Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Best Forum Award Winner for NOVMBER 2009 is...
11/7/2009 7:42:45 PM

The BEST forum in Adland for November! Sara's forum is truly magical. It is a "fun" forum designed to delight the senses with the beauty of nature. If you haven't seen her forum, please click the blue link below.

Congratulations again, Pat

Sara Gardner Blow

Expressions of Nature

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/8/2009 8:03:10 AM

Working so hard, and bringing so inspiring and great topics each month (better to say, almost daily) MY OLD GOOD FRIEND SARA deserves to be rewarded second time!

Dear Sara,

All what you do to enrich our lives with your both forums, is just amaszing.

CONGRATULATIONS for winning this award!

I am posting from my uncle's comp and he asked from me to avoid the sites with graphics (due to a many viruses which can be caught up).

So, my congrats and hugs will be brought to you only by the words. But you are creative, and close to my heart, and you will sense and receive all what I feel and mean :) .

Sara, be blessed and happy!

(Changed the decision, and joined my mother to the trip to Croatia).

Luka

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/8/2009 4:40:51 PM
Congratulations, Sara

Thanks for giving us the recent opportunity to share our poetry and art in your forum. The three I posted there were not even posted to my own forum yet! Jayson also enjoyed the comments to his portrait in your guest art thread. Have a fantastic November!
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/8/2009 7:04:12 PM

Congratulations Sara!

Its wonderful to see your Expressions of Nature has won the Best Forum Award for November

Love & Hugs

Sincerely,
Terry

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
11/13/2009 8:13:32 PM

A big thank you, Myrna! Sorry I am late, just returned last evening. Beauty can be found in the smallest things if we only stop to look.

While I am glad EON won, I am sad there was so much controversy going on while I have been away. All the forums presented are worthy to win awards.

Blessings,

Sara

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!