and Joe,

Unlike Kathleen, I VERY MUCH APPRECIATE YOUR HARD JOB EACH MONTH. It takes a lot of time to put all this up together , and who can't appreciate this maybe can try to do all of this alone.

I second Branka's and Patricia's nominations.

This time I'd like to nominate LaNell's Different Topics Of Interest & Friendship Forum~ .

Wish a very good luck to all the nominees.

Luka

Dearest Luka,

THANK YOU ....we appreciate your appreciation of what we do :)) many don't, but thats ok too.....all can't be the same....what a boring world this would be huh ?? So have yourself a great weekend my young friend, and hope we get to see you around here more often..you are missed when you are not here :))

Hugz n blessings always

Pauline

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!